... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

... - Page 2 Empty Re: ...

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:04 am

Well then i have a simple solution to many of these things.

AUROR THING:
We make a Feuding Forces Auror's heaquaters, and a ministry Department of Aurors.

HEAD GIRL THING: Mari is headgirl, then Sam takes her place as prefect, as Gin is inactive again.

FUTURE TOPICS THING: Make a topic in Daily Prophet about it, saying that future topics must be titled 'FUTURE +???? Years'

THEME THING: Well it drives member away. I mean, when you're faced with a choice between that really depressing, dreary looking site, and that really happy looking site, you're probably going to go with the happy one. And even if you do go with the dreery one, you're probably the type of member Darren and I ***** about, the overly dramatic, 'My world is a non-stop **** hellhole' type. So, whether it means a change in the plot, somehting has to happen, something has to make PA Happier

CLASSES THING: I've just PMed every student, i think most of you got it, so they shoiuld have the message by now. However, i will PM the Hogwarts staff group, and ask for who's a teacher and who's not, they have 3 days to reply with whether or not they want to keep their job, then i fire whoever's not responded. Then, i PM the Grad group, and ask who wants a teaching job, saying that this this and this are available.

Tis all i have to say, toodle-oo
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:16 am

A CHANGE IN PLOT!? are you gone nuts? What change in plot?? Hmm? Voldemort has become good? Rolling Eyes
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:00 am

No, i'm not gone nuts ((xD)) I'm just thinking with reality
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Finished educational decrees, well done me.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:31 pm

^Well done Darren.
Gin says she's going to be back & active for good on Monday. So keep her as Head Girl.
graphics, etc. if you need me to. Same goes for a banner.
Future topics HAVE to be 20 years in future. Otherwise it's confusing if everything is different. You must mark future topics CLEARLY. You can't just jump forward a few years to speed things up Rolling Eyes.

... - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Sorry for not congratulating Darren congratulitions!

Forum theme:I didn't mention the word happy (maybe yes)/I just said we need a lighter theme.Seriously who wants to join the forum that looks like someone was killed here?And just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not effective way of attracting members.

And I will cooperate with Sue if she wants naturally at graphics thingy at things I know to do so stop calling me lazy.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:53 am

I didn't call you lazy...

And how are you going to co-operate with someone whos dead?
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:33 pm

Sue aint dead she is just away.She said she will be back for the beggining of spring to change the forum theme.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Mariana go onto Display, Styles, Temporary Themes and then preview the spring one (open it in a new window). Opinions? (Excluding banner, see other thread for that)

... - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:40 am

Yeah, I ain't dead. I'll surely be back be Thursday. PROMISE. Can you wait and not change the theme till then?
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum