A Birth day - Page 60
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 60 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 60 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:49 pm

Jessie chuckled and nodded " yeah , Caprices cot has a pull out under bed right, she could sleep on that" he said then saw Angus head for the shore and he saw Chris swim a little towards him, he moved closer and took his hands to make sure he knew he was safe. It was now he noticed Yu laughing as lab Abby ran with Chris towel flapping like a cloak behind her he moved clsoer to the shore and saw Chris take off after her saying some thng he was sure he was glad he didn't understand.

Ruby smiled seeing Angus return to the towels she was about to catch Chris towel from Abby but she was not quite fast enough and so just laughed as she took off. " at least hes got a freind to play with, Im glad there getting along." she said smiling then laughing as she saw Chris take off after her " ho boy he can run" she said " but my moneys on Abby" she said laughing as she watched them. Looking over at Angus she smiled " you need a little pain potion?" she asked soft;y to him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:07 am

"I think it will be good for both of them to get to run and burn off some energy," Angus told Ruby. "At least for now, he's just a boy and his dog. He's not quite wrapping his mind around the whole metamorph thing. He's just having fun, and she's completely enjoying aggravating the crap out of him. My money is on her too. He'd take her easily if she were human, but as a pup, she's gonna run circles around him. Either way, I think Cris has an opportunity to learn about people that accept him unconditionally here and that we can be some fierce fighters but we also know how to have fun. That has to be good for him.""

He didn't want to have to take some pain potion, but Ruby was right.

"Yeah, I might. I was hoping I wasn't going to have to," Angus said, "but it does ache. Even just half a dose would work." He opened the cooler and found the lemonade and got it out, and a couple glasses. "Want some lemonade while I'm at it?" He poured her a glass and poured himself one, handing one of the glasses to her. "You know, I shoulda just naturally tucked a couple dog bowls into the bag, I think. I wasn't thinking. I knew she was gonna go all puppy on us, and I never thought to bring a couple bowls."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:12 am

Ruby chuckled and nodded " yeah I agree" she said then heard him say he should take some. Leaning over the picnic bag she took out the small bottle and as he held the lemonade she placed two drps into the liquid. " that should take away the taste" she said and put the stopper back in and placed it into the bag again. Turning she took her glass and smiled to him " I like days like this" she said seeing Yu and Jessie laughing as Jessie splashed Yu and Yu dunk him.

" Im sure he knows every one acepts him, also it will keep his mind ocupied to stop him worrying about tonight, with luck he'll might sleep threw it" she said softly to Angus as she watched Chris and Abby playing as she felt the warm air against her skin.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:27 am

"Thanks," Angus said. "I would love to see him wear himself out and not be in the mood to go outside and wait to turn all canine, but I don't think that will happen. He's too afraid he's going to lose everything again. I think he'd go sleep outside if he thought it would help him keep his new home and family. We've tried to talk to him til we're purple, but he's going to have to experience it for himself."

He watched the kids play until they slowed down. They eventually came over to where Angus and Abbey was and sat down on the towels. Angus asked Cris if he was hungry, and Cris nodded.

"I think we should break out your wonderful lunch," Angus said. "Cris is hungry, and Abbey is always hungry." Angus poured Cris a glass of lemonade, and it occurred to him he needed to get cold water for Abbey. She wasn't going to drink lemonade in that form. "You feed the kids. I'll be back. I'm sure Jessie and Yulong will show up before the food is gone." He got up and went up to the house to get a bowl and some cold water.

He returned with 2 bowls, a bottle of cold water and a thermal bag with some ice for anyone who might want ice in their lemonade. When he opened the thermal bag, he saw that Rosaria had packed some cooked chicken and beef to give to the puppy.

"Rosaria is awesome. We even have lunch for the d-o-g," Angus said. He put down one bowl and put the cold water in it, and in the other bowl he put the chicken and the beef for Abbey, and he put that down beside the water bowl.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:41 am

Ruby chuckled and smiled " yeah," she said simply then took out a third towel spreading it out she lay all the food out as Chris walked over and sat down she motioned to him to help himself as Yu and Jessie walked over both dripping, Jessie stopped and shook himself off of the water before he sat down next to Yu who was towelling off next to him.

"food looks good and trust Rosaria to think of the one thing we forgot" he said making Ruby chuckle.

"yeah, I was hoping she'd stay a little girl but guess she couldn't help it, but Im glad of Rosaria" she said and chuckled as a soggy puppy waddled over and lay down next to Chris on a towel as Angus returned with the water and bowl for her to drink from.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:56 am

"Rosaria has never let anyone go hungry, two footed or otherwise," Angus said. He tucked into his lunch, feeling hungrier than he had expected to. "This is very good. Good job, Ru. I couldn't have done better myself. I know who gets to pack all the picnics now." He watched Cris pinch off little pieces of meat from his sandwich and feed it to Abbey. Before they had finished, the little pup was sound asleep with her head on Cris's leg.

Angus accio'd a frisbee, and he got one from somewhere on the estate. He would let Rosaria or Evan figure out where it went. When the frisbee arrived, Cris's eyes lit up. He'd seen one of these before, obviously. Angus asked him if he knew how to throw one, and Cris gestured that he sort of knew how but wasn't very good at it. When they finished eating, Angus handed it to Cris, and Cris looked at Jessie and Yulong, and he asked them if they knew how to play. Angus was hoping that Jessie and Yulong knew how to play enough that they could teach Cris how to improve his game and that the three of them could have a little fun together so that when tonight came, maybe Cris would not fight against them quite so hard as Angus believed Cris intended to. Angus picked up the tired little pup and put her on the towel right between him and Ruby.

"Go have some fun with him,' Angus told Jessie and Yulong.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:07 am

Ruby chuckled and nodded " for that Im greatful" she said and then heard Angus talk about her packing the picnics " only while your on sick leave" she said smiling then saw the firsbee knowing he was hopfully not going to throw it. Thankfully Jessie beamed and nodded that he did know how to throw it and picked it up motoning to Chris tofollow him down the beach where he tood and threw the frisbee where it flew threw the air where Yu stood behind Chris and caught it before it could hit him explaining he had to catch itthen tossed it back to Jessie who caught it with ease then tossed it back smiling as this time Chris caught it.

Ruby ate some sandwiches and chuckled watching them play together " I don't see problem right now" she said smiling as she handed one to Angus and let her fingers brush gently over the sleeping Abby next to her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:22 am

"Me too," Angus said. "Rosaria is not so skilled, however, in using muggle devices. Once, when I was a kid, she had to use a muggle washing machine for a load of laundry, and she didn't know that it only took a little bit of soap. She poured in way more than it needed, and she ended up with the entire laundromat filled with soap suds. The owner of the laundromat was not happy. Edward had to pay quite a sum to put things right. Rosaria cussed out that muggle owner about having a piece of primitive junk in his laundromat, and they almost got into a fist fight.

"I've seen her fight. He really should be glad Edward intervened or, trust me, that muggle would still be recovering. Rosaria's father owned a bar in a neighboring village, so she learned how to brawl with the best of them--and the worst of them. She was also the one who helped me practice my fencing lessons when I was small. She might look like a harmless little Italian granny but don't let her fool you. She's tough as nails, and so is Carlo. As the story goes, Carlo worked in a biker bar, and Rosaria's father hired him away to work in his bar because he liked Carlo and wanted him to marry Rosaria. His little trick to hire him at the family bar worked because it was less than a month after Carlo met Rosaria before they got married."

"I don't think you'll see any problems between Cris and Jessie and Yu until, maybe, tonight. I think Cris see is as being just too good a thing to last. By tomorrow this time, though, I think he'll be in a much better mood about it. Or i hope so anyway."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:28 am

Ruby listened to Angus talk of Rosaria and Carlo and smiled " then Im certainly glad they are looking after our family" she said smiling to him when he spoke about Chris and of the full moon that night she nodded " yes , it will be like a relife for him" she said as she refilled his cup with lemonade minus the potion and smiled. " I like having breaks like this, its peaceful" she said " not to say I don't like being home with Caprice and the others too, they are our family after all"

Jessie grew tired from throwing the frisbee and moved to sit while Yu took over he chuckled as he lay down some what out of breath on his towel. " I didn't realize just how much energy a boy of his age has, ether that or Im just getting old" he said then looked to Ruby " do not say what your thinking" he said and saw her chuckle with a smile. " Im not old." he said turning to look at Yu and Crish both laughing as yu had fallen while trying to catch the frisbee.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:31 pm

"I understand that. At least when we're down here at the beach, the rest of the troublemakers in my family don't know we're here, so they tend to leave us alone." He watched Jessie come up and stretch out on his towel. He picked up his watch from where he had laid it on the beach towel and he checked the time.

"It's nearly four already," Angus said. "If we're smart, we'll pack this all up and head home so we can shower and clean up before supper. I'll have to get Abbey changed back too and get her cleaned up before supper. I'm sure Simone will probably have supper ready by about five or half past five. It would be best if we were all clean and presentable by then, don't you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top