NEWT Class Two - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

NEWT Class Two - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

NEWT Class Two

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEWT Class Two - Page 3 Empty Re: NEWT Class Two

Post by Jess Potter Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:24 am

((He didn't cover food principle, he just said you couldn't transfigure it, not the properties behind it. I am not being a prick, it's just a pain in the arse. ALEXI REPLY))
Jess coughed loudly and muttered something about incompetent teachers. ((Lol, jk Alexi))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:37 am

Andrian walked calmly into the classroom in his full school uniform along with a black leather fingerless glove to keep his hand warms as he sat down quietly beside Adebola, "Hello Addy" he greeted her whilst he took his books and some ink with a quilt so he can right something, "Sorry I am late Professor" he said with a tone that was almost exhausted but apologetic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy Adeagbo Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:36 am

Addy saw Andrian walk in late into the classroom. " Hey Andrian. " Addy said to Andrian as he sat down next to her.
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Number of posts : 280

http://summerfeldhigh.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:58 pm

Danny followed Andrian into the classroom and sat next to Addy hoping the professor didn't see. He looked around like someone had just walked through the door. He looked at the professor and then got his things out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Sophia walked into the Transfigurations and took her seat seat beside Danny and Andrian. "Hey guys, what did I miss?"Sophia asked them quietly as she took her books and parchment.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:22 pm

"Don't know," he said to Sophia keeping his eyes up front "I just got here right when you did. And by the way hey."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Vicky entered Transfiguration and sat down in a empty chair and looked at the professor " Sorry I am late Profssor."She said softly. She pulled out her notebook, wand, quill and anything else she might need for this class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Kurosaki walked slowly into class and took a random seat, sighing loudly. Finally I'm not too late for once. He looked at the teacher and grabbed some random books and quills out of the bottom of his back, dumped them on the table and stared at the board.

'Sorry' he said in a flat monotone voice. Not at all convincing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top