Nervous...and new - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nervous...and new - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nervous...and new

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nervous...and new - Page 2 Empty Re: Nervous...and new

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:40 am

Looking at Zoe and how she reacted to how Merie saw the dark mark that Zoe quickly made hidden.
"um...no, not really,i was more of a mistake/blessing knowing the fact that my parents where not married when I was conceived..." when she stopped mid sentence and she had a simple flashback about when she was 4 on the plane hearing her parents argue about how can they explain to her mothers sister that she would end up like her father. After 2 minutes of seeing this, she shakes her head and looks back at Zoe to answer her question.
"no,i haven't eaten lunch yet,have you?" Merie smiles and takes a deep breath before she answering
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:02 pm

"Oh. Yea. that must have been hard. Sorry." Zoe said telling Merie. She didn't know what else to say. She had no experience with that. But She could relate a little. She hadn't been planned. But she also was a package deal. She was born only after her twin brother was. "Yea. I wasn't planned either. They knew of my twin but I was a suprise. NOt sure how that was. But still." Zoe said facing Merie.

Zoe was a little suprise that Merie didn't take off running when she saw the Dark Mark. Those who didn't know it was there usually got all weird when they saw it. But Zoe knew better to bring it up. She would let Merie if Merie did they would talk about it. If not. They wouldn't.

"Nope. Just getting in from the grounds, remember." Zoe said with a smile, holding up her hands a little bit. "Well lets go."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:37 pm

Smiling knowing that,if she would bring up the dark mark this early that would make the conversation weird and it wouldn't develop.
"I am starving,its been a while since someone walked with me to the dining area"
Giggling and takes off her glasses so that her eyes would adjust to the walls and the lighting. Looking at Zoe and putting her glasses back into her bag and starting to walk with her.
"why do you like plants?" wow. Merie thought, how simple....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Zoe shook her head and started walking toward the great hall. "Thats a really good question. Don't really know. I have always loved them. Plants and animals. I really am a outdoors person." Zoe told her. Walking quickly to the great hall. She was very hungry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top