A Birth day - Page 74
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 74 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 74 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 74 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 14, 2023 12:58 am

"If you make the three layers, I'll do you sketches for the pieces to make the castle. It can be done, but it has to be very carefully done," Angus told him.

"One is named Rand because it means a shield wolf in some of the old tongues," Fenrir said. "The other is named Ty. It is a nickname for some other, ridiculously unpronounceable name that Elizabeth chose from a Native American dialect. Apparently it just means wolf. Don't ask me which is which because I don't know."

"I will know," Ginger said. "The women here have a way of distinguishing them. I will know. I know they need fed. I'll feed them. Give them here, and I'll take them back. You boys just go do whatever it is boys do." Fenrir laughed, truly amused.

"And now you know why she was the little mother to so many of our cubs," Fenrir said. "I am glad to see she keeps that love of cubs. These two females, so you know, are females I did not surrender easily. They each have their gifts. I am glad to see they thrive with you. I am told their father sleeps..."

"I am here," a man's quiet and deeply fatigued voice said. The girls looked up and saw their father. They ran to him and he wrapped them close in unusually affectionate embraces and kissed them both. The three of them shared some tears, and he explained about the guardianship to them. The girls were surprised, but they understood. They made him promise not to disappear from their lives altogether. He swore he was remaining with the pack. He sugggested they get the cubs home and he hoped to see the girls perhaps tomorrow. They nodded. He limped back to his tent to go rest.

"Give me the cubs," Ginger told Jack and Jessie.

"She's a pest with little ones," Anise said to them, with an amused grin on her face.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23598
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 14, 2023 1:05 am

Jak and Jessie heard Fenrir and chuckled as Ginger tok the babies but then she stopped as she saw her father Jessie stayed with the babies as did Jack but once they had spoken both gave her the boys. both Jack and Jessie chuckled and nodded " we can see she is devoted to them" Jack said smiling " but to us thats a good thing." Jack said their good byes and walked over to the girls " okay,its time to get home" he said Jessie walked over and took their hands in his own aperating himself, the babies and Ginger to the duplex while Jack aperated Anise.

Now back Jessie went ahead to open the doors for Ginger. " I'll get one of Caprices bottles and make some formula for them, you can take them up stairs and get them some warmer clothing, Im sure Angus won't mind us using Caprices old out grown clothing." he said and headed to the kitchen to make up two bottles.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 14, 2023 2:20 pm

"Alright,' Angus scowled. "Everybody, freeze. Somebody tell me what the devil is going on." Marcus got up and went over and looked in the basket.

"Babies," Marcus said, looking up at Angus and showed him two fingers to indicate there were two of them.

"Baby whats?" Angus asked, automatically presuming they were baby animals of some sort.

"Baby babies," Anise told him, coming in behind Ginger.

"Wait, like, human babies?" he frowned.

"Cubs, technically. Human, for now, at least," Ginger said. "Til they're old enough to be turned. Then the pack will turn them."

"Premies, very obviously," Marcus said. Angus just was having a hard time wrapping his brain around the girls going to deliver supper to the pack and coming back with a basket of babies. He got up and went over to look in the basket. Sure enough, there were two tiny, tiny babies in the basket.

"Where's the mother?"

"In intensive care, whatever that is," Ginger said. "The pack females don't have enough milk now that they're injured, and unless we step in to care for them for a bit, these two won't survive."

"So we brought them home so they wouldn't starve to death," Anise said. "We knew you'd agree it was the right thing to do since we're the only ones here who have baby milk."

"Formula," Ginger corrected. "Jessie wants to send me upstairs to go get warmer clothes for them, but its May, almost June. They really don't need warmer clothes, at least not right now. I'll get some things out so that when I bathe them they've got some fresh things to wear--if that's okay."

"Of course," Angus said. "They might not need warmer clothes, but you know how many times a baby can need a new change of clothes in a day, so having extra clothes ready is a good thing. There actually are some things for boys that I bought when I was deliberately freaking out Suzanne, and I know there were newborn things in there. Of course we didn't use them. I reorganized all that stuff before I hurt my shoulder, so you let me go up and find them."

"But what are we gonna do for cribs..." Anise began.

"Calm," Angus said. "You all need to give me half a tick to get up to speed and wrap my head around the fact that right this minute I have seven kids that I am responsible for without Ruby."

"Sorry," Anise said, and she and Ginger both took a breath to relax.

"Now," he said, "we can manage this if we're organized about it. Now, Anise, do what I tell you. Go upstairs, please, and bring down the Moses basket. These teeny weenies are small enough that they'll both fit in there together just fine. We'll use that. Caprice rarely uses it now. "

"I know where those boys clothes are," Marcus said. "Should I fetch them?"

"For now, if you would just get out maybe six or eight onesies and a couple sleep sacks and some newborn diapers, we might manage. Bring them down here. Caprice isn't used to the sound of other babies. She's never heard them, so if we want the babies to sleep tonight, I'd like them to not be in the nursery with her at night til she adjusts."

"I'll take care of that, and I'll bring down the Moses basket too while I'm going," Marcus said.

"Thank you," Angus said. Ginger unwrapped the babies, and she looked at the ankles of them. "What are you doing?" Angus asked.

"One baby is named Rand, and one is named Ty. I'm looking for their marks. Because wolf women often care for the children collectively in the packs, they often mark the inside of the left ankles of twins at birth so that they can tell them apart. It's basically like a tattoo. It's a very small rune mark. Some mothers remove the marks when she can tell them apart, but other mothers just leave the marks. And sometimes a twin will actively choose to keep the mark because it has been with them as long as they've remembered. It becomes part of them. See? Look here." She showed him a mark on the ankle of one of the babies. it was a simple, tiny arrow pointed up.

"That's the Nordic rune for Tyr. He's actually the Nordic god of war, but in this case, Elizabeth used it to symbolize that this is Ty." She looked on the other baby. "Ah. Here is it. Rand means Shield Wolf. It means wise wolf, pretty much. But look. She has a little circle here on his ankle. It's a very simple image of a shield, I think. This one is Rand. I'm sure of it."

"Well, it's not very handy to have the marks way down on their ankles. Would they be offended if I temporarily put a copy of each mark on the inside of their wrists?"

"No, in fact, some of the more practical women do just that, especially in identical twins," Ginger said. "I just don't know how to cast the spell."

"It's not hard," Angus said. He cast the spell and made exact copies of the marks on the inside of the left wrist of each baby. Ginger looked at Angus, amazed.

"It didn't disturb them at all," she said.

"It doesn't need to," he replied.

"We'll have to make a place in our room for them," Anise began.

"No. You'll leave them with me overnight. I think I can manage a four pound baby. Its entirely different to manage a four pound baby than it is to manage a twelve pound one. I can manage," he told them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 14, 2023 8:21 pm

Jessie looked at Ginger as she mentioned the weather being warmer "Sorry, I ment new baby clothing " he said as he made up two bottles of formula with small teats on the bottles for the babies. He walked over with bottles in hand as he shook them then tested them on his wrist for tempature. "I'll help too, not like I didn't do this with the boys when they were small" he said picking up Ty gently and laid him in his arms to offer him one of the bottles " Ginger " he said holding out the second to her so she could feed Rand. Jack who had gone to the storage walked in with a moses basket and set it up beside Jessie.

"if you top and tail them they will both fit, and this room is warm enough for them to only need a small blanket or a sleep sack." he said watching as Yu moved and placed hand towels over Jessie and Gingers shoulder for when the babies had finished. " and I belive intensive car is where seriously injured people go to be monitered and to heal." he said to Ginger.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 14, 2023 9:10 pm

"When you finish with our new boarders, why don't you lot go tuck into supper?" Angus suggested, "Simone left Nicky's salad and casseroles on the counter, and she put a cooling spell on the salad and a warming spell on the casseroles. So it all should be at proper temperatures for eating.

"Is there anything you want or need, Angus?" Marcus asked.

"No thanks. Nothing right now for me," Angus said. "I'm really not hungry. I'm glad you got back just in time. It's not quite dark yet but I see the moon already...."

And as if on cue, there was a loud crackling sound outside. Angus knew it well. It was the sound of several people arriving at once. He got up and went to the door. He turned to the girls.

"Don't either one of you two dare to come outside. If you do, you'll be grounded for the rest of your lives. Stay here and take care of these babies!" He told them, his voice serious and fierce. "Edward! Get your axe! We've got company--a lot of company! " He hit his alarm to alert every fighter the organization had, and he drew his wand and went outside.

"What's grounding?" Anise asked Ginger.

"Dunno, but we're not supposed to like it. Take that baby from Jessie," Ginger said. "He's probably gonna go outside. What's out there?" Anise went to the window.

"Damnit. James, and he must have every damn werewolf in England that isn't already in our pack," Anise said. "They can't take another hit. Somebody has to go right now and tell Fenrir and to ask him to keep the werewolves in camp tonight. If James gets to the pack, he'll easily be able to kill them all. We have to keep them from getting up to the camp."

"Why are you here, James?" Angus shouted.

"To claim the rest of my new pack," James said, and then he laughed sinisterly.

"You can try, but you're not going to touch them," Angus said, as Robert and Michael and Kate ran outside. Sergio, Edward, Ana, and Evan all ran outside too. Simone rushed over to the girls and picked up Caprice.  She was surprised to see them with two more unknown babies.

"Get some baby supplies put together in case we have to evacuate," Simone told the girls. "Hurry!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 14, 2023 9:29 pm

Jessie handed Ty to Anise and moved to the door as did Jack and Yu all with their wands out at the ready. All walked to stand with Angus Just as some one Aperated in and walked over to Angus .

"I got your alarm" Rubys voice came from beside Jessie " don't wory Jeffery said I could come as long as I go back once this is over. nobody messes with my family." she told him with a smile then turned to look to James " still look" she took a deep breath in " and smell like shit James" she said standing beside Angus.

Jack could not help smirk at Rubys words to his ex brother as he too moved to stand beside Ruby and Angus.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 14, 2023 9:43 pm

"Glad you're here," Angus told her, not taking his eyes off the werewolves. He heard the sound of apparating as fighters began arriving from everywhere, including Lee. Lee took up a position beside Robert.

Angus was watching for the slightest movement, and he saw a werewolf raise his wand and fire in Edward's direction, missing him, but Angus wasn't in the mood to muck with them. He fired one slashing spell, and what was left of the werewolf fell to the ground.

"Damn," Evan said to Angus, scrunching up his nose for a moment at the gross sight. "You're not in the mood to play, are you?"

"Nope," Angus said. "I'm tired, I'm cranky, and I'm taking 'em out. They picked a bad night to muck around." Evan cracked an amused smile. At the sight of one of his younger pack members being killed in the way Angus had done it, James started to fire rapidly at Angus. "You want me? Fine. Bring it," Angus said seriously. He focused solely on James, walking towards him and firing at him with multiple slashes, as quickly as he could cast them.

Ginger didn't see anyone making any moves to warn Fenrir, and she was terrified for her people, so she changed quickly to the black mission wear she had and she slipped out of the house, to the barn, and after a moment of persuasion, she mounted one of the thestrals and took her chances that she might be able to fly it to the camp.

Robert saw the thestral making a leap into the skies with someone on board.

"It's a good thought," Kate told Robert, "but I might kill her tomorrow."

"Why? Because we didn't think of it? The girls have guts, and I like it," Robert replied, trying to fire at James' werewolves to try to cover Angus a bit, as James' werewolves were drawn to try to eliminate Angus since Angus was going so fast and hard at James.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 14, 2023 9:49 pm

Ruby stood with Angus firing on James as did Jack , Jess took out two of James were crew that had started to fire as well she moved to stand next to Robert glancing brifly at the thestral flying away from them and chuckled. Ruby quickly looked at Angus firing her wand again at James catching his arm as he glared at her then went back to Angus.

Jack moved around the group then howled loudly for a moment, in the distance he heard faint howls back to him and he smirked as out of the tree line came the wolf pack in formation ready to kill. Jac stood with the Alpha as each wolf took up a position around the group. Jack fired his wand at James as each wolf took hold of a man in the group.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 14, 2023 9:58 pm

"What is he doing!" Ana said quietly to Sergio as she watched Angus firing too rapidly at James for James to get off a good shot back at Angus. James was forced into doing nothing but defense, rather than any offence. "He's going to get himself killed."

"No, He's distracting the rest of James' pack so they're easier pickings," Sergio said. "That's who we need to go after. Some of the others have Angus covered from James, but we need to go after all the ones he brought along.

Edward was following close to Angus and he was using his axe like Angus was using his wand. Some of these young werewolves were entirely too young to be in a blood fight like this, but Edward knew that had been James's choice. It wasn't Edward's responsibility.

"Ru, if they get past us, for God's sake, go back to the house and help them move all those babies. Get them safe," Angus told her.

"They're not going to get past us," Evan said from his place beside Edward. Evan wasn't nearly as fast as Angus but he was accurate. "Donohues don't lose in a werewolf fight."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 14, 2023 10:06 pm

Ruby heard Angus and looked across at him " babies, is there more than just Caprice?" she said confused but then thought he miss pronounced baby "and of course i will, hes not getting past and hes harming our baby." she said still firing her wand as Jessie and Jack fought along side her, Seeing some one sneaking past her she fired petrificus totalus sending the man ridgid and falling into a puddle face first but she quickly turned him over then continued firing.

Yu stood with Robert firing as sevral dodged his blasts but he did take down three with flames. Jack watched as several wolves were thrown into the forest behind him but got back up to fight once more. The Alpha bite down on a mans geg send him spraling to the ground where Jack knocked him out cold before moving on to the next man.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top