Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jess and Jack get to know each other

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 28 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Zoe smiled as Jack walked toward her. "I like Andrew too." Looking down at the little boy in his arms. She was so happy for both of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jess and Jack get to know each other - Page 28 Empty Re: Jess and Jack get to know each other

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:26 am

Jess opened her eyes to the sun shining threw the window and the sound of some one humming she wanted to move but her whole body felt stiff and sore "can a girl get a drink or water, and what time is it?" she asked turning her head away from the sun
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Zoë smiled a little at Jess' comment. She walked toward the sink to retrieve a glas sof water. "Here you go."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:16 am

Jess took the water and sat up slowly "thank you Zoe" she said "I guess i must have fallen asleep" she smiled as she looked down into the glass
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Zoë couldn't help but smile a little. "Well its understandable. You did just go thru a bit. But its good. You need to relax now."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:20 am

Jess nodded sighing as she did "things will change now" she said softly "jack has his son"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Zoë looked back at Jess. "Don't you mean you both have a son? I mean he is just as much a part of you and he is him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Jess lay down "I wonder if that's all he was seeing me for" she said with her back to Zoe "where is he now,?" .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Not knowing what to say Zoë just sat there for a few moments. "I'm sure that is not the only reason he had anything to do with you. I know there had to be more. Just be patient with him. Its a lot to take in." She said with a smile. Looking around, Zoë tried to find Jack. "Good question. I don't know."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:36 pm

Jack walked back in he held Andrew wrapped in a blue blanket "hey Zoe" he said softly "hows Jessica?" he moved to the bed and sat down reaching out to her "hey jess you awake?" he asked
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top