Andrian and Nikki dates - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian and Nikki dates - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian and Nikki dates

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian and Nikki dates - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrian and Nikki dates

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:19 am

Andrian waited for a few minute for her to walk to the shore and took his time to relax his muscle, then he got out of his car and wrapped his arm around her, "I love you more then anyone else, i need you in my life because you make me smile sometime" he whispered in her ear staring blankly at the view on the beach
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:22 am

Nikki smiled. She thought how many times has he used that line considering he'd dated some other girls. "Me too...me too" Nikki replied. She laid down on the sand and sighed. "Lie down with me.." Nikki told Andrian.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:25 am

Andrian layed on the ground with her and put his hand underneath his head, "I know i've used this line before. I mean it this time" he said calmly at her as he looked down at her and stroked her face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:30 am

Nikki smiled and looked at him. "I do...I believe you" Nikki replied. She put her hand on his face and stroked it.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:12 am

Andrian inhaled sharply then smiled her favorite smile, "Your so beautiful" he stared at her blankly then rested his forehead against her forehead gently smiling as he held her hand then kissed her on the lips as passionetally as he could.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:15 am

Nikki giggled. She stood up and started to run away from him in the ocean. "Let's swim!" Nikki called out. She dove in and swam in the ocean.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:18 am

Andrian took off his shirt and only showed his body as he went into the water catching her by the waist then heaving her into the air around in a circle, while laughing then he put her down gently kissing her on the neck
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:44 am

Nikki giggled. She doved under water and grabbed his legs down. She and Andrian were now under water together. She kissed him underwater and tickled him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:47 am

The salty taste made him gagged a bit but the touch of her lip was sweet and tender, as he kissed her back in the water holding his breath as long as he could under the water staring at her eyes as he started to laugh as she tickled him gulpign a handful of salt water
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:49 am

Nikki brought herself and Andrian to surface. She snorted the salty water. "Are you ok?" Nikki asked laughing.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top