Looking Out The window - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking Out The window - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking Out The window

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking Out The window - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking Out The window

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Zoe nodded. She understood that not everyone enjoyed Herbology and CoMC like she did, but that was ok too. "Oh, its ok. Not everyone likes them that much anyway. But if we all liked the same classes, how could the professors torture us with the rest." She finally said with a small laugh. "Being outside beats any class that is held here." Zoe said contine to stare at the rain. When would it stop? She wondered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:10 pm

"Well yes." Sue said and her lip curved into a faint smile. Zoe was really OK. It wouldn't be bad to be friends with her. Let her policies flunk. Following Zoe's gaze she also stared at the rain. She liked the sound and the sight of the rain. She didn't like being in it at all. Especially the mud and wetness. Winter was finer. She liked snow. Observing Zoe's expression Sue turned to her, "You don't seem to like the rain do you?" she asked casually.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Zoe glanced at Sue them back out the window. "Oh. No I love it. But I really had my hopes on going to the lake and drawing. Spring is coming and I wanted to add Spring pictures to my collection. But its raining so I can't do it. thats all." Zoe told her sighing. Zoe couldn't help but actually be suprised by Sue. She was talking to her and not down to her. So many people did that. Sue was actually kind of cool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:18 pm

"Me too. You paint? Cool, I've always tried to paint. I love it. But as always, unlucky me, I can't. They always turn out ODD after the colour is added. I don't like Spring. There's too much colour outside." Sue said. She naturally didn't like much of colours. Black and white were fine to her. Other appeared odd. She didn't know how people could wear weird colours like Red and Yellow. "Someday I'd like to see your collection." Sue said to Zoe and smiled a real one.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:26 pm

"Not really paint. I draw." ZOe said holding up her draw book. "I do all kinds of drawings. Like nature and people. Sometimes just whatever pops in my head. Never tried painting though. Art is all in the way a person views it." Zoe said with a smile. She knew that different people liked different pieces of art. That idea she was very use to. "Summer is my favortie time cause i can spend more time outside. But my heart is set on winter. That is the best." Zoe told Sue. She nodded when Sue said she wanted to see her collection. "Its in my trunk."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:53 pm

"Well, I think the same. I don't like Summer much, I get all really pissed off because off the hot weather. I like Winter the best. It's cold and quite quiet outside. It's like peace. What I hate about Winter, is the stupid students who always rush outside to play with the snow and scream and shriek." Sue said her face glowing with disgust. "It's like that they are all set to break the peace and silence! Awful! Anyways," Sue said thinking that she had already criticised enough, "Do you like being in Hufflepuff?" Personally, Sue had always wanted to ask this question particularly to Zoe. She had found her rather cool, and these kinds of people never did belong to Hufflepuff!
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:29 pm

Zoe smiled a little. She was one of those who liked to play in the snow. "I enjoy playing in the snow but don't usually get involved in those huge snow fights or anything. I love to listen to the crunch of fresh snow." She couldn't help but laugh a little at the thought of how most students reacted to the snow. Sometimes it really did annoy her too. They acted as if they had never seen snow before. "I hate when people act like they have never seen snow before. I can understand the frist snow but not half way during the winter. That pisses me off." Zoe shook her head at the thought. Zoe was suprised when Sue asked if she like being in Hufflepuff. She couldn't help but turn to face Sue. "You know. I have never really thought on it. Guess I accepted it. It just proves how different from my family that I am. And I love it." Zoe said with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:19 pm

"Yeah, Winter's really cool, the best season. I love Snow fall and the air is so fresh and quiet." Sue said smiling a bit. People were really crazy, why didn't they take in the peace and beauty of the first snow? Instead of running and screaming and attacking with SNOW at each other? But human nature is the most difficult thing to understand. She liked the breeze of the Spring too, the only thing about Spring that she liked. "Yeah..Hufflepuff is better than Gryffindor, I personally thing. None of the Slytherins might agree with me though. Well, they are not silly and uselessly stubborn like the Gryffindors. They are cool." Sue said and shot a friendly grin towards Zoe.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:29 pm

"I think everyone can find somehting about each season that they like or dislike." Zoe told Sue. She looked at her as Sue contined staring out the window. Zoe was stunned when she saw the small smile Sue gave her. "I know what you mean. I love Hufflepuff. I think I would strange myself if I was in Gryffindor. Even Ravenclaw is just as annoying. Not it alls." Zoe hated a lot of the Ravenclaws for that reason. Even though she did have a few friends there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:38 pm

Sue smirked when the Ravenclaws were mentioned. Her most hated female person was there. And how did anyone expect her to like that house? For Sue it was only a bunch of people with full of attitude and pride for nothing so good, and as Zoe had said, Know-It-Alls. Well, at least they thought themselves to be that. "Yeah, a bunch of stupid arrogant people. Really I'd like to be in Hufflepuff rather that Ravenclaw and Gryffindors." Sue said and rolled her eyes.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top