Professor Tiquelle's Office - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Professor Tiquelle's Office - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Professor Tiquelle's Office

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Professor Tiquelle's Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Professor Tiquelle's Office

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Sterling walked nervously into Professor Tiquelle's office. Would he be too obvious? She knew he was one of the students who incessantly thought of exams and work... he exhaled and decided to say it flat out.

"I've had some extra time on my hands lately... and I've been using it to study, of course. I was just wondering if I could tutor anybody. After all there's no better way to learn than to teach..." the prepared statement he had prepared seemed to vanish from his mind immediately after he started saying it and he just nervously started talking.

"J-just, if a-anybody needs any help, er... you can refer them to m-me." he stuttered. He felt stupid for asking and overly arrogant for assuming he would know more than any other students. He quickly turned to flee from the office.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:24 pm

Professor Tiquelle looked up and saw Mr. Silver enter her office. She hadn't seen him since detention and wondered why he was here. He soon told her though. She listened to what he had to say. She heard him stutter towards the end. She didn't find him arrogant, she thought it was a good way to learn. He could help students his age, as he was one of the cleverest of his age and any younger than him. He could probably tutor a few students in the year above, she thought, though no student would want a tutor younger than themselves. "Mr. Silver!" she called him back, hoping he would hear her.

Professor Tiquelle's Office - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:28 pm

Sterling spun around so quickly he almost tripped on his robes. "Yes Professor?" he asked as respectfully as he possibly could. Excitement bubbled within him.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Professor Tiquelle was glad Mr. Silver heard her. "I'll let you know if we have any students who fall behind at all." she informed him, smiling. He could really help some people, she thought.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:27 pm

Sterling couldn't restrain smiling, as he exclaimed "Thank-you Professor!". He skipped away... hoping he wasn't too obvious about his pleasure (though he was).
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Professor Tiquelle was smiling. You never knew what to expect in this school, but the people seemed to be genuinly nice. Well, the majority of them. She went back to reading her book.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top