A drink of Coffee ((Andrian and Nikki)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A drink of Coffee ((Andrian and Nikki)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A drink of Coffee ((Andrian and Nikki))

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A drink of Coffee ((Andrian and Nikki)) - Page 4 Empty Re: A drink of Coffee ((Andrian and Nikki))

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:27 am

Andrian winced a bit even though it wasn't him getting his tatoo removed - but he could picture it inside his head, "How about an ice cream later on?" he suggested maybe it'll help cheer her up because it was painful for her from the fact that she loved him and had to take what she loved out, "Maybe it'll cheer you up later on" he smiled warmly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A drink of Coffee ((Andrian and Nikki)) - Page 4 Empty Re: A drink of Coffee ((Andrian and Nikki))

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:29 am

"Oh yum...how about one with sprinkles" Nikki chuckled. "Keep talking..keeps my mind-ouch!- off this pain" Nikki nodded. "You know..everytime I see Jake..I see you" Nikki admitted.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:34 am

Andrian nodded at her and peered over the back and saw it was about a minute finished, "I'm going to have double ice cream" he smiled at her and stopped peering at her to watch the man carefully placed a bandage over it and then winked at him then looked at Nikki smiling at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:36 am

"Thanks, here" Nikki said to the man handing him a check for $250. She smiled, pulled her top down and got out of the chair. They walked out of the shop, andrian and Nikki and started to look for an ice cream shop.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:39 am

The sky was beginning to get colder, and so he began to rummage through his bag and pulled out a cream colored v-neck thin hoodie, and placed it on him -- Andrian then held Nikki Grangers hand and dragged her into the ice cream shop and then let go to point at the guy who was serving a young boy, "Right there" he chuckled looking back at her then at the direction he was walking toward to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:17 am

Nikki clapped. She got out $4. "One vanilla with sprinkles..and your turn Andrian oh and I've paid for us" Nikki nodded.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:04 am

Andrian sighed at her in defeat because he was the one who wanted to pay for the ice cream but she was far more quicker then him, then he raised an eyebrows and ordered, "Same one as hers please. Thank you" he smiled at him then turned to look at Nikki and pulled out a black beanie cap out and he placed it on his head sideway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:11 am

"You cold?" Nikki asked and raised an eyebrow. She received the ice creams and handed one to Andrian. She started to lick her own.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:15 am

Andrian who ignored her current question and placed a finger into his ice cream and placed it on her nose teasingly, "Oops, I thought that was where my lips were." his voiced teasingly as they walked out of the ice cream shop and into the cold windy sky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:17 am

Nikki poked her tongue out at him teasingly as well. "I'm sure you did" Nikki replied in sarcasm. She continued with her ice cream and started to walk on the foot path.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top