Come on people (CALLING STUDENTS OF PA!!!!) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Come on people (CALLING STUDENTS OF PA!!!!) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Come on people (CALLING STUDENTS OF PA!!!!)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Come on people (CALLING STUDENTS OF PA!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Come on people (CALLING STUDENTS OF PA!!!!)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:28 pm

lol. Gotcha. I would have started some but my brain has gone on vaction I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Come on people (CALLING STUDENTS OF PA!!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Come on people (CALLING STUDENTS OF PA!!!!)

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:50 pm

I started new topics at:

-Chamber of Secrets on Second Floor
-Philosopher's Stone on the Third floor
-Hunting for Monster Books of Monsters on the Fourth floor
-Searching for Mirror of Erised in Mirror of Erised
-Party at Shrinking Shack in Hogsmeade

I think that's all.If they result successful I'll think of few more! Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Ive posted in two. Trying to come up with something for the others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:15 am

Mariana Diggory wrote:I started new topics at:

-Chamber of Secrets on Second Floor
-Philosopher's Stone on the Third floor
-Hunting for Monster Books of Monsters on the Fourth floor
-Searching for Mirror of Erised in Mirror of Erised
-Party at Shrinking Shack in Hogsmeade

I think that's all.If they result successful I'll think of few more! Very Happy

Why philosophers stone on the third floor??? It should be at Wizarding World Roleplay right?.

Btw, I have no idea how these will work out. Chamber of secret and mirror of erised are OK. But why are we going to find the philosophers stone when its already destroyed?
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:40 am

I wrote it in my first post and you said it was ok,Who would understand you.

I can TAG it as a past topic?And it's on the third floor because if i rememeber well Fluffy was on the 3rd floor yes?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:20 am

I expected like it'd be something like the Mini Battle of Hogwarts, like you know something exiting??

[note to self: i think that i said like three times in ONE sentence o.O]
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:18 pm

That could also be a new thread too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Gosh you can make it.I asked Darren a while ago about it and he said NO!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Why are we hunting for a monster book of monsters? Anyways, I have a few good ideas. We could have a Horcrux or Hallows hunt, or a battle between the order and death eater like at Diagon alley.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:28 pm

Mini battle of Hogwarts is battle between DEs and DA members.

As in for hunt for horcruxes didn't we have one?Anyways with permission of Dan-Dan Ill make tham both!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top