A Birth day - Page 95
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 95 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 95 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 95 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:21 am

Ruby looked to Owens and nodded as he spoke " I've seen him in nothing when he was a baby" she said to Jessie making ria chuckle "there's no modesty issues here" she said and Aria nodded she agreed.

" yep we're good, now where's that food" she said as Owens finished talking . She headed with Jessie to the kitchen and grabbed a sandwich with a hot coffee, Jessie grabbed a bowl of soup they had m\de and sat down to eat. Ruby walked in and took a soda and sandwich. Once finished she found one of the empty staff rooms and sat down to meditate again to focus her mind for what lay ahead.

Aria finished her food and sat down with Jessie who looked up at her " look after Ruby , I know I don't have to tell you she's highly emotional right now" Jessie placed down his cup and sighed.

"yeah I noticed, she should stay back but if we did that she would start to spiral again " he smiled to Aria " I'll make sure she focuses on the mission of getting to Caprice, but you do your part find her grab her and then get the hell out" he said and Aria chuckled leaning back in her seat .

"that's the plan, your nice will be home with her father soon." she said " oh remember don't brush." she told him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5079

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:43 am

Owens made three one-dose vials of polyjuice, and then, on second thought, made three more just in case. he was not making nine. If they didn't get out in 2 hours, Robert would send in a damned army. He packaged up the uniforms, made the garter belts and tucked in the weapons that Michael had sent, along with the polyjuice. Then he opened the floo one last time before the mission to Angus. He updated Angus, and he noticed Angus's sharply increasing anxiety.

"You're not good with this. What's wrong?" Owens asked.

"Who else is with you?"

"No one at the moment. I sent them to eat while I prepped. What is it?"

"Ruby. Her emotion are going to be over the top. I can't be sure she won't blow it. Its her first missions without me to keep her steady."

"Well, now, Angus, she's got her brother and Aria who will be with her. Is there anyone she's closer to?"

"Not anymore," Angus said. Marcus frowned at Angus, concerned. Marcus was sure that Owens had not meant the question in the way Angus had heard it.

"Well, that's good, then, right? She's got her perfect team," Owens replied confidently.

"Yes, I'm sure you're probably right," Angus said. Marcus frowned even deeper at Angus, knowing that Angus's response had meant entirely different that Owens had heard it. Angus was still feeling like he had 'broken' her, and that there was not going to be any salvaging of this for a long term relationship because being with him was entirely too poisonous and costly for her. She needed to marry a banker, with a house with a picket fence and no risk in her life at all. And Angus just honestly didn't know how to be that person. No clue at all.

"We'll update you on the other side," Owens said. "You dont' sound at all like yourself. You overdoing it trying to help today?"

"I'm sure that's it," Angus said. "Best of luck, Mate."

"Thanks. I'll pass it on," Owens said, closing the floo. He walked out and put down a brown paper wrapped bundle in front of each of them. "All your gear is in here. The cargo van is here. You'll go to a walkable location, change, take the polyjuice, double check each other's appearances and then go. The van will be waiting in the same location, so you'll have to hurry back to it and get out of sight. Are you all good to go? If so, then best of luck, signal if you get into trouble, and we'll see you on the other side."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23549
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:54 am

Ruby had finished her meditation and walked into the kitchen to see Aria and Jessie having a heated discussion over sandwiches and chuckled moving to one side as she saw Owens enter with a brown bag and placing it down each nodded as they headed to the van's location once inside it started to move , while in the back each drank the juice and changed into the nanny uniform. Jessie checked Ruby while ruby checked Aria then Aria checked Jessie , finding all exact copies of each other then checked their belts and nodded when it was all set each with a spare bottle of poly juice and the dice attached to the garter.

Arriving Aria slipped out and checked nobody had seen her now standing tall she walked over to the gate and was buzzed in. slowly she walked up to the door her hands held in front of her but with a smile on hr face . Knocking on the door she was ushered inside by what she took to be a butler.

Jessie and Ruby waited until she had disappeared out of sight and moved slowly to part of a wall that was low enough they could slip over now crouched in a bush they slowly and cautiously made their way to the cellar window and waited. Jessie looked at the window realizing the latch was broken and motioned to Ruby as he slowly and quietly lifted the window for them to slip inside.

Meanwhile Aria stood in the hallway waiting for Gelding or to be told what to do. As she did she looked around not at the décor but at all the possible ways she could get out remembering the secret door in Geldings office and the one in their bed room.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:18 am

A young man with curly dark hair came out to the foyer. He was wearing an expensive, sharply tailored double breasted suit. He made no move to shake hands with her. He was clearly entitled and aristocratic and not interested in anything other than a very formal relationship with the 'help.'

"Ah. The nanny. Good. I am Elliot Gelding, Mr. Gelding's son. You will call me. Mr. Gelding, just as you would my father. And your name? What shall we call you?" he asked her.

"Take her to the nursery," A man's voice called. "And no frivolities."

"Of course not," Elliot seemed to be irked with the presumption that he would be. He turned to the butler. "Take her upstairs, John."

"Of course, Sir," the butler said. "This way, Girl." He led the way to take her upstairs, and Elliot disappeared. He led Aria upstairs to the nursery, and led her inside.

It was all done in a monochrome white. White walls, white fabrics, white carpet, white drapes, white dresser, and even all white toys. In the crib, Caprice was laying, despite the fact that it was noon. And she was dressed all in white to match the carpet and the walls.

"This is the senior Mr. Gelding's daughter, Diamond. As you were told, your sole duties are to care for the child since Mr. and Mrs. Gelding are very busy. You will not speak to the Geldings unless they speak to you first, and if you have questions, you will bring those to me. The child's health and wellbeing, of course, are of tantamount importance, which I am certain you can appreciate. Your quarters are through here. He walked across the room to another all white door and opened it to reveal the nanny's quarters. "The child's bath is there." The butler pointed to a door on the other side of the nursery. I am presuming you know what the child needs and when and will see to it. Once the child has been put to bed for the night and you have tended her laundry and any mending or other duties, the rest of the evening is yours to spend as you see fit and is appropriate to your station, of course. You will have one day off in every seven, to be approved by me. Any other guidelines are in the 3 ring binder on the desk in your quarters. Any questions?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:36 am

Aria watched as a curly dark haired wearing an expensive, sharply tailored double breasted suit walked towards them as she was about to tell him her name a loud obnoxious voice shouted and she nodded and stayed quiet. Now walking one step behind the butler to the stairs and upward to the nursery. She noted the stark colours and lack of anything stimulating in the room and smiled to the butler as he continued to talk to her " yes sir" she said to each of his questions standing next to the cot as she watched him when asked if there were any questions she shook her head " no sir" she said simply knowing to keep in character and not ask too many questions.

When the butler left the room she relaxed but not by much walking over to the cot she dropped the sides down. reaching for the potion she paused and moved to the nursery door and clicked the lock closed. Returning to Caprice she placed her hand on her tummy and was happy to se she as just sleeping. Taking the potion she had been given she placed two drops in Caprices mouth which she drank. After she was sure Caprice was sleeping soundly she lent over and picked her up. Now with Caprice in hand she slipped from the room checking the coast was clear she made her way down the stairs and to the door to the basement pausing and hiding only once as the butler stepped out of a bathroom , quickly she threw a dice down making her invisible and froze in her steps until he was out the way.  Heading down further she passed by the kitchen and headed to the basement, quickly she checked the door for charms and found none. Opening it she slipped in and cast a non verbal charm to keep it locked .

Jessie and Ruby heard the door Open and ducked behind a large wine barrel that was stored there. Jessie saw Aria as the nanny and slipped out of their hiding spot. He motioned to the window and she nodded Jessie slipped out first and took Caprice form Aria while Ruby helped Aria climb out then using a crate she climbed out with Aria helping. Now with three of the crouched Ruby motioned for Aria to go left with Caprice while they went right. Aria nodded and made her way quietly to the low broken wall. Tucking Caprice into her dress she made sure she was in the sling she had hid under the dress and climbed up and over , dropping down she hid in a bush till she saw Jessie and Ruby run to the van , she took a chance and made a run for it too busting open the back doors " Drive HQ " she said  as Jessie and Ruby closed the doors behind her Ruby ttook Caprice and held her with a smile.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:56 am

Robert had "strongly encouraged" Angus to give up trying to do without pain potion. It was too damned soon for that crap, and he'd more or less forced him to take a strong dose of it to try to cut back on the pain. Angus had slept. It had not been a very restful sleep because Angus just never did if there was a mission going on.

"What's going on with him?" Robert asked Marcus very quietly. "Is this related to Ruby in any way?"

"Oh, I think it's mostly about her. She said this only started at the time of the accident, but those of us who live with her have felt this has been happening longer than that. I think, honestly, she came apart and hasn't been alright since the time we went into the Gelding house before this and found that casket there. It didn't just upset Angus to find it. It seems like it really unwound Ruby for some reason."

"Could be," Robert concurred.

"I think Angus believes he doesn't dare stay with Ruby because he feels that he was the one who damaged her. And now, he honestly feels that Jeffrey helped her but since then, Angus has only damaged her again by just being around her. Right now, he thinks the only right thing is for him to somehow separate from her--for good. He's thinking she'd do okay taking care of the kids, but he thinks he needs to continue financially supporting her and the kids--but only from a distance. nd he massively let her down by letting her come to harm yesterday and not taking care of the kids since."

"Codswallop," Robert said. "You were all taken by surprise yesterday. He didnt 'let' anything happen. He isn't avoiding the kids or the mission, and you and I both know it. As for Ruby, she's not going to agree with that," Robert said. "She's in charge of her own thoughts and her own feelings and her own behaviors. not Angus.

"I know, and I'm sure she's not going to like it. I'm just saying that's where he's at. Right now, no amount of talking makes any difference."

"Well, maybe he needs to start to feel better first," Robert sighed.

"I hope," Marcus said.

"Stay on it, Marcus," Robert said. Marcus nodded, already intending to do just that.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:08 am

Aria felt the Van start to move towards the HQ and she sat on a small bench in the back soon the juice wore off and they looked like them selves again Jessie took Caprice while Aria and Ruby changed then he too changed back into his clothing leaving the uniform in the back of the van but holding onto the garter to hand in. The Van bumped down the road then turned and stopped the back doors opened and they all saw the garage of the Paris HQ , jumping out they walked inside giving the gartered to the same man who had given them earlier. Aria and Ruby headed up to where Owens was.

"we got her" Aria said stepping to one side to show Ruby with Caprice " she's sleeping, I gave her the potion" she added " though I think we should get back so Robert can check her out" Ruby moved to the floo as she spoke.

" we have her, please tell Angus she's safe and we'll be home soon" Ruby said " and the kids too." Aria placed down her garter belt on the table.

" those dice worked perfectly, I had to use one" she said smiling " the guy never even noticed me and walked right past us." she knew once they knew she was gone they would retaliate " how long till they know she's gone, I have a feeling tomorrow as she was sleeping and they we're not paying much attention to her?" she said
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:26 am

"I'll tell him," Owens said. "When I talked to him last, I got the feeling he was tiring, so maybe he slept. I don't know. You three did alright. Nice work. Irene has been in touch with the nanny, and she realizes she will have to leave Paris now. That's fine with her. Robert has offered to take her on at St. Mungos in the employees daycare center, helping to tend to the little ones that are there while their parents work at the hospital. I think it sounds like she would do a splendid job. They have an opening coming up for someone to run that program, and Robert has promised her a chance to interview for it when it comes up. I think she's going to take it. Now that we've used her face for our own purposes, Robert feels he has to find her a safe place to live and a new job. Her grandmother, I guess, intends to move in with Irene for awhile until she knows what she wants to do. I think, so far, all's well that ends well. As for Geldings, I don't have any idea when they'll notice the baby is gone, but you can be sure we'll get the blame, and frankly, I don't care."

Owens went into the office and opened the floo. He got Robert instead.

"They're back, and they have her. Everyone seems unharmed. They gave the baby a couple drops of sleeping potion to get her out without any noise, but it went very well indeed," Owens told him. "Ruby wanted Angus to know."

"I'll tell him," Robert said. "Thank you, Owens. Tell them I said well done. Angus is sleeping right now."

"Is he okay?"

"He's not even yet quite 24 hours out of major surgery. He's hurting, and he's damned tired. He's sleeping at the moment but I'll be sure to tell him."

"They're concerned about repercussions from Gelding."

"That's my job. I'll take care of that. They need to just come home when they're finished in Paris."

"I'lll tell them," Owens said. They closed the floo. Owens went back out and passed on Robert's message to them. "I guess you're all free to go home, then. Robert says Angus is sleeping, but he doesn't seem to be worried about it. You should just head home when you're ready."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:36 am

Ruby stood with Caprice in her arms but Jessie held his out to hold her. Once he had her he spoke " go wash up and get a damn coffee" he said smiling Ruby saw Owens enter and nodded to him " we will once were all washed and ready if that's okay with you" Jessie said as Ruby headed to a bathroom to wash up then to the kitchen for a coffee.

Aria chuckled and nodded at Owens words and stretched 2 be nice to shower and get in a soft bed, tell you something that place is over the top opulent " she said " except for the room she was in, white , everything was white?" she said shaking her head " how do they think a child can develop in a sterile environment" she shrugged her shoulders and accioed a cup of coffee " hum now that's strong coffee." she said making Jessie chuckle.

Jessie , Ruby and Aria after an hour ported back to Edwards home and smiled as they opened the door " we're home" Aria said and walked up to the room Angus was in with Ruby behind her. Seeing Edward both smiled as Ruby let him hold Caprice . " she's just sleeping." Aria said in case he asked why she was so quiet. Ruby looked at Edward.

"I'm staying, this reminded me that this is why we fight, the feeling I had when Caprice was taken , I never want any mother to feel it, ever." she told Edward then looked at Angus " he and I need to talk, not a bad talk, I'm not walking out on him, like the other woman, no he's stuck with me, but that talk can wait till he's healed.." she said
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:48 am

Edward was glad to see them back, with Caprice.

"Well done," Edward told them. "Good job. Angus will bel glad to hear the good news when he wakes." He listened to Ruby talk about realizing she wanted to stay, and he nodded. "I think you should do what's best for you. The missions will wait. You need to be sure in yourself."

"You should probably know that Angus is in a pretty pessimistic place," Marcus told her. "I think you should be prepared that he might suggest you should feel free to finish your work with Jeffrey. I know he isn't purposely trying to send you away. That is not his intention, but, in all honestly, you haven't been yourself since the last time, before this, that we all were in the Gelding house. And he's come to a very different conclusion about what you need. It's none of my business, and I shouldn't be telling you this. It should come from him, but he's not talking to anyone. I just know him too damned well. He believes he was the one who damaged you before, way back at the first time you went to Jeffrey's. And he believes that you were well until you came back to him, and it was your being with him that has damaged you this time. I'm not saying he's on the mark or he isn't. I'm just saying that's where his thoughts are. He believes he is not the right match for you. He has not talked about leaving or anything else, but the more he rolls it around in his head, the quieter he becomes. I hope that, as he recovers he will feel better physically and that it might lift his mood and help him think clearer. As I said, he doesn't talk about it, but I know him. I know what's on his mind."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 95 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top