Learning more about Vampires, ((Andrian, Samantha, Ne'os)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Learning more about Vampires, ((Andrian, Samantha, Ne'os)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Learning more about Vampires, ((Andrian, Samantha, Ne'os))

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learning more about Vampires, ((Andrian, Samantha, Ne'os)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Learning more about Vampires, ((Andrian, Samantha, Ne'os))

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:28 am

"Oh, well I've been having some problems with my vampire transition, so we came to look it up." Samantha said, looking back at the book that Ne'os was holding.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Learning more about Vampires, ((Andrian, Samantha, Ne'os)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Learning more about Vampires, ((Andrian, Samantha, Ne'os))

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:39 am

jess nodded "I understand that problem " she said closing the book she held and placing it on a nearby table "so what's the problem?" she asked
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:41 am

"Oh, well I've been having really bad mood swings, everytime a girl touches me, it's like I can feel what they are feeling, but then it all goes away when they let go of me." Samantha said.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:50 am

jess smiled "yeah , that , i had the same problem , your senses are changing there becoming attuned with your feelings its possible you feel threatened and when you do your body responds by letting you feel when they feel to reassure your self " she said "you'll get the hand of not doing it eventually, i did" she said holding out her hand she looked at her "go on touch me"she spoke softly "you might be surprised".
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:56 am

Samantha looked worried, she had not had anytime to learn how to control her self, she took her hand. Almost imediatly she could feel what she was, she felt in love and hopeful, but then it changed to jealous and angry. She could feel her teeth getting ready to attack and her anger rising, Samantha looked up at her and started to growl.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:01 am

Jess smiled "now look at me and feel my control" she said in a calm voice focusing on how she controlled her vampire side "look deeper" she said .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:05 am

Samantha tried to control herself, she looked deep within the feeling of the person she was touching, but could only feel herself and tried to let go but it wouldn't budge. Samantha stood up from the chair, pulled her dagger out of her pocket, and got ready to attack.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:12 am

jess sighed taking hold of her other hand to stop her "Sam reach deep inside me and let me take control" she said letting her control drop slightly , Jess let her fangs grow and her eyes change to red as she felt sams anger as if her own "to control it you must first let it go, trust me".
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:14 am

It was hard for samantha but she thought to herself, 'Do I really want to hurt her.' Samantha then started to lower the dagger. She could feel herself slightly calming down.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:20 pm

" i dont like this when i changed i had potions to help me before you let her control you anger think would you rather learn to control it or do you want someone to always be there to take your anger." he said closing the book.

((and i didnt mean the (()) earlyer lol i wasnt thinking
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top