Trouble in the Owlery, open - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trouble in the Owlery, open - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trouble in the Owlery, open

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble in the Owlery, open - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in the Owlery, open

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:43 am

Luna smiled at the other girl. "Thanks for the advice," and she meant it. "I'm sure I'll be able to use it. Sooner more than later hopefully." She hoped at any rate, after all she wasn't sure if she'll get an owl. She was sure that her grandparents would get her one, but of course there was always that chance that they would say no. She tried to think of how large that chance was, it was small.... And it had been sometime since she asked them for anything. "I'm really not an owl person. But I'm sure that's apparent," she told Mariana, waving her hand in the direction of the owl she had tried to use before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:41 pm

"Sometimes you have luck to cross roads with some of worse type of owl like this one for example." said Mariana pointing her finger at stubborn owl from a few moments before.Owl looked at her with a rather evil eyes and bitten her finger before she could put down her finger. "Ouch why you little!" said Mariana to the owl before it flew away. "Cursed stubborn owl for example." she said taking her wand and pointing her wand at finger that just got bitten by that cursed stubborn owl. "Episkio!" she muttered rather quiet.
"If your grandparents say no I'll buy you an owl for Christmas." said Mariana changing topic and added more quiet: "Better than having to use some like this one." to Luna's ear.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:03 pm

"Oh, don't worry about it," Luna told her. "I'm sure my grandparents would." She had always gotten what she wanted. So it always felt strange if someone else got her something. Even for things like Christmas or her birthday, she never really got things from other people, not usually anyway. "But you should tell me what you would like for Christmas!" She told Mariana, it would only be fair anyway. True, she believe that she wouldn't be getting an owl from the other girl. But it was still a good thing to know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:48 pm

"I don't need anything for Christmas.But you might be needing an owl." said Mariana smiling: "I always get a lot of things from my friends and Ginny so there is no biggy.If you need an owl there is no rush I can buy it." she added still looking with part of her eye at stubborn owl that flew up.
"So anyway let's have a seat and drink some morning tea together." she suggested to Luna since owlery was a rather quiet place.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top