Singing in the rain..well Snow - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Singing in the rain..well Snow - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Singing in the rain..well Snow

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Singing in the rain..well Snow - Page 2 Empty Re: Singing in the rain..well Snow

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:15 am

Nikki smiled and supposedley pleased to hear that everything was ok, or so that's what she was told by his words but not his emotions. "Is something troubling you?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Singing in the rain..well Snow - Page 2 Empty Re: Singing in the rain..well Snow

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:19 am

Andrian stared blankly ahead of him trying to figure out what was bothering him, it seem likes these days he was feeling bothered about something and not realizing what it was "Seriously. I have no idea. It is something i can't put my finger on, or i ain't realizing." he told her looking back at her and smirked innocentally at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 am

"Maybe your the obstacle of your problem" Nikki mumbled. She smiled and got up from the seat. "Wanna walk?" Nikki asked already walking.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:25 am

Andrian pushed his mouth to the left and made a pursing smile on his lips as if he was about to kiss, then moved his lips back to normal "Sure, and i'm sorry what the meaning of obstacle" he said almost embrassed as he asked her but he could trust her and knew she would not hurt his feeling and he won't hurt hers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:37 am

Nikki chuckled. She thought she was going to get kissed but was wrong, and sighed. "Well an obstacle is a person or thing that opposes or hinders something...Like a fence or hedge used in showjumping" Nikki said hoping she had explained it clearly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top