G.N.O (Girl's Night Out) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

G.N.O (Girl's Night Out) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

G.N.O (Girl's Night Out)

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

G.N.O (Girl's Night Out) - Page 3 Empty Re: G.N.O (Girl's Night Out)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:24 pm

(Danny shuddered at the thought of him getting a salon treatment. He had always kept himself in good condition of hygeinie and physically. He just couldn't see him getting that. He sighed a bit in relief as he realized he wasn't the one getting it. He chuckled at himself and then focused back on the others.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:16 am

Sophia looked at Danny and smiled. "Fine, I'll pay it then!"said Sophia as she stuck her tongue playfully at him. "Come on love, better be getting in."said Sophia as she locked hands with him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:31 am

(Danny held Sophias hand as they went inside the building. He looked around and saw many people inside.) "Okay," he said wondering where Sophia would be going now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:44 am

As they walked into the mall they waited for everyone else. "I'm just going to get my nails done and stuff, I don't need my hair cut or dyed I like it the way it is."said Sophia as she looked at her now curly long brown hair.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:01 am

"Okay," he said giving her a quick kiss then let go of her hand "you do what you need to do" and he smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:58 am

Nikki walked in the mall. "The place is this way and sis don't worry about paying girls, it's a prepaid treatment, we just walk in and walk out!" Nikki told them. She smiled and lead the way.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:33 am

"I think I'll go have some decent massage first." said Mariana walking along
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:08 am

"That sounds good!" Nikki replied. "I might have a foot & hand spa and my hair just washed and curled" Nikki continued.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Sophia nodded. "Yeah, I think I'll probably do the same sis but have mine straighten. "said Sophia as she walked with Danny with her hand locked with his.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:25 am

"Yeah, well here we are!" Nikki smiled at all of them walking inside the salon. "The reservation for Granger, Nikki" Nikki told the receptionist. The receptionist smiled and nodded. "The massages will be first" the receptionist told them. "You get changed into a towel in this changeroom and your massagers will be with you in a moment." the receptionist continued.

Nikki nodded and walked into the change room but before she did she told the boys this "You guys can go and get us some cold drinks and lunch!" She waved to the boys to go and find the food court whilst the girls went inside the change room.

Nikki started to take off her clothes.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top