Hiding at Night - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hiding at Night - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hiding at Night

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiding at Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding at Night

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:47 pm

(Danny shurrged with a cofused look.) "I'm not sure," he said looking around the lack of decor room. "Might as well redecorate here"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:49 pm

"Who uses this classroom anyway?If there is some Professor using it,we are going to get into trouble for re-decorating it without his/her permission," said Mariana looking at classroom and had no clue whose class it was.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:51 pm

"We've seen this place since the begining of the school year," he analyzed in his voice that meant he was thinking hard "we might as well transform it into a hangout or something for all the house except Slytherins"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:55 pm

"We could.I just wanna make sure there is no Professor on Hogwarts using it." she said looking at old classroom who looked like it never was used: "So what kind of decorating you have in mind?" she asked wondering how can someone decorate a classroom to look less boring.,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:57 pm

(Danny looked at Mari and made a face that since 'don't know'.) "We might as well just decorate as much as we want. Put some bricks of blinds in front of the windows to stop the teachers from seeing and put anything we want in here"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:01 pm

"And where excatly you want me to find a brick in middle of the night?" asked Mariana not really seing some brick in the classroom: "Only place I know bricks could be is Filch's office which aint a saint of my devotion." she said rather not wishful of going to steal from grumpy Filch.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:04 pm

"Why don't we just use acio outside," he suggested quietly as they had no charms on the door. "Or we could just go directly into his office and do things the old fashinoed way."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:07 pm

Mariana tried to open the old window.It stood firm: "**** this window is locked!" she said drawing her wand: "Alohomora!" she said as window opened with great ear breaking noise: "Go on.I hope there are some bricks there or we will awaken the whole school." she said lowering her wand,.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:53 pm

"Might as well just smash the windows right now," he said knowing that bricks would come in from everywhere. (HE knew he would have to sneak into Filchs office and grabs a lot but he didn't think he would make it, He would try anyway. He went out into the hallway and returned 50 minutes later with a bunch bricks that could cover the windows.) "Alright now I just need some help"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:15 am

Mariana got bored 50 minutes: "Oh you are back.I thought you might died on your way to Filch's office." she said in a rather joking voice before she saw a big bunch of bricks Danny just brought: "Let me help you with that! Wingardium Leviosa!" she said levitating bricks gently onto table: "Ok so now what?" she asked after bricks were on the desk.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top