Talking Things Out (Samantha and Andrian Potter only) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Talking Things Out (Samantha and Andrian Potter only) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Talking Things Out (Samantha and Andrian Potter only)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talking Things Out (Samantha and Andrian Potter only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Talking Things Out (Samantha and Andrian Potter only)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:48 am

Andrian smiled politely at her then looked at the water ahead of them then back at her, "I don't mind turning you into a vampire. Just more worried about you, what going to happen during the formation and i got bitten by a vampire girl in the forest" he answered most of her question, then took his time to try and catch his breath again then waited for her response.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Talking Things Out (Samantha and Andrian Potter only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Talking Things Out (Samantha and Andrian Potter only)

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:53 am

"What do you have to do?" Samantha saw that he was not to comfortable about this so she started to think of why they came out there in the first time. "It sure is queit and beautifull out here." Samantha said.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:11 am

"Nothing more beautiful then you are" Andrian told her then slapped his head stupidly then calmed down a bit as he looked at the night sky as a star flew across the sky and dissapeared again, "You have to bite your enemies and then slash their arms and body up a bit not saying take their skin off but cutting through all the part of the body then with the venomit will heal your skin and you will be transformating in bed for at least a day or dead if I failed" he told her explaining the process for her without hesistation as he looekd back down at her flicking his emo long hair out of his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:16 am

Samantha never had someone compliment her before, she turned red. "It sounds painful for me but what about you? I wouldn't want you to get hurt just because of me." Samantha helped push the hair out of his eyes and when their hands touched she felt his cold skin. She blushed some more and looked at the ground.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:32 am

Andrian stared down at the ground as well then looked back up at her feeling her warm fingers on his forehead as she helped pushed the hair out of his eyes but he just gently held her hand and placed it lightly on he legs as he kept the hair on over his eyes, "The pain will be painful, and the quicker help you get the less painful it is" he told her running a finger following the pattern of her hands and arms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:37 am

"Um...ok so where do you want to do this?" "How long will it take?" Samantha was so curious about everything, but she only asked afew questions.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:40 am

"Best choice is the Hospital, where they can look after you" Andrian told her then tried to estimate how long it will take for her to transformate into a vampire, then he opened his mouth to talk, "Maybe just a few minute" he told her trying to sound reassuring to her he knew she will be unconcious for at least two or three days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:45 am

"But if we do it there won't you get into trouble? Lets do it here and now before I start to think of the pain." Samantha was getting excited thinking of how much fun it would be to be a vampire. She then looked into Andrians eyes and saw the hunger in them and new he was ready any minute.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:50 am

Andrian gulped at her and held her neck slightly and looked around a bit, "Are you sure there is no turning back" he told her breathing on her neck and his eyes were burning with hunger and argonizing pain he was going to try not kill her then smiled lightly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:58 am

"Yeah I'm ready I trust you." As she looked in his eyes she knew how much he wanted to do this. "I know that i shouldn't say this or do this but if things go wrong I will have no regrets." Samantha tillted her head back towards his and looked him staight in the eyes and said, "I know that you love Nikki and I know that you like me alittle but I am not going to get in the way of you two. After tonight I hope we can still be friends. Before he could answer she quickly put her hand on his head and kissed him. She tillted her head back the way it was and got ready for the pain.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top