A Birth day - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 13 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 56 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 13 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:27 am

Yu made more of the silver and dittany potion and left it in the beaker just incase. Jess watched and felt a shift in energys as Robert tranphered three of the wounds to Khaat. Her own energy though a little drained came back and she relaxed as she looked up at Robert " Im good, a little drained but I'm good" she said " hes stable and resting " she said slowly removing her support and siting back on a chair.

Yu moved to stand with Khaat and looked at her. " do you want some one to stay close to Khaat incase" he asked Yu then looked over at Jess who was yawning.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:43 am

"Good. Rest a bit," Robert told Jess. "Yu, upstairs, in the kitchen cabinet, there's a jar of tea there labeled Seers' Tea. Its my own blend, but since I have a whole bloody family of seers, I had to come up with something to help them recharge depleted energies. And since some of us use very similar energies to heal, the seers' tea will help replace certain healers' energies too. Would you please go make a mug of it for Jess, please, and make it strong. It'll help her feel better quicker, and if you happen to find Nigel up there, send him down? He might not be here yet. I know he said it could be awhile before he could come."

Robert continued to work to bind up some of the boy's wounds, casting healing spells and then starting to bandage the wounds heavily. He was also using a Vunera Sanentur spell to help to close what wounds he could and to start to replace some of the lost blood. Robert saw some of the color start to return ever so slowly to the lad's skin. That was indeed a good sign. He glanced over at Khaat and saw the blood starting to soak through her blouse already. He was not going to allow himself to be rattled. He had to be calm.

Angus and Anise had finished their sundaes of butterbeer ice cream with hot fudge sauce, and they had apparated home. They found the boys, Ginger, the baby, and Simone there. Everyone was outside, and everyone was weeding the garden and the tea garden, and the baby was in a playpen under a shady tree, with some toys.

"We were getting worried," Sam said. "Did you get the werewolf?"

"We did," Angus said. "He's just a little kid."

"You're kidding," Sam frowned. "Who would do such a horrible thing?'

"Well, there's a story to that. Jessie and Edward back yet?"

"Not that we've seen," Sam said. "Where have you two been?"

"We made a very brief stop in London on our way back," Angus replied.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:48 am

Yu heard Robert and nodded " okay" he said nd headed to the kitchen , finding the jar he mentioned he brewed a strong pot of the seers tea. While doing so he looked around for Nigel but didn't come across him. Heading back to the kitchen where he then made a cup carrying it down to Jess and handed it to her " your tea" he said with a smile. He looked over at Robert and Khaat then back to Robert seeing the red tindge to her shirt.

Jessie appeared with Chris and Edward he looked to Edward " wher can we take him" he asked " if we take him to teh main house Sergio and Anna might see him." he asked " shall we take him to the duplex?" he asked not wanting to rush taking him to his cabin just yet knowing he would need treatment from Robert.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:58 am

"You can certainly take him either place, I think," Edward said. "Take him to your place if you want. It's unlikely that Sergio or Ana would go there. I know the boys have a box of their old toys in the basement. I'll ask one of them to go find a few toys and bring them over so Cris has something to do. They'll work in a pinch. And there are things you could probably do with him without words. Crayons and coloring books or paper. Cars and trucks, animals. Anything where you can connect with him when he wakes up where words aren't required.

"You could also work with him on a picture board. Get some pictures from magazines showing basic needs things, like eating, drinking, bed, bathroom, toys, that sort of thing and paste them on a piece of poster board. We can teach him, for now, that if he needs something and there isn't anyone around who speaks Romanian, he can get what he needs by pointing it out on the word board. And, maybe, if he can draw even a little, he might be able to add some of his own needs by drawing them on the board. It's worth a try. He might keep sleeping for awhile yet, though. There's no telling when he slept last. If he has just a quiet place to sleep, that might be all he wants for the next few hours."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:04 am

Jessie looked at Edward and nodded to his sugestion "all right" he said " um, would you come too" he asked "just incase he dosn't want to stay with us" he added as he started to walk towards his cabin. Opening the door he moved to the couch and set Chris down gently on it pulling a throw over him to keep him warm. Jessie looked around the cabin and saw no toys rmebering Edward had said there were toys in the duplex he sat down as he would ask Yu to bring them over and clear out the spare room enough that a bed could be put in it so Chris could recover in his own space.

Jack walked past Jessie cabin and smelled a new smell walking up to the door he lightly knocked then opened it seeing Edward and Jessie sat with a small boy " Why do I smell the scent of blood on him?" Jack asked Edward softly as he looekd at the boy" yeah my nose is that good even with the scent of soap that you washed him with." Jack said to Edward
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:18 am

"Certainly," Edward said, going along.

"He's a brand new werewolf at just seven," Edward said to Jack, "and I think he's most likely very new at being seven. He looks more like six than seven. He's really tiny for seven. Long story short, he attacked his own family when he transformed the first time, and his parents told the authorities about him. They've been hunting him to get rid of him for at least a couple months, and he's been on the run since then. Near as we can figure, the evidence suggests he's also the one who attacked Sergio's boy, but I doubt that this little buggar even remembers that. New werewolves don't generally remember that, especially the little ones. And so we have a tiny little boy who has a werewolf sized problem. I lied. I told the authorities we found the boy's corpse. So, now he's a tiny little werewolf who's list everyone and everything he's ever known. But, as I figure it, he deserves a chance. So, he's had a bath and a meal, some clothes, and now he's finally getting a little safety and a little sleep. I told Jessie I'd have Sam and Victor bring over some of their old toys. I feel for this little guy. He's got one hell of a tough road ahead of him, and a huge adjustment to make."

Nigel arrived finally, and he made his way downstairs. He saw Robert with blood all over his clothes and on his hands clear up to his elbows. On the bed, there was the boy that Robert had told him about, and beside the bed, Khaat was sitting calmly, clutching the boy's hand, as blood was saturating her blouse. And Robert was working. Silently, steadily working.

"How's the bleeding now?" Nigel asked.

"I've got slowed, but I transferred the heavy bleeders to Khaat." He looked up at Nigel, who didn't have any expression at all. "Save my daughter, Nigel," Robert said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:24 am

Jack listened to Edward and stood looking at the boy " every child deserve a second chance, werewolf or human" Jack said " I'll mention it to the boys as I pass by" he said " and no he won't that young all he'll know is food and play" he said " I got some clothes our boys grew out of I'll send them over, theres te shirts jeans and trainners." oh and some books for beginer words." he said and chuckled " nevr thought I'd see Jessie looking like that" he said motianing to how Jessie was cleaning up the room and cooking in the kitchen some cookies.

Yu looked as Nigel walked downand spoke to Robert as he stood beside Jess who sipped her tea. " Yu Im feeling much beter, help Robert or Nigel please" she said and Yu moved from Jess over to Nigel.

"can I help?" he asked Nigel.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:38 am

"Bring her, would you?" Nigel asked, pulling back a dividing curtain so he could use the other bed for Khaat and then going to turn on the light. "I'll need to see what I'm dealing with."

"I can make it," she told Nigel. She stood up, and the blood poured from her midsection.

"Yeah, and that's why I didn't want you to do that. You're leaking, my dear," Nigel said.

"Clothes would be great," Edward said. "I'll send a note through to Clive and see if he can send us some pajamas and knickers and socks and such."

Angus had remembered, though, and Sam had packed a box of toys. He brought it over and knocked on the door lightly. Edward opened the door, and Sam brought the box in, as the boy stirred on the sofa and woke. Sam was just setting the box down on the floor when Cris's eyes landed on the box of toys. Sam looked up and saw what the little boy was looking at. Sam picked up the box and took it over and put it in the floor in front of Cris. Cris looked at Sam, and Sam gestured towards the box. Cris reached down and picked up a green, stuffed dinosaur, holding it close.

"Dino," Sam said. The boy looked at Sam like he thought Sam was an utter imbicle.

"T Rex," Cris said in his little tiny child voice. Sam laughed out loud, and he looked at Cris who had just the slightest glimmer of a smile.

"Well, you know one thing. He's into dinosaurs," Sam said. Sam picked out a plastic container with small plastic dinosaurs--a dinosaur playset. Sam opened the jar, and he took out some different kinds of dinosaurs, and Cris got every one of them right. "Okay You know he's crazy for dinosaurs. No six or seven year old should know them that well unless they're nuts about dinosaurs."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:46 am

Yu walked over to Khaat and picked her up in his arms and carried her to a table laying her down close to Nigel. Stepping back he checked the silver and ditteny potion. " I made extra of the potion per Roberts's instruction," Yu said showing him the green potion in the beaker.

Jessie saw Sam walk in with a box of toys and he saw the now awake Chris take the dino and tell sam it was a T Rex. " we also know he can speak a little english" Jack said watching the interaction with sam and the dinos " I don't think any young boy likes anything other than cars and dinos" he said and chukled Jessie looked at Edward while Jack chuckled " he looks like adeer in headlights and I mean Jessie not the boy" he said " get on the floor and play with them Jessie, interact, bond" he told him Jessie slipped to the floor and picked up a brontosaurus and moved it smiling as Cris made his dino play with his.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:01 am

"Nah," Sam said. "That's not English, Jessie. Those are the Latin names for their different species. That's what everybody calls them world round."

Nigel unbuttoned Khaat's shirt and started to check her midsection. "You're a right foul mess, you know that? And what's that green light?"

"Oh. Her necklace. It's all honked off because of the werewolf claw wounds," Robert said.

"Wait. What? It's irked? What is it, enchanted or something?"

"Yeah," Robert said. "My brother somehow got Nicolas Flamel to make it for her. One of the last known pieces Flamel did. It's enchanted to protect her from werewolves in certain ways. It seems to have some quirky little attitudes."

"Can you shut it off? It's annoying." Nigel said. Robert accio'd a plaster and handed it to him.

"Can't shut it off, so you might be able to hide it a little if you wrap a plaster around it for now," Robert said.

"You've got some dittany potion made up? Good. Could I have it please?" Nigel asked, getting some dressings ready. "Let's see how they respond in a body with a healthier immune system. If that doesn't work, I've got a bit of the silve and dittany in a more concentrated paste. We could try that and see if that has any better result."

"How's the bleeding?"

"Well, she does one thing very well. She knows how to bleed profusely," Nigel said.

"That is not a skill I want her to know," Robert frowned.

"Too late," Nigel said, casting him an amused look.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 56 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top