A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one) - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one) - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one)

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one) - Page 22 Empty Re: A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Zoe sat up looking around. There were out on the ground and it was the next day. Weird. She must have spent the entire night outside. She ran her hand through her hair, trying to gather her thoughts. She turned back to Topher as she realised she must have been talking in her sleep again. "Oh, did I say something outloud. I mean while I was dreaming." Just the idea made her blush.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one) - Page 22 Empty Re: A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one)

Post by Topher Stockley Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:02 pm

"Just that you didn't want to wake up and that you were having a good dream." Topher said grinning to himself. He had done things like that ever since he can remember. It was nice to see that someone else talked, or walked, in their sleep. "So did you sleep well?" he asked trying to start a conversation.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Zoe looked back down at the ground. She knew that she was blushing and didn't want to really embarass herself. "Oh, that was it. Thats good. But it was a good dream." Finally she looked back up. Looking at the person that she had just spent the night with, even if just lying by the lake. "Actually pretty good and yourself?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:11 pm

"It was great." Topher said. It had been a while since he had stayed the night at the lake, he usually slept in the forest. "I haven't slept at the lake for the longest time, usually I sleep in the forest."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:15 pm

"I haven't spent the night outside like this is a really long time. I forgot how much I love doing it. It always nice to spend a good night by the lake." Zoe thought on it for a few minutes. "Now I haven't spent the night in the forest. I think I'm actually a little afraid of it. I mena its ok during the day and as long as I can keep an eye out. But I don't think I would trust it enough to sleep."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:21 pm

"Ah it treats you nice if you treat it nice." Topher said. "At night I just go to a familiar place an just keep to my own. the inhabitants of the forest will do the same."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:23 pm

Zoe nodded. That made a lot of sense. "I guess that is true. Just never really thought about it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:28 pm

"If they sense fear, they will act upon it." He said explaining it a bit further. "If you go in confident, they won't do anything to you, most of the time."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:32 pm

"Yea, most of the time." This brought a small laugh from Zoe. She didn't really like the idea of becoming a meal for the critters of the forest. She scretched again trying to get the rest of her awake. "So, do you have any plans for today?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:42 pm

"No not really" Topher said standing up. "Probably just mess around, how about yourself?"
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top