Dumbledore's Army Training - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dumbledore's Army Training - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dumbledore's Army Training

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dumbledore's Army Training - Page 12 Empty Re: Dumbledore's Army Training

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:17 am

"You know what!" he said snarling at Andrian "get out of hogwarts you junkie! No one wants your bad attitude here!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:18 am

"It's ok, it's no big deal."said Sophia smiling as she started walking away from the Room of Requirements. "I don't hate Andrian, I think he hates me."said Sophia sadly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:21 am

Andrian kept placing the drug inside and threw it back into his bag, "Maybe i will!" he shouted back and started to punch the mirror again cutting a deep cut in his wrist but he ignored the pain in his wrist, "Fuck!" he heard himself swore as he looked around adn held his hand on his waist and tiled his head backward
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:35 am

(Danny held Sophia by the waist and began to walk out bitterly. After they left he felt better.) "I feel sorry for him" he said a tear in his eye
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:57 pm

[[What did I miss?]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:11 am

{{Wow...I miss a couple of days and this is what happens...I'm really disappointed.....
xD just kidding.. but what did I miss too?Fighting?I'm just as clueless as Mariana.....but I'll try to jump in somewhere.....}}

Isabella was following Andrian when she realized a boy had walked in.She heared Andrian say he could work with her so she just turned around and faced the boy to see if he would come over to start, but then she immediately sat down behind a table in the room to find out he was practicing with the others. "Well Evan's gone so I guess I'll just practice the spell later...."she mumbled then class was over.

She stood up and got her things and began to walk out when Andrian,Sophia,and Danny began to argue.She wanted to tell them to stop but she couldn't.She hated when people argued.She ran around to crouch behind the table again and she softly closed her ears;waiting for everything to stop.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:23 pm

[[Well I guess I'll have to do the same.]]
Mariana came towards Andrian and put a hand on his shoulder: "Calm down Andy.It's alright." she told him waiting to see his reaction.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:30 am

Andrian turned to her and smiled politely to her and just gave her a hug to confort himself, "That was so uncalled for wasn't it?" he mummered in her ears breathing heavily and his face was all sweaty from the angerness and irriatation but with his cousin here it always calmed him down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:18 am

Mariana hugged Andy back: "Don't worry.I am no one to judge you." she replied in his ear: "Do you want a cup of tea or something?" she asked him worried.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:39 pm

Sarah stands up seeing that the argument has stopped,grabs her things,and goes to the door to leave. "Thanks for the lesson Andrian...sorry it turned out so bad."she said looking back before she left.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top