Finding the one prophecy. - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding the one prophecy. - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding the one prophecy.

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding the one prophecy. - Page 23 Empty Re: Finding the one prophecy.

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:38 am

Sophia jumped right in front of Danny and took the spell as it cut her stomach. As she held her stomach she got back up glaring at Darren. "I can't believe you, I thought I was helping you get the Prophecy that way we can solve this but all along you were working for these idiots!"said pointing her wand at Sarah, Sue and Ne'os. "I thought we were friends Darren, or let me re word that best friends but I should have known."said Sophia sadly as her wand was still pointing at them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:46 am

(Danny saw Sophia jump in front of hima nd he looked horrified. He used ekipskey on the wound and it seemed to be healed up.) "That's it," he said a hint of snarling in his voice towards Darren and ne'os "I helped you live ne'os. And this is how you repay me. Avada Kerdavra!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:49 am

"Thanks love."sad Sophia as he healed it alittle bit but it still hurts alittle but not much. "Backstabbers!"Sophia muttered to herself as she looked down and noticed blood was in front of her blue hoodie but she didn't care anymore.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:54 am

(Danny watched as a green spell flew at ne'os.) "I think we should leave," he whispered into Sophias ear "there will be more coming soon"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:18 am

Sophia nodded. "Protego!"said Sophia as a shield formed around her in case they wanted to throw spells at her when her back was turn the shield would protect her. "Lets get out of here."said Sophia as she glared at Darren one last time.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:23 am

Danny Thompson wrote:(Danny looked around to find Darren. He finnaly found him by the others and then grabbed his wand. He aimed it at the prophecy and then said acio quietyl. The prophecy flew out of Darrens hand and landed into Danny's palm. He tucked it into his jean pocket and zipped up the slot that was on his knee.) "You snooze you lose!" he said laughing a bit.

[Okay ignore that post if it isnt in Darrens hand. I dont feel like reading right now xD]

[again, thats godmoding, holy crap Rolling Eyes w/e]

"Accio prophecy!" Darren yelled, Danny seemed to be to caught up in a fight against ne'os so it flew out of his pocket and Darren caught the prophecy with one hand.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:34 am

Everyone seemed to be versing Darren now so he decided he had enough on his hand so with a blinding speed he flew back behind Ne'os and felt a snarl building up in his throat, "This is where the fun begins!" Andrian smirked as he tried to slapped the wand out of Ne'os hand and pointed his wand at him at the same time making sure he didn't attacked him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:38 am

Darren watched everyone duel and began retreating towards the door again. Waving his wand casually at a shelf containing prophecies he yelled, "Oppugno!" and sent all the prophecy's flying towards Danny and Andrian.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Sophia was beside Danny as the prophecy's fell but they didn't hurt her seeing how she had the Protego charm around her. "Lets go!"Sophia shouted to them as all the prophecy were falling and breaking.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:29 pm

[Darren its in my pocket you cant grab it.]

(Danny watched as prophecies flew at them. He used protego deflecting all of the prophecies.) "Okay," he said almost exclaiming "run!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top