A Birth day - Page 61
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 61 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 61 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 61 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:43 am

Lucian listened to Angus and nodded " hum makes sense " he said as they walked back towards the cottage and then Angus stopped smelling the air " wood smoke" he said and followed him to the camp in he out house. He heard him and smiled " well why don't we indulge ourselves of a hot breakfast" he said smirking " my treat" he added as he looked around the out house " looks like they will return they left their sleeping bags and backpacks " he said pulling them out from under a large box " so instead of us trying to find them let them show them selves to us" he said and " beside we night as well be warm , right, and I'm sure the proprietor of the cafe doesn't want trouble from an unspeakable, right?" he added " and I can make their life very uncomfortable."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:58 am

"Fair enough. Let's check them out," Angus said. He headed to the coffee shop. When they went in, he saw a table by the front window, and he made his way there and sat down. A waitress made her way over to the table.

"Tea?" she asked.

"Coffee, please," Angus said. "What's your breakfast special?"

"Got two, Love," she replied. "Full English or Drop scones with a honey drizzle and a fried egg on the side. Your choice, three galleons." Angus did the math quickly in his head. That wasn't much of a savings. 3 galleons was fifteen pounds. Not much savings at all.

"How much for a bacon butty?"

"Seven sickles," she said.

"Thats fine," he replied. "Just a bacon butty." He looked at Lucian. "What are you having?" He glanced around the shop and he saw two tables of young men. One table of six, one of four. That, he bet, was who they were looking for. He waas sure Lucian probably saw them too. he decided to play it cool for now and order coffee and breakfast and see where it went from there.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:05 am

Lucian chuckled and followed Angus to the café stepping in he caught sight of two tables with young men on them seeming squashed together and little in the way of food on the table its self. When Angus spoke he chuckled and shook his head " come on this is my treat Angus go for the full breakfast, that bacon butty isn't going to give you the energy you need for later, but is tempting" he said as he then realized that it should be easier to grab should they need to make a run for it." but the coffee does sound good, same for me." he added and smiled to the waitress to take her eyes of Angus.

Once she was gone he lent closer to Angus and spoke softly to him " I saw them when we walked in, unusual for that many men and very little food or drink to be around." he added as he saw their reflection in the window they sat beside.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:15 am

"Well, maybe I need to go have a word," Angus said to Lucian. He stood up and crossed the diner and went over to the tables. He leaned down and was about to speak when a voice from his past spoke.

"Now, now, Mr. Cooper," the female voice said in a thickening sweet tone. He looked up and saw Priscilla walk out of the kitchen. "Or perhaps I should call you Mr. Donohue." There she was, standing right in front of him. He wasn't sure where the panic was coming from within him, but it flooded every single cell in his body. He felt his chest tighten like it had been bound in chains. He couldn't breathe. He was frozen in his tracks. For a moment, he started to believe he was honestly having a heart attack. And then he noticed her fist tightening slowly, and the tighter she closed it, the harder his chest hurt. Even now, after all these months, she had honestly never fully released her hold on him. It was crystal clear now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:26 am

Lucian sat back in his chair watching s Angus strode over to talk to the men until he saw a woman appear from the kitchen and watched as Angus stood stock still, standing he walked over to Angus and placed his hand on his shoulder whispering to him " she can't hurt you , I'm here " he said seeing him still unmoving he turned to look at the woman " now , now miss Laveau, that's not nice to do to some one. " he said accioing the coffee pot he held it for a moment " now let my friend go?" he asked giving her one chance , hearing her laugh at his request he threw the liquid from the pot that he had heated up at her then dropped the pot drawing his wand faster than anyone could see aiming at the men he watched as they ran to the woman and ported away leaving Angus and himself stood in the café. Lucian turned to look at Angus and then took hold of arms, seeing the look in his face he shook his head. " right , lets get you back" he said and ported them back to the duplex. " Edward, Edward!" he called out as he walked with Angus into the duplex
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:38 am

Edward hurried over from his side of the duplex, and he had Robert with him. When Edward and Robert saw Angus, they hurried over to Angus, and Robert laid his hand on his forehead.

"It isn't what you think," Robert looked at Angus, looking squarely into his eyes. "Come sit, and I'll fix it." He and Edward led Angus over to his chair and lowered him there. Edward opened the neck of his climbing suit while Robert laid his hand on Angus's forehead. He cast a spell, and after a moment, Angus felt the muscles in his chest loosening. "Well done," Robert said in a calm tone. "Just breathe. It was a dark spell, that's all."

"You need to know..." Angus was trying to breathe and talk.

"Give it one moment," Robert said.

"We might not have that. She's back," Angus insisted.

"Who? Suzanne?" Robert asked. Angus shook his head, frowning, not sure why Robert would have guessed that. Suzanne had never gone, so how could she be back?

"Laveau. Marie Laveau," Angus said.

"Where?" Edward demanded, furious.

"Coffee shop. In the village..." Angus said. Edward looked at Ruby, and his blood was boiling.

"That hussy that buried Angus alive is out of prison, and she's here," Edward said to Ruby. "And she's the one who cursed him and stopped him from breathing just now. I think I need to go get her. Are you in or not?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:44 am

Lucian let Robert and Edward deal with Angus as he heard what she did he frowned and saw the look on Ruby's face as she walked over and looked to Edward " would you look after Caprice and Diamond?" shea sked knowing they would then turn to Marcus " count me in" she said changing her clothing into her mission wear " try and stop me , she had messed with my husband too many times" Lucian spoke up now and chuckled as he stood with his arms crossed.

" I'm in too, I count Angus and you all as friends so, yeah, oh might want to try St Mungo's, I kind of burnt her with the pot of coffee to get her to look away from Angus as I gathered eye contact was what was keeping the spell on him strong." he said " once she looked away and she left I brought him right back here." he added
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:57 am

(Marcus isn't there. He's still in the cave with michael and, probably, aria)

"I won't," Edward told her, determined on going to try to find Priscilla.

"I will," Robert said, still tending to Angus. "And Simone is here. Go. But be careful. Don't be stupid--either of you."

Edward clutched tight to his battle axe and apparated out, heading for the rear entrance of the coffee shop in the village. He saw Priscilla there, and she was standing outside holding her burned hand, clearly in pain, and she was being royally chewed out by Suzanne, who was screeching at her for being stupid enough to let Angus go, and to not stop him enough to get her baby back.

"You aren't going to need that baby where you're going," Edward said to her. Suzanne whirled and both women looked at Edward, saw the enormous, glistening battleaxe, and their eyes grew wide. Priscilla began to weave an incantation, and Edward began spinning his axe with almost blinding speed, walking closer and closer to them. He wasn't sure if, this time, intimidation was going to be enough for him.

"Donohue!" A man's voice called urgently. "Edward Donohue! Don't do it! Let her go!..."

"Don't think so, Gelding," Edward said, not taking his eyes off Priscilla or Suzanne. "Not this time."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:10 am

Lucian and Ruby looked to Robert and Edward before Lucian ported Ruby and Edward to the café letting go Ruby slipped her wand into her hand and followed Edward seeing Suzanne she raised it but Lucian stopped her watching Edward then noticing Gelding not far from them and he motioned to her . Ruby saw him and took no notice moving to beside Edward. " you have messed with my husband too many times " she said to Laveau " now the niceties are done" she said casting a totalus spell at her knowing she could cast protago to stop it before it hit her but was satisfied when she fell like stone to the floor , now she looked to her mother, " how could you?" she asked before Lucian walked in front of her. and took hold of her arms as he spoke.

"calm down Ruby and think" he said to her " this will not help your case , think calm and calculated" he said and looked to Edward " if my guess is right they want a show of aggression to further their case, its Miss Laveau you should be angry at, we need proof they hired her to start this, so in the court it will prove they are both clinically insane and fixated on your family to the point they can't take care of their own child." he said then looked back to Ruby who stood glaring at him. " glare all you want you know I'm right." he said and looked to Suzanne " ain't goanna happen take Miss Laveau and leave the Donohue's alone." with those words he gave a loud high pitched whistle and several men stood up on roof tops pointing their wands down at them " you've ben watched and will to be watched. " An unspeakable never gives up until their man is got." he told them
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:23 am

Priscilla watched the aurors closing in, and she saw Suzanne unable to move from the protego. Tom began shouting at the aurors about how Angus had stolen their baby, and all the hysterics gave Priscilla just enough time to slip away. She disappeared and slipped off away, laughing, feeling satisfied that she had pulled yet one more little thing off. Every little victory made her happy, and this one made her immensely happy for some reason.

"Damn," Edward cursed, wanting to get this woman. Arresting Tom and Suzanne was a partial victory, but he wanted Priscilla now too. "Damnit!" He sighed, and he tried to focus now on where the priorities were. "The metamorphs," Edward said. "We have to get them because they're tied to this somehow. They're tied either to Suzanne or to Priscilla or both. And if we don't find them, then Priscilla can walk right in to the estate. She has direct, physical access to Angus that way, and we cannot let that happen. If we let that happen, she will kill him. That's what the contract has always been for. We know that. We have to find those metamorphs and close up any leak into the estate."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top