The Gryffindor Table at Sunset Dinner - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Gryffindor Table at Sunset Dinner - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Gryffindor Table at Sunset Dinner

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Gryffindor Table at Sunset Dinner - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gryffindor Table at Sunset Dinner

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:18 pm

"That must have been your worse nightmare!"said Sophia softly as she looked into hi eyes. "I'm sorry all this happened love I wish it didn't, if it didn't I'll be my old self I was smart and clever now I feel useless!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Gryffindor Table at Sunset Dinner - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gryffindor Table at Sunset Dinner

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:40 am

"Not really," he said smiling gently as she mentioned the nightmare "my worst nightmare is you being hurt. Or you leaving me. And don't beat youself up. You'll get you memory back." (He held her hand and smiled bright now at her face.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:58 am

"I hope so, I feel so stupid when I walk down the corridors and people go 'Hey Sophia' all I can say is 'hey' back but I can't remember them or there name!"said Sophia sighing as she laid her hand on the table while she locked hands with Danny.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:07 pm

Andriwan walked in past Nikki and set his hand on the table next to Danny looking at both of them, "Don't mind be hanging around with you don't you?" he asked rolling up his plain white sleeves t-shirt because the sunset seemed to had warmed his skin sitting in front of them his face was expressionless but calming
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Sophia raised her head and looked at Andrian with a friendly smile. "No I don't at all, do you mind love?"Sophia asked Danny.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Andrian looked at both of them waiting for them to talk if they wanted him near them then before they countiued he intruppted them rudely to say, "Listen I know you all try really hard to teach me a lesson about the whole dating things but seriously you didn't have to get me humilated it was not a lesson I stop because i was scared not taught. And I understand why you don't like me dating Samantha but I love her not Nikki" he said calmly looking at each of them as he paused to take a breath, "I am sorry for everything i've done but i understand you don't like me dating so many girls and this is the final i promise you" he told them knowing this was going to be true this was the girl he been looking for all along.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:41 am

"Okay," he said Danny skecptically thinking something will happen. (He knew that Andrian always faced conflict when it came to love so he knew if he passed he would accept Sam into his own life. He ate the rest of his ham and then wiped his mouth.) "just be careful"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:25 am

Andrian was susprised by the quick understanding and accepting his apologies, "Thanks that all I'll ever ask for. I promise to be careful remind me if i don't" he grinned wildy at him now happy to accept the girl of his life and countiued to eat his hashbrowns and mash potatoes he felt like being vegatarian for now only this day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:14 am

Sophia wasn't very hungry as she ate her salad in front of her and looked at Andrian. "I'm happy for you, you deserve happiness."said Sophia after she swallowed her bite of salad she had.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:21 am

((I WASN'T HERE))
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top