Finding the one prophecy. - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding the one prophecy. - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding the one prophecy.

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding the one prophecy. - Page 30 Empty Re: Finding the one prophecy.

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:33 am

"I don't know love, and your welcome Andrian."said Sophia weakly as she felt like she was going to faint on the floor. As a death eater came towards them Sophia pointed her wand at one. "Sectumsempra!" said Sophia to the same one that attacked her with the same spell as he screamed in pain. "Yeah, doesn't feel so good does it bastard?"Sophia asked him weakly. As Sophia felt all her enegry leaving her she fell to the floor.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:49 am

The rooms was so noisy with green and red lights bursting out of everywhere, the room was messy and shaking widely as they fought destorying the room -- Andrian shot a spell toward the death eaters behind Sophia Granger and limped slightly toward her and dragged her out of the battle before she could lose her energy; he pulled her around the cornor and forced her to sit down, "Sit down and rest" he ordered her his expression was still stupidly expressionless; he was shouting over the loud noises
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Sophia nodded and smiled weakly at him. "Thanks Andrian, are you sure you'll be ok?"Sophia asked him weakly as she closed her eyes and rested her head against the cold wall. "Be careful Andrian, ok?"Sophia asked him. "I don't want to see my brother hurt because of trying to save me and the others."said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:28 pm

[[OOC I don't read all this,but I'll pretend I am standing next to Danny[[
Mariana looked arround at unpleasant silence.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:34 pm

(Danny immediatly crouched next to Sophia and then held her.) "Sophia are you alright?" he asked looking at her with worried eyes "Andrian can you help her out? I don't know much about healing and I can cover you!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:42 am

ne'os saw a dementor and felt imediatly fearfull he ran back to where the other death eaters were.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:22 am

Sophia nodded. weakly. "Yeah I think so love, I just don't have no energy in me I think that Sectumsempra spell took all my energy from me when I was losing some blood."said Sophia weakly as she looked down an noticed she was still bleeding but it wasn't as bad as it was.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:24 am

(Danny held her tighter.) "You had me worried there Sophi," he said softly and then looked at Andrian "think you can help out?" he said in a nice voice
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:35 am

Andrian nodded at him; and turned around to look at the door hoping it'll hold up long enough for them to escape, "sure thing" he mummered to him looking at him then to Sophia his sister -- as he held his wand tightly in his hand ready to attack when they barge in the door which was perfectly locked so that they could not break in so easily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:37 am

"Help her and I'll handle the Ds," he said softly at Andrian letting go of Sophia reluctantly "see if you can heal her"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top