A Birth day - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 30 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 65 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 30 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:25 am

Jack burst out laughing " oh she so does not know good wine" he said almost doubled over . Jass chuckled and shook her head.

"I gues the quality of the wine donates the quality of the company you keep " she said picking up Jacks glass and raising it " to the Chateau Lafite" she said " what you think I was going to raise a toast to Gelding?" she smirked as she took a small sip then placed it back on the table infront of Jack.

"I would have said to the crew member who rembered the wine" he said smirking " but their lose is cirtaily our gain." he finished the glass and his beef and sat back watching the people around him. He could see they were all relaxing now that Evan was found and recovering.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:40 am

"I think it is a fitting end to this case," Robert said. "I will make sure that Evan gets a glass or two."

"I'd like to take it to him myself," Angus said. "While you enjoy your beef, I'll take him a glass." Angus had the server pour one more glass, and he took it down to Evan's room. Evan had just received his beef entree. "I was afraid I'd be too late, but I'm right on time. See what you think of this, Brother mine." He handed Evan the glass, and Evan took a sip and frowned deeply.

"This isn't one of ours. This is...absolutely heavenly. It tastes almost like a Lafite," Evan said.

"That's exactly what it is. Chateau Lafite 1981."

"Good god. Where'd you get it?" Evan was stunned.

"Apparently, the crook you served last night bought a case of it for his cruise, but his wife didn't like the 'quality' of it, and she picked a strawberry wine for under $5 a bottle with a screw top cap."

"Nobody's that stupid," Evan scowled.

"Oh, she is, believe me," Angus said.

"You're serious, aren't you?" Evan asked. Angus nodded and Evan rolled in laughter.

"I will savor every drop. Thank you," Evan said. "Go back and enjoy your supper."

"I will,' Angus smiled. "I thought you could use the wine and the laugh."

"And I will," Evan said, toasting Angus. Angus went back upstairs to the supper table as the servers were clearing the table and preparing to serve the dessert course. When it arrived, Angus was duly impressed. The chef returned to introduce the dessert.

"We have something wonderful for you to end your meal with," the chef said. "This is a most unusual caramelized peach and apricot kougin amann, and it is being served tonight with a cfreshl made vanilla bean gelato on the side. I hope you enjoy." He served the dessert plates himself and then disappeared.

"So you know. a Kougin Amann is a French Breton butter cake but this will be lighter and more delicate, with the caramelized fruit drizzled over top and the ice cream on the side. It is one of the most complicated desserts to make and to get it just right. And this one looks, so far as I can tell, spot on perfect," Angus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:45 am

Jack and Jess saw the desert and smiled " it looks divine" Jess said then took a bite " tastes it too , so light and flavoursome too" Jack nodded he agree with her discription and ate his slowly. Seeing Angus return Jack smiled " Evan okay?" he asked " and did he get a kick out of who bought the wine?" he asked stil chukaling at that. Jess ate quietly while she enjoyed the destert.

"my compliments to the chef" she said and sat back nce she ahd finished her meal. " I feel it was the perfect way to end a meal as good as this was." Jack nodded as he finished his desert and paced down his spoon in the bowl.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:12 am

"Evan's just fine. He's tucking into his beef, and he thought the story about the wine was hilarious. He knew what it was straight off, but he also knew we didn't carry it. So, yes, the laugh was good for him."

"I don't know that I've ever had this before, but I could get to like it a lot," Edward said. "And the idea of a caramelized peach and apricot was really different. It made it warm and comforting. It was perfect."

Angus happened to glance up and saw a shooting star in the distance. He glanced at Sam who had leaned over to steal a quick kiss with Anise. Sam had never been one to show much restraint about anything. Victor had the ability to be a bit more controlled, but Sam wore his heart and his opinions on his sleeve.

"So you know," Robert said, "since Evan is in good hands, Kate and I are returning to the hotel because we have a really great hotel suite there that would be a shame to waste."

"Well, I actually told Edward that was what we should do as well," Simone said. "You kids will manage without us old folks for one night, won't you?"

"We'll find a way," Angus said with a smile. "Shall we see you at breakfast?"

"As long as its not so early. Give us time for a lie in tomorrow for a change," Edward said. "Could we do breakfast at 8 or even 9 for a change? Skip the running and enjoy a slow romantic morning for a change?"

"With Marcus?" Angus frowned. They laughed.

"Well, there is an exception to every rule," Robert laughed.

They sat and enjoyed the starlight for awhile and then Edward and Simone and Robert and Kate left for the hotel. The kids got the porter to put a muggle movie on for them up on the top deck, out by the pool on the huge screen up there.

"Feel like joining the kids at the movie?" Marcus asked Angus.

"Not really," Angus said. "I really don't want to chaperone them."

"Well, I've been promised, by the porter, a fine cuban cigar and a glass of brandy, so I think I will do that in my room with a good book for a change. I'll see you lot in the morning," Michael said. "Goodnight."

"And Jack and Jess, you two do not need 2 third wheels," Marcus said. "I think we'll follow Michael's example and take a bottle of some sort of spirit and go do our room and read. No point in us ruining all this romantic moonlight by overstaying our welcome. We'll see you in the morning. Goodnight."

Angus and Marcus got up, got a bottle of top shelf whiskey and a couple glasses and went down to their room.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:18 am

Jack and Jess saw the shooting star and quickly made a wish both smiling at each other. Hearing Angus Jes smiled " we know, you sleep well" she said " we'll be retiring soon ourselves" Jack smiled at Angus and nodded." the meal and wine were wonderful I agree Edward" she said smiling as Jcak stood up and offered his hand to her so they could head down to the cabin together. " see you in th morning" they said and headed down closing the cabin door behind them.

Ruby sat on the balconey of her room in her PJ's looking up at the sky she saw a shooting star and smiled making a wish quietly to her self. She knew Angus would have seen it and she was missing him so much as with Caprice but she needed to stay a few more days thn she could return home.

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:23 am

Angus was thinking of Ruby. The shooting star was making him miss her.

"Go see her and then get right back," Marcus said. "Don't go anywhere else, don't be gone long, and don't make me come get you. I don't want to have to explain it to Robert."

"Thank you," Angus said. He flicked his wand and apparated to Jeffrey's resort. The resort was well marked, and he knew, from the address on the letters, which room was hers. He didn't see another person in sight. He slipped up silently to her room and knocked very quietly on the door, not wanting to wake anyone else.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:26 am

Ruby heard the faint sound of aperating but she shook it off becuse nobody was alowed to, it was then she heard a faint knock on her door. Moving from the balconey to the door she opened it and smiled to see Angus " I was just thinking of you" she said leting him enter " Everything okay?" she asked knowing with Angus it was but she flicked her hand and closed her curtains to stop any one seeing he was there.

Once done she moved quickly and kissed him deeply " I missed you so much" she said softly her hand brushing his hair off his face.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:40 am

"It's fine," he told her softly, going in, closing the door and locking it. "Believe it or not, I really was sort of in the neighborhood, and I was hoping you were still awake." He kissed her back, just as deeply as she had kissed him, and he was hoping she didn't care that he was already starting to seduce her. He knew her so well, knew what she enjoyed. "I came for you, and I came for this--maybe lots of it." He was already planting little kisses behind her ear and down her neck, his hands wandering under her pajamas to caress her in all the places that made her melt. "You have too many clothes on," he whispered in her ear. "They're in the way, and right now, you're mine." He pulled the drawstring on her pajama bottoms to loosen them and dropped them to the floor.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:46 am

Ruby smiled as she heard Angus talk she felt his hands wander and she smiled at him " then we both have the same idea" she said taking his hand and leading him to the bed " but we have to be quiet, god forbid Jeffery catches us" she said with a cheeky smirk as she turned her back to him and slipped off her top then slipping under the covers she teased him by taking off the rest of her Pj's and letting them drop to the floor " so you joining me and you have way too many clothes on?" she said chuckling softly as she watched him.

Jac and Jess had heard Marcus and Angus and chuckled "it's about time" Jack said "it's been what two weeks already, shesh h must have blue balls" Jack said making Jess chuckle as she moved to rest against him with a smile.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:57 am

"He's got a baby of his own. He didn't get it by divine intervention," Angus said, unconcerned. He left his own clothes on the floor and joined her. "Besides, if we're doing this right, he'll just be jealous his isn't as mindbending." At the moment, he didn't care if Jeffrey did hear them, nor was he particularly interested in it being too quick. He only cared about what he had right here and right now and making up for the lost time they'd had, caused by his injuries, and by having Caprice and everything else that had come between them. He wanted this moment to be worth the wait and to push all of the trouble and the lost time aside.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 65 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top