Valentines Day Dance - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Valentines Day Dance - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Valentines Day Dance

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines Day Dance - Page 22 Empty Re: Valentines Day Dance

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:20 am

Andrian saw she storming straight for the dance floor and he jogged up to catch up with her his expression was blank but confused, "I'm so sorry!" he told her as he looked at her through his black eye-lined eyes, "Where are you going?" he asked her his voice still panicked causing his muscle to tighten he hated fighting and arguement and he always caused it it made no sense to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:26 am

"I'm not angry or anything....Just...had to use the loo...And I'm heading to the dance floor, let's robot!" Nikki said to him. She laughed and smiled and they walked to the dancefloor and she started to do the robot.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:30 am

Andrian looked at her robot dance it was a weird dance he never liked it and he looked away from her and then back he couldn't ruin another prom so he just breakdanced even though the song seemed to be slow, "This is weird" he glowered at Nikki as he smiled and laughed at her as he turned the breakdance into a robot dance looking at her with unsuring eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:31 am

Nikki shrugged. "I dare to be different" Nikki admitted. She started to break dance too.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:34 am

Andrian paused and laughed as he leaned against the stage and watched her robot danced and pointed to himself, "So you plain on being unique as well?" he asked her clapping in rythem to make the dance more interesting then he looked around at everyone then back, "or did you copy me?" he added quickly teasing her again litting a smile across his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:35 am

Nikki shrugged. "Could've copied, might want to be unique too" Nikki said practically saying yes to both of his suggestions. She clapped to the rhythm as well.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:40 am

"That good..." Andrian smiled at her and looked over at the other dancing couples everything about the dance was perfect and flawless no one was unhappy it was all happy and romantic everyone was dancing and the most intresting here to see was watching Darren and Ginervra dance even though he hated their very gut he thought they were very good couples.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:42 am

((Nikki, i dare you to CHANGE YOUR BLOODY SIG RIGHT THIS MOMENT. *Veins appear on Jess' head*))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:43 am

Nikki stopped break dancing and most people applauded. She nodded and thanked them. She had sweated a bit but wiped it away. "Such hard work!" Nikki complained.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:46 am

Andrian laughed and walked over to the cups they had left then filled it up again cleaning it with his wands and then poured more punch in, "Breakdances can be tiring, i know!" he smiled at her as he headed over towards her and handed her the drink of punch sipping some of his as he walked over waiting for her to take it as he finished his off, "I love breakdance anyway" he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top