A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one)

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:32 am

(Thats up to you. Depends on how fast you want to progress it. lol)

Zoe was suddenly very nervous. He was so close. She didn't know what to do next.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one)

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:34 am

"I'm sorry" Topher said pulling away and blushing "I don't know what over came me." he said. "I hope I didn't make things too awkward."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:36 am

Zoe leaned back. Still holding Topher's hand. She looked at him with a confused expression. "Oh. No problem." She said out loud. Adding an I guess to herself. "No not really." She said trying to smile. She hoped this wouldn't make him act different or anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:38 am

"No not really?" Topher asked "So I did make it awkward?" he was confuse by what she meant Topher liked Zoe but all of a sudden he thought that he blew it.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:40 am

Zoe shook her head. She was determind not to let it get awkward. "Nope." She said with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:41 am

"Oh okay" Topher said "whatever you say." Topher said. He realized that he was still holding Zoe's hand.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:43 am

Zoe realized at about the same time that Topher had, they were still holding hands. She laughed a little at it. She let go. Didn't need Topher thinking she was weird or anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:44 am

Topher blushed when she let go. He was making a fool of himself and was blowing it with the girl he liked.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:50 am

Zoe looked at Topher. This was getting a little weird even though she didn't want it to. "Lets walk." She told him with a small smile. There was something about this guy that made her want to know him a little more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:52 am

"Good Idea" Topher said stepping forward. He was losing his composure which usually didn't happen with most girls. He never lost it with guys, but Zoe seemed to just get him out of his groove.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top