End of Periods
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

End of Periods Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

End of Periods

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End of Periods Empty End of Periods

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:46 am

(Danny walked near the suits of armor as he was walking towards back towards the common room. Tirerdly he set his bag down and sat near one of the armors. He closed his eyes for a second and nearly pass out from exhaustion. He grabbed his water bottle he brought with him and splashed some water in his face waking him up. He yawned and still sat.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

End of Periods Empty Re: End of Periods

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Sophia walked tiredly out of the Charms Classroom with a yawn. She looked horrible her and Danny stayed up almost all night finishing there homework for there classes. As Sophia saw Danny she sat down beside him and yawned once again. As she closed her eyes as well she drifted out for a second and woke back up and got her wand and pointed it at her. "Aquamenti!"sad Sophia as water splash her in the face and eyes waking her up. "Man 'm tired love."said Sophia as she rubbed her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:50 pm

"Same," he yawned and fell asleep for a minute. (He awoke and stood up and shook his head still feeling drowsy.) "Man we should stand. We're falling asleep" he laughed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:05 pm

"Yeah, but if we do that we might fall over!"said Sophia as she stood up and yawned. "I need some coffee or something or else I'm going to be like this all day!"said Sophia as her hair was a mess and her Gryffindor robe was hanging off her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:09 pm

"It's alright," he smiled at her "if you fall, you can fall on me...but I'll probably fall over as well" (He hugged her and then looked at the armor.) "I hate those things," he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:31 am

Sophia looked at them as well. "So, do I they chase you down the corridors if your late sometimes!"said Sophia remembering when she was late for Charms one day and they chased her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:36 am

(Danny chuckled and looked at the armor. He glared at those and then knocked on one of the arnors helmets.) "Holllow" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:30 am

Sophia laughed. "Yeah, your right love but be careful!"said Sophia as her eyes widen. "Um, love watch out behind you!"said Sophia pointing to Armour behind him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:34 am

(Danny turned and shudder jumped a bit after he saw it.) "It would be okay if it didnt have the sword and spear with it," he said chuckling at himself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:45 am

Sophia nodded. "Um... love can I say one one thing?"Sophia asked him. "RUN!"shouted Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum