A Birth day - Page 78
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 78 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 78 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 89 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 78 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 15, 2023 11:29 pm

"Well, maybe you'd like to take them to the nursery and get a bunch of snapdragons," Angus suggested. "After they get home and get cleaned up and have some breakfast, of course. I think I'd get two or three flats, I think, so there are plenty. 2 flats should get you thirty six of them. 3 flats would give you fifty four. That's an awful big lot of them, but we'll do what they want, so I wouldn't go under that. I got the flowers for the tea garden from the nursery in the village, and I opened an account there. You can charge them if you like. They also have a lot of lawn ornaments. Maybe they'll find some little plaque or figurine they'd like to put out for Phoebe. Whatever they want is fine. We'll find a place to put it."

"You need a new suit for Tuscany, Mate," Marcus reminded Angus. "That suit you had was bollocksed up when Cora went after you after Basil's and Gloria's funeral. Robert had to cut it off, remember?"

"Oh. Yeah. I forgot,'" Angus sighed. "I guess I'll have to slip out to Clive's, won't I?"

"Yeah. You will. We should do that today. Anybody else need something from Clive?" Marcus asked, as Marcus fixed a plate for Angus. He took the plate to Angus and set it up for him on the overbed table. It still was very convenient for Angus when he was in his chair. "Eat something. You didn't get much of anything at all yesterday, and if Robert comes to check your shoulder, he'll be able to see that you clearly haven't had anything to eat. So eat now and save being bitched at later."

"Thanks, Ru," Angus said. "Go get a plate while it's hot."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon May 15, 2023 11:37 pm

Ruby smiled as she listened to Angus " all right , I think they would love planting the snap dragons in the tea garden, maybe we could dedicat a cide so they have some place to go and sit to remember Pheobe." she said sipping her cup as he and marcus spoke between them selves . Hearing him say for her to get a plate she nodded and fixed a plate for herself moving to the table as she sat down to eat but alawyas watching Caprice and the moses basket with the twins in.

jessie smiled seeing Angus and Ruby and drank his coffee , he also took a plate " looks great Simone thank you" he said just as a light knock came and Yu walked in to take his shift with the babies. Jessie smiled as he walked over and sat next to them " okay time I went and cleaned up and maybe got a nap." he said as he said by and headed slowly out the door to his cabin.

"I dought you'll se him until this afternoon" Yu said and Ruby chuckled knowing it was true.

" that maybe so but he always does his patrol and shifts" she said smiling Yu nodded and smiled .
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 16, 2023 12:01 am

The girls and Evan came back, and they were all sweaty and out of breath. They all headed straight for the showers, and it wasn't more than ten minutes, and they all returned, ready for breakfast. The girls didn't need to be told. They picked up plates and started filling them.

"This really is quite a lovely way to start the day, I must admit," Evan said. "The run makes you feel alive, and then after the run, I'm ready for a full breakfast. I could get to like that a lot."

"Fix a plate, Lad," Edward said. 'There's plenty here."

"I intend to. So what are the plans for the day?" Evan asked.

"I'm taking your brother to see Clive for a new suit," Marcus said.

"Who's Clive?" Evan asked.

"Wizarding tailor in a rather hidden corner of a back alley in Venice."

"Venice?" Evan frowned. "As in Venice, Italy?"

"Yeah, not Venice, California, that's for sure."

"How do I not know about this place?"

"You haven't been hanging out here," Angus teased.

"That's going to change," Evan grinned. "I talked with Tara last night and I told her I was thinking we ought to put a caravan in your backyard." Angus laughed out loud.

"Well, you're welcome to, of course, but there is the new apartment building. Some of our singles and some of our couples are gong to be moving there because the rent's cheaper than the cabins. There are sure to be some cabins opening up. If you want a place here as a getaway place, there may soon be a cabin you could rent," Angus said.

"I want a safe place for my wife and kids to be able to get away from Tuscany, and this place is safe. It's beautiful, and it has my family. Why would I not consider it?" Evan asked.

"Good, we can see Evie and Faith," Anise said, sitting at the table. "So are you getting your mission wear, Evan?"

"Mission wear? What's that? And when are you lot going to stop playing cloak and daggers with me and tell me what it is you really do?" Evan asked.

"As soon as I get permission from Robert to tell you."

"Ginger and I don't know exactly either," Anise told him. "And I am not entirely sure Sam and Victor know."

"Well, I want to meet this Clive fellow," Evan said.

"Would you rather Evan and Marcus and I wait til you get back before we go see Clive?" Angus asked Ruby. He was specific to not tell the girls where Ruby was taking them. He was going to let Ruby handle that in whatever way she saw fit.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue May 16, 2023 12:09 am

Ruby listened and smiled when the girls returned from the run with Evan . She sat quiet as Angus and Evan spoke of Clive and of the mission wear. She could not say anything as she knew Angus was right , ultimutly it was Robert organisation and he had the first and last say. When Anise spoke of seeing Faith and Evie she smiled again.

Ruby looked up at Angus as he spoke to her about waiting until she returned from gathering the snapdragons beore going to see clive about a new suit she shook her head " you don't have to, we can do it at the same time, if the girls agree, you go and get your suit and introduce Clive to Evan, we'll be fine." she said looking at both Anise and Ginger.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 16, 2023 12:24 am

"Well, I'm sure we won't be long," Angus said. "Clive will have something close because he knows how some of us blow through shirts and jackets. I'm sure once I pick one out, he'll tailor it pretty quickly."

"Sounds like you're a steady customer," Evan said.

"And you're fishing," Edward laughed, amused at Evan.

"I am. I'm not blind. I saw all kinds of people from all parts of the world come last night to some sort of private signal, and they all just stepped in to fight alongside you. And every single one of them was very well trained to do what they did. Now what the hell are you into, and what side of the law are you on?"

"What side would you think I'd be on?" Angus asked.

"Take him to Paris," Edward said. "Show him. I'll take the responsibility for it if it's an issue..."

"Edward," Angus frowned.

"You heard me. Take him to Paris. Let him see for himself."

"Very well. I'll show him, whether he's ready to know or not," Angus said. "We'll go see Clive straight after breakfast."

"Hey," Anise frowned. "What about us?"

"Ruby would like you to go with her this morning," Angus smiled. "Ithink you're going to like it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue May 16, 2023 12:37 am

Ruby chuckled at Evans fishing for more information on the organization when Edwrad spoke of Paris she nodded "Oh he'll love it" she said and chuckled looking at Anise and Ginger she smiled warmly and nodded as she looked to Anise and Ginger. "Well since I don't have to return to Jeffery today, he sent word, I thought we could go someplace that you will love, both of you and do something special together." she said not giving away too much as she wanted to suprise them.

She looked to Angus and spoke to him " you don't have to rush back it will probably take a while to bring everything back" she said smiling as she glanced at the girls. " oh Simone will you be okay with Caprice for an hour or two?" she asked " becuse I could take her with us if your busy." Ruby knew she'd asked alot of the others minding Caprice and didn't realy want to impose yet again if they had things they wanted to do,

Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 16, 2023 12:50 am

"Of course," Simone smiled. "Any time. We'll be just fine. Edward and I are going to be out weeding the garden, so we can take her out with us. We'll take her playpen and put the babies in it. An hour or two of fresh air would be good for them."

Angus and Evan and Marcus finished their breakfasts, and they took off for Venice first to get the new black suit. Clive and Diana met Angus and Marcus and greeted Evan warmly.

"I need a new black suit," Angus told Clive.

"You just got the last one. What'd you do to it?" Clive frowned. "Was it part of that?" he pointed to Angus' shoulder.

"Yeah. Robert cut it off. It's in bloody ribbons now."

"Well, alright," Clive shook his head. We'll, we'd best get you suited up again. Come along, then." While they were looking for a suit for Angus, Diana measured Evan for clothes.

"What are we doing for your new recruit? Standard mission wear?" Diana called to Angus.

"Yes," Evan said quickly, figuring that Diana had a bit of a loose tongue. If he couldn't get information from Angus, he could surely get some from Diana. Angus shot Evan a dirty look, but Evan was unmoved. Diana began getting out black mission wear for Evan.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue May 16, 2023 1:01 am

Ruby was gratful for Simone taking Caprice " thank you and I think she'll enjoy being out side" Ruby said as she finished her food and looked at the girls " okay dress comfortable and you have ten minets" she said simply as she moved to put her plate in the sink before finishing her coffee as well. She saw Angus, Evan and Marcus leav for Venice and smiled as she sat with the news paper and read the headlines.

Once she saw the girls return she stood up placing the paper down on the couch. " all right if we're ready" she held out her hands to them.

Appearing in a garden center behin a large wall she lead them out and over to a large diplay of snapdragond " chose as many as you want to make the pheobe memoria garden." she told them " you can chose a statue too if you want or a fountain." she smiled at them both.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue May 16, 2023 1:15 am

"Really?" Anise asked. "Thank you!" The girls went through the snapdragons and picked seven colors. They were specific. Seven. It was because Phoebe's birthday was in July--the seventh month. Then they picked out a small concrete figurine of a Mother Nature statue. The figurine depicted a beautiful woman holding a birds nest and with a little bird on her shoulder. The way the woman was depicted, it reminded them of Phoebe. Then Ginger saw a pretty solar light.

"I'd like to get this," Ginger said. "but..." She looked at Ruby. "I don't know where they're going to put her but she hated the dark. When they...I mean, wherever she ends up, could we add this? So she's not in the dark?"

In Venice, Clive fit Angus for a new suit, but Angus found it tiring and particularly painful to have someone mucking around with his arm and his shoulder, and he began to wish he'd listened to Ruby and had taken his potion. He didn't complain, but he was definitely in a great deal of pain. Marcus asked Clive to package up what Angus and Evan were purchasing and to send it back to Angus's. Once that was done, Angus and Marcus took Evan to Paris, to the operation's headquarters.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue May 16, 2023 1:33 am

Ruby smiled as Anise and Ginger both smiled and chose several colors of snapdragons. When Ginger brought over a solar light and explained she smiled " of course , we can talk to Edward and Angus about instaling it in the garden." she said placing it with the flowers and statue in the cart " so is there anything else you'd like?" she asked letting the girls get everything they would need to make a nice place to remember their mother,

"once we have everything we'll go to the tea garden then you can pick a spot you want to make your spot of rememberance" she said smiling to them as she pushed the cart. Paying for all the flowers and statue the man at the counter told them he could deliver them the same day or they could take them home with them. " what do you want to do girls , get them delivered or take them with us?" she asked
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 89 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top