Danny and Soph's second date - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Danny and Soph's second date - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Danny and Soph's second date

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danny and Soph's second date - Page 6 Empty Re: Danny and Soph's second date

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:34 am

"Already did and it came true," he smiled at her looking into her eyes (he rubbed her back once more and then said.) "What did you wish for?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:45 am

"Aw, that's so sweet love!"said Sophia looked at him and smiled. "Nothing love, for everything I have is right here in front of me."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:55 am

(That made Danny smile. He held her tighter a bit and then closed his eyes for a second.) "I can't believe that the christmas ball made all this possible," he said softly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:02 am

Sophia smiled. "I know, I can't believe either but when that night you kissed me I knew you were the one I have searched for after going from love to love, you were right in front of me."said Sophia smiling as she laid her head against his chest and closed her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:31 am

"Same here," he said softly looking into her eyes "the moment I first saw you, I have to admit that you were beautiful yet I knew Andrian liked you. But that night...it was amazing...until the end of it"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:56 am

Sophia nodded. "I know that night was so horrible, but lets not think of that night lets think of this one love."said Sophia smiling as she kissed him lightly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:58 am

(Danny closed his eyes and kissed her softly back.) "Yeah I'm just saying that night seemed almost too good to be real," he said "you cold?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:02 am

"Yeah love just alitte."Sophia admitted to him. "Yeah, that night was to good to be true, but I know tonight is a night I'll never forget."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:07 am

(Accio Blanket he thought with his wand sticking out of his jacket and then a blanket fully wrapped around the both of them.) "Yes..." he said softly giving her a kiss "and the valentines dance was the first dance with someone I dated that didn't go wrong for me...you are the one"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:12 am

Sophia nodded. "You know what I love about you?" Sophia asked him as she put her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes and smiled feeling really warm and safe in his arms.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top