walking in the streets of diagon alley ((S&A)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

walking in the streets of diagon alley ((S&A)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

walking in the streets of diagon alley ((S&A))

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

walking in the streets of diagon alley ((S&A)) - Page 2 Empty Re: walking in the streets of diagon alley ((S&A))

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:24 pm

" ok now just listen i am a death eater but i did not choose to become one.....when i was escaping from Dermstrang academy Beletrix Lestrange came to me and forced the dark mark onto my arm i could not disobey her or valdemort" he said a sad look on his face "this is why i am doing my best to mess all are missions up so i dont cause more harm then i need to....if i had a chance to redo everything again i would not have let that Witch do that to me.....so what will you do now that you know what i do?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

walking in the streets of diagon alley ((S&A)) - Page 2 Empty Re: walking in the streets of diagon alley ((S&A))

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:07 pm

Samantha listened to what he had to say, she wasn't sure of what to think or say, she only knew that she wanted to keep him as a friend. "I..I..Need to...Think." Samantha stayed where she was for a few moments, "If you are telling me the truth, then answer me one question," Samantha looked him straight in the eyes, "Have you ever killed anyone?" Samantha waited for him to answer.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:56 pm

ne'os's smile turned into a frown "unfortunutly i have but i did not enjoy it i mournedd for this person death for days after"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:08 am

"You have only killed this one person?" Samantha asked him as she still staired him straight in the eyes. Samantha stood there waiting for his answer, she longed for andrian to come but if he did not she would try her best to stay safe.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:39 am

Andrian was on top of the building crawling above them and then looked down at them watching ne'os and her carefully. "I'll go in when as soon as he tries to attack" he thought to himself then sighed hating how his brain worked sometime when it always put negative stuff into him. He was wearing a light blueish and white t-shirt with nine poor people in the middle along with black jeans and a black headband which was suited for boys only.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:25 am

Samantha could feel something familour nearby, she looked up and saw andrian in the ceiling. She didn't want to let Ne'os know, so she looked back at Ne'os before he knew.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:23 pm

ne'os smelled a familier prpesence near by but paid no attention to it he woudnt harm anyone "i have killed a few people but i never do it unless my life is in dnager i will go every other road before i have to kill and when i have to i dont enjoy it i make it as fast as possible unless other death eaters are around but even then i make sure my spells dont actuly hit them hard enough to hurt." he said sadly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:34 pm

"So then why is it that you didn't just leave the Death Eaters, you could have stayed here and been safe. Unless some of the people who would hunt you down are here." Samantha then thought to herself, 'What if I know some of those people' Samantha then looked back at Ne'os waiting for his answer.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:48 pm

"you mean a order member or a Death Eater because if its a death eater im afraid i cant allow you to leave here knowing the conversation ended and i would have to redo your memory." he said seriously
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:55 pm

"No, I don't think you understand what I mean, what I mean is that you could have left the Death Eaters and stayed at Hogwarts till it was safe." Samantha then looked at the ground worried what Ne'os would do to her, "But If you stay at Hogwarts after you leave the Death Eaters and some of the Death Eaters knew and they were at Hogwarts to then they could hurt you, thats all I'm saying." Samantha knew that it was getting dangerous and she needed andrian badly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top