Meeting. [Jess, Danny and Andrian] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting. [Jess, Danny and Andrian] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting. [Jess, Danny and Andrian]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting. [Jess, Danny and Andrian] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting. [Jess, Danny and Andrian]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:54 am

Andrian shot him a warning glare as he now turned to the Headmaster waiting for him to be cruel again, "Well?" he waited looking at him while chewing onto his bubblegum waiting for the punishment to be done and then for his punishment he knew he was going to be expelled no matter what.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Meeting. [Jess, Danny and Andrian] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting. [Jess, Danny and Andrian]

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:08 am

The headmaster smiled at Andrian. "Don't woirry, your next." Turning to danny, he frowned. "I like Gryffindor, so I will only take 10 points for your behaviour, however... You will have detentions for the rest of your term, and..." he was thinking about some other detentions. "I will talk to your guardians, and also you must pay for the damage you did to the Gryffindor common room.."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:24 am

Professor Jess frowned. Was he going to be punished. With a minor panic attack he realised he might be. He quickly began to mentally secure every little detail he could remember about teaching, as well as everything he knew about hogwarts.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:41 pm

The headmaster turned to Jess now, frowning, should he punish him? He though about just saying he would just to see his reaction. Of course he wouldn't really mean it. "Jess, you were trying to stop the fight, but you failed, and you did injuries to a student so, you are fired."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:14 am

Andrian didn't like the sound of the Headmaster order, about Professor Jess being fired from Hogwart, "No!, you can't do that just expell me don't do anything to them" he stood up, his expression angry and annoyed at the headmasters rabbling on about the fight and expelling, giving detention and firing a teacher.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:41 am

Jess looked aghastly at the headmaster. "WELL YOU SAT ON YOUR FAT ARSE AND DID NOTHING!" He finally replied, throwing his chair to the ground and walking out of the room, before turning around and screaming "Bombarda Maxima!" At the headmasters office, destroying most all of the room, before he left again
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:43 am

(Danny's hair frizzed up in an awkward way as the bombs went off.) "And uh by the way headmaster," he said looking at him "don't fu*k with Jess"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:02 am

The headmaster stood up at the insult then used a shiled charm on himself as Jess sent a spell at him. Laughing, he repaired the office, he had suspected that kind of reaction, it was so hilarious. Hitting Danny on his head, how dare he use that word in his presence? "Get out mr.thompson, i'm done with you, return to your dormitory, and you have detention tommorow. Andrian stay we have to arrange your punishment."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:10 am

(Not tolerate the hit, Danny did a swift upercut on the Headmasters jaw.) "No I'll see you in hell!" he said then walking out. (Even though he was the headmaster, he didn't have to tolerate being hit.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:58 am

The headmaster fell to the floor, moaning in pain. Shooting a spell after Danny, he got back up and screamed: "50 more points from Gryffindor! And I will personally make sure you fail all your examinations!" Sighing, he sat down on his seat again then turned to Andrian. "I was about to expel you, you know. And for good reason. But you've shown good behavior. Therefore, you are suspended from Hogwarts for 2 weeks. And I will send an owl to your mother requesting the money to pay back all the damage you have done."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top