At the Hufflepuff Table... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Hufflepuff Table... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Hufflepuff Table...

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Hufflepuff Table... - Page 3 Empty Re: At the Hufflepuff Table...

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 12:56 am

Catalina stepped warily through the doors of the Great Hall, dressed in her school uniform, but she had been in such a rut the night before that she looked a mess. The encounter with Ne'Os and her memories of him being put back into her mind distressed her greatly, and she had not been able to sleep because of it.

Although her clothes were a little matted, her shirt somewhat unbuttoned, her tie hanging loosely on her shoulders, and her socks unevenly pulled up, she still looked beautiful. Given, it was a ragged kind of grace, but her beauty was still noticeable.

Spotting Zoe with her tired and restless eyes, she moved towards her and threw her stuff down on the floor before sitting across the table from her.

"Good morning," she said yawning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat May 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Mariana heard Catalina: "Hey Catalina are we sleepy this morning?" asked Mariana who was ready to take a sip of pumpkin juice.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 7:00 pm

Catalina looked over at Mariana, having not noticed that she was sitting next to her. Squinting her eyes, they suddenloy grew wide before she exclaimed rather spastically, "OH! I apologize, Mariana! I was not aware you were so close."

She gave a weary smile before replying, "Yes, you are correct. I did not sleep well last night." She did not go into detail, for she didn't want to, but was prepared to lie if necessary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat May 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Mariana laughed at Catalina\s apologising.She thought Catalina was quite a fun girl to talk to. "There is no rush Catalina." she said smiling as she took a sip of pumkin juice. "Take some pumpkin juice." she said feeling an empry glass for Catalina.

"Didn't sleep well eh?Welcome to the club.I sleep only on weekends." she said raising a glass with juice like that was some good reason for cheering.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sun May 10, 2009 4:14 am

Piper continued to set there doodling. She decided to draw alittle something to send to Betsy's table.

At the Hufflepuff Table... - Page 3 Stick_Figure_by_fushicho_gin

She folded it like a bird and flew it over to her.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 11:32 pm

Catalina noticed the humor in Mariana's eyes, and flashed her a slight grin full of weariness. Her eyes seemed to deepen with sleeplessness, the humorless depths obvious as she took a glass of pumpkin juice.

Intaking a graceful sip, she set the goblet back down, the table growing a little dizzy. She grabbed onto the side for support as she felt her vision going in and out. When was the last time she had really eaten something?

"I believe I am just worrying about something . . . But, I do not think it is really a big deal."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Mariana noticed that Catalina wasn't precisely good.She started to wave with her hand fearing she falls asleep. "I don't think you had your breakfast.Here!" she said putting toast with jam and eggs on Catalina's plate. "Are you alright?" she asked in rather worried voice as she filled an empty cup with coffee.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 5:41 pm

[[It was a new day and I hadn't come in just yet. But its ok. I'm there now]]

Walking into the great hall, Zoe looked around. Looking for a few in particular but they didn't seem to be around. Where was he? Zoe thought to herself as she walked toward her table.

Zoe looked up at the sound of her name. She was beyond tired. "Hey there Catalina. How are you?" Zoe tried to show a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Tue May 12, 2009 9:52 pm

A note hit Piper in teh head. When she opened it it was from Betsy, it said.
"No, I like naked people. There should be more naked people in the world. hahah."
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Catalina took a big bite out of her toast, able to stay elegant while she did so. It felt so good sliding down her throat. Next, she took her fork and stabbed her eggs, pulling the utensil to her mouth and savoring the flavor.

She could feel her senses start to come back as she took anothr sip of her beverage, witnessing the liquid flow through her body and down to her toes.

Smiling wearily over at Zoe, she said, "Hey. I am alright, I suppose." She noticed Zoe's tired eyes. "You did not sleep well, either."

It was not a question, for Catalina already noticed the exhaustion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top