Qudditch World Cup(open) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Qudditch World Cup(open) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Qudditch World Cup(open)

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qudditch World Cup(open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Qudditch World Cup(open)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:01 am

"I would never not invite you to something like this," he said kissing her back gently on the lips "Well we can take the portkey or just apperate. What do you feel like doing?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:28 am

"Honestly I prefer to apperate, but that's just me!"said Sophia hating taking portkeys, she remembered the last time she took one she landed flat on her stomach.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:31 am

(Danny smiled lightly as he remembered the last quidditch match where they had used a portkey. Things were pretty fun back then but now was his favorite time, despite Voldemort taking over the whole world. Regardless he had his only little piece that always made him smile. He let go of Sophia relucatantly and then looked at the others.) "We're apperating!" he annouced
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:30 am

Andrian smiled politely at them then turned to Nikki still locked hand into hers, kissing her lightly on the lips and tossed his new emo hair style out of the way and he took off his sunnies putting them into his bag, "Alright meet you there" he told Danny with a nod and apparated at the Qudditch Stadium. As he apparated he felt his lung clenched up as they apparated as his ears popped loudly, and with Nikki in his hand he held her close smelling her unique intoxicating; promegranates smells then he accidentally fell down and gasped for breath as he waited for his vision to clear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:31 am

(Danny grabbed onto Sophias hand and then apperated the both of them to Scotland. They landed at the Scotland Quidditch stadium and because he wasn't used to apperating yet, he fell on his back. He laughed at the pain and got up to brush the dirt and grass off him.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:38 am

Andrian took his beanie off to show his new emo hair styled as he pushed himself back onto his feet and wrapped his arm around her waist as he dragged her along and picked up Danny by the hands like a good friends would do but he laughed a him as well, "Same thing happened with me" he told him as he dusted the dirt off his friend and turned around to give Nikki a hug then a quick kiss with much passion as he could looking at the stadium listening to the commentor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:01 am

Sophia got up and brushed the dirt off herself and laughed. "Don't worry love, I haven't gotten use to it either I still end up in the wrong places at times!"said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:10 am

(Danny looked at the Quidditch statium after he smiled At Sophia and helped her up. The statium was 10 tens larger than the ones at Hogwarts and it had many lights. After watching in awe he shook his head.) "Alright love," he smiled at Sophia "theres 3 tents I ordered and they are close." (He walked towards the tents which were a couple meters away from where they landed. There were 3 tents as Danny had said. A red, Green and blue) "So uh," he said thinking a moment "I'll stay in the red tent. What about you Soph?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:13 am

Andrian build up his own tent big enough for everyone then he turned to everyone and smiled, "Me and Nikki are sleeping together" he struck his tongue at them as he opened the curtain then rolled it putting a magic clip on it to hold it open as he walked in lifting Nikki from her feets and carried her to the bed and spinned around to scare her a bit with a figtening speed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:40 am

"I stay with you in the red one as well love."said Sophia smiling at him. As she seen Andrian and Nikki playing she chuckled. "Have fun you two!"said Sophia as she smiled at them and entered her tent that was red. As she entered the tent she smiled it was almost the same way she remembered the last time she was here. As she walked over to the bed she put her stuff on the bed and laid on it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top