A Birth day - Page 60
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 60 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 60 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 07, 2023 10:23 pm

"I'm not disagreeing with you, Jack," Marcus said, "but, for the moment, he's angry with her. He feels she deceived him, and he's feeling pretty betrayed. He's entitled to be surprised, to feel betrayed, and to feel angry. It would have been one hell of a lot easier to face all of this if she'd been straight with him from the start, but she wasn't. Regardless of her reasons, she wasn't. I see what he's seeing. He's been alone, except for Edward, his whole life, so when this happens today, it makes him feel like his trust in her is blown again. I'm sure he'll work through it, but it might take him a little."

Angus finished one cigarette already, and he lit the next one with the first one.

"My thoughts and feelings aren't necessary for anyone else to have to deal with but me," Angus said. "This isn't the time or the place. I have other concerns right now."

"We," Marcus said gently. "What do you say, Bait? You ready to make yourself a target for Greco, if Robert doesn't object?"

"Why not?" Angus sighed. "What do I have to lose?" He knew others would take it as merely a turn of a phrase, but that wasn't at all how Angus meant it, and Marcus knew it.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun May 07, 2023 10:30 pm

Jack looked at them and sighed " I understand" he said simply then listened again to Angus talking to Marcus. He frowned at the term but said nothing " well what ever you have planed count me in" he said crossing his arms " your already one man down and I am just as good" he looked at Ruby inside again " and as for Ruby, Have you told her your whole past and the people in it?" he questioned " im guessing not, so give her a break, sometimes I forget people then seeing them again I remember, its nature if you don't see them for ages." he spoke jokingly but then straigtened his back " okay so whats the plan?" he asked wanting to help as much as he could. " and I know about getting the girls and Caprice out and to safty , other than that." he said " or are you going to wait till Edwrad and the thers return?"
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 07, 2023 10:45 pm

"Nobody questions your abilities, Jack," Marcus said. "I'm sure we'll all be doing whatever Robert tells us, and I'm sure he's going to use every single fighter he can get, including you. Since we just came up with the idea of using Angus as bait, obviously Robert doesn't know we're even thinking about it. We'll have to get his approval before we try it."

"I'm not going looking for a fight. I didn't go trying to pick a fight with Suzanne or Reginald at any time, and I'm not going to start now," Angus said.   "I didn't pick a fight with my own family either. Basil came here. Gloria came after me at Evans, and Cora came after me at the winery. I didn't pick a fight  with anybody, but if someone comes and starts one with me, I'm not gonna run from it. I will finish it."  Angus didn't reply to Jack's remark about Ruby. Jack was missing the entire point. This wasn't about Greco. This was entirely about the fact that he had always thought that Ruby hadn't known what her family really was, but it was just now adding up with him that, actually, she had known for years and years what her parents did for a living and had let him just go into his relationship with her completely unaware and in the dark, and then let him take on her parents, risking his life with them, and still hadn't seen fit to tell him the truth. It was only now that he understood that, they'd been living together for a whole bloody year, even had a child together and at no point had she ever seen fit to take him into her confidence. That hurt, goddamnit. It bloody hurt, and right now, he wasn't sure he knew her at all. That wasn't anyone's business, though. Nobody's but his own.

Ginger was on her way back from the barn when there was a loud crackle in the air, and she saw a number of people apparate in. A man fired his wand at her, and she fell, feeling a hard burn, like fire, on her leg. Angus had heard the sound of a lot of people apparating in, and he had heard a burst of wand fire. He bounced to his feet and apparated out to the front yard. He saw Ginger on the ground, and he apparated in front of her and started to return fire. He recognized the stocky bald man from the photos. Greco.

"I'm not a teenage girl, Greco, you nitwit!" Angus shouted. "You want me? Well, here, I am! Come and get me!" He clearly recognized Cora, and there were a number of strangers with her. And behind Greco, a couple rows back, was Suzanne. Marcus apparated in right beside Angus, and so did Robert, taking a stand in front of Ginger. Marcus heard Greco start the incantation for a killing curse, and he threw up a shield in front of them. Greco fired his killing curse, but Marcus's shield held. Angus glanced back at Ginger, and she was sitting up, holding her wounded leg.

"Somebody get her out of here!" Angus shouted.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun May 07, 2023 11:34 pm

Jack nodded and looked to the yard again hoping to see Robert at least he glanced up at the sky and took a deep breath in " smells like rain maybe a storm is coming" he added " you should go inside" he looked to Marcus and Angus saying nothing more to them.

Ruby went to the kitchen to bake some bread beating the hell out of the dogh as she made it then rolled it into small bread rolls. Placing them onto the sheet pan she placed them in a warm alce to rise as she began to make more as was what she did when she was worried or stressed she had known of Greco but not what he was all she knew was he was dangerous as her perents both had told her.

Jack heard crakling and turned towards the barn his senses on high alert when Angus aperated out he saw him apear by the barn and dove over to him wand in hand seeing Ginger down he ran over and scooped her up " I got her , take care of the nit" he said and ran to the duplex " Ruby Gingrds hurt take car of her. " he said placing her down on the couch before heading abck out to stand with Angus.

Ruby moved to Ginger and accioed a damp cloth then the emergancy medica kit which she opened and started a feild dressing on Gingers leg " hows that feel?" she asked she didn't need to ask who had attacked her as she knew it had been Greco.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 07, 2023 11:48 pm

"Better, thanks," Ginger said. "I wasn't ready. I didn't see them coming. It was all so fast. It seemed like the very instant my leg felt like it caught fire was the same moment Angus was there out of nowhere. I don't know how he does that so fast. Who are those crazy people?"

"Best you dont' know for now," Simone said, coming in. She brought an ice pack over and laid on on the dressing Ruby had just completed.

"Go down to the basement," Evan told Faith and Evie, "and take the baby with you. Don't come up unless we tell you." They didn't have to be told twice. Evan handed them the baby bag, and Evie took the baby, and they went downstairs. Evan looked at Tara. "I need to go try to help...."

"You're not a fighter, Evan," Tara was angry now. "You'll get yourself killed."

"He's my brother!" Evan protested.

"And he's ten times the fighter you are! You're not trained for anything like what's going on out there," Tara said. If they break in here, then that's different. You go out there now, and you'll just be in the way!"

Robert and Kate and Michael had all clearly heard the wand fire and they apparated outside, ready to fight. Robert hit his alarm, sending for any organization member that would respond. Owens was the first to respond, followed by a number of members from all over the world.

And in the midst of it, Edward arrived with Anise, and they were followed by Sergio and Ana. Anise took a stance right beside Angus. Angus noticed she was covered with blood, and Edward was spattered with it.

"Its not mine," she told him quickly.

"Careful," Angus told her. "He's a professional killer."

"And he's very human. I'm not. And just so you know, I haven't taken my potion yet tonight. I'll just eat him if he gets too uppity."

"Well, shit. That's not helpful," Angus said.

"You might be glad I can eat him," Anise said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun May 07, 2023 11:55 pm

Ruby looked at Simone and stood up walking over to Evan " look after Tara and the girls, please Evan, shes right your not a fighter but we are its what we do, im asking as some one who trust you with the most preshious thing in her life go to the basment and stay with your family, leave the fighting to Angus and the otehrs " she said then heard more aperating " more have arived Im staying up here with Ginger and Simone in case they get past the men, please I'll call you once its safe." she said and smiled to Tara " now go please its the safest place in the duplex." she accioed her wand and transpigured her clothing to her mission wear for ease of movement.

Jessie appeared next to Edward " okay, whose the nit this time" he asked his claws out he could not help chucke at Anise " you take one half I'll take the other." he growled to the man in front of him." we'll make this simple , leave or die , your choice" he glanced to Angus and then to Edward and Robert.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 08, 2023 12:08 am

"Watch out. Baldy is a professional killer," Michael shouted to Jessie. "He thinks he can come here and take out Angus and collect on his contract."

"Not today he's not," Anise said. "Where's the damned full moon when you need it?"

"Hold your horses," Edward told her, fully aware she hadn't taken her potion. Angus started to exchange wandfire with Greco, and Cora decided to try to take Angus out herself. She began chanting some sort of dark arts curse.

"Angus, look out for that woman!" Anise shouted.

"Don't do it, Cora!" Cora was aiming to fire her dark arts curse straight at Angus, and Angus saw her eyes glaze over. She was going to fire, and she was going to do her best to kill him, he was sure. It was her or him. He had no choice. Angus fired at Cora, wounding her in the chest. Cora swiftly fired back at Angus, and Angus slashed rapidly several times at her with a sectumsempra and blood spurted everywhere. She fell, screeching an choking as she started to bleed out. She called urgently for her 'Uncle Edward".

"Edward, no!" Robert shouted, not wanting Edward to even attempt it, knowing Edward would have to go right in the midst of Greco and his men and whatever of Gelding's men that Suzanne and brought. "Stand your ground."

"Take him out, and I'll double Cora's rate, Luca," Suzanne shouted at Greco.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon May 08, 2023 12:23 am

Jessie heard Michael and stood his ground next to him not wanting to move just yet he had to chuckle at Anise's thought "Yeah, would come in useful" he added and watched as the woman started to chant softly then Angus fired and the woman fired a sectumsempra at Angus missing him, but Angus didn't and hit her. He heard her calling to Edward and shook his head at her.

Jack moved to stand with Jessie not even twitching to help Cora on the ground. " you know the bauld guy?" he asked Jessie who shook his head .

"should I?" he asked Jack looked at him.

"he works with your fathger , hes your god father" Jack told him leaving Jessie stunned and shaking his head.

"not for me" Jessie said glaring at the man " I have no god father" he looked to Angus as Jack moved back to Angus staying mobile and close incase Robert wanted him out of the fight. Ruby stood at the duplex window watching worried at the sight infront of her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 08, 2023 12:36 am

As Angus was exchanging wandfire with Greco, Suzanne fired at Angus, and she missed hitting him in the chest where she had aimed and she hit him in the lower leg instead. It was, though, the leg he had most of his weight on, and it caused him to fall. Robert saw Angus fall, and for a moment, all he could see was having to rush Angus back into surgery, but when Angus had started to fall he deliberately had twisted himself into a bit of an awkward angle to try to avoid falling on his bad shoulder.

"Good lad," Robert said softly, breathing a sigh of relief. Whatever else Angus might have done to himself, Robert was not concerned with. Anise was livid, and she glanced around, hoping to see some sort of sign of the full moon, and sure enough, there it was.

The werewolf within her let out a sharp howl, and she transformed in a matter of a moment, Angus had never seen her in her werewolf form. She had gone from the petite little sixteen year old to an almost full sized female werewolf, and she had such a pale platinum blonde coat that it shimmered like silver in the skies that were turning quickly to nighttime.  Angus fear rose up hard in his chest. He was almost panicky. He was not afraid that Anise would hurt him. He was terrified, though, that she would take after Greco or Suzanne and would be hurt or worse.

She dropped to all fours and took a fiercely protective stance in front of Angus, showing her teeth and growling as fiercely as her form would allow.

"Damn, the girl means business, I think," Michael told Robert.

"Oh, she does indeed," Robert said. He saw Suzanne back up a couple steps, and even Greco seemed to be intimidated."

"You didn't tell me he had an effing pet werewolf, Suzanne!" Greco was furious with Suzanne now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon May 08, 2023 12:43 am

Jessie and Jack moved to stand ether side of Anise " He dosn't just have one , he has a whole pack and if were not pets were guards. " Jack growled at them both as Jessie showed his teeth having also not taken his potion as of yet his nails long and sharp his hair long cascading down his back, Jack on the other hand stood with his wand at he ready but his size alone showed what he was to them.

Ruby seeing Angus go down moved to the door then bolted out the door she moved to Angus helping him. "Their all safe don't worry, let me look at that leg" she said using an emergancy medical kit on his leg then helping him to his feet. She glanced up to see the werewolf stood in front of him and smiled " she's impresive in this form." she said.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top