A Birth day - Page 78
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 78 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 78 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 89 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 78 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:37 pm

Jack felt himself thrown to the ground grunting under the force of James throw. The next thing he felt was the crack of several of his ribs and James threat " leave jess out of this" he groaned to him but saw him disapear and lay his head on the stone floor as he cursed. Se saw Kates face apear and sighed " every time I think I have him he bests me" he said groaning as he sat up his arm wrapped around his waist. " thanks Kate" he said sheepishly as he realized he'd got to complacent and over estimated James. " I need to work out more" he groaned forcing himself to stand slightly leaning on Kate as he saw Angus leave he looked to Edward worried " he be okay?" he asked.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:46 pm

"He will be," Edward said. "I'll go talk to him, probably let him get completely sozzled and then bring him back later when he's sober. I can't say I know for sure what's on his mind, but I'm sure he'll tell me eventually. Jack, if I might offer a suggestion. I don't think the solution is for you to train more. I think you need to outthink him. He's got height and brawn on you, and that isn't likely to change. However, he does have fewer brain cells. Learn to outwit him, Lad. That's your ticket, I think. Now, go have those ribs set. He's done a number on them. They're not supposed to look like that." He looked at Michael. "

"I'll go with you whenever you want to check the grid. I think you'll find it's holding. Somehow, I think James has found a way to get access here, and they're using him to get in under our grid. I honestly think that bastard has somehow gotten someone's portkey at some point, and that's how he's getting in."

"And that's not a thought I wanted to hear," Michael frowned. That put all of them in a great deal of danger, if James actually had a portkey.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:51 pm

Jack listened to Edwrad and nodded " yeah brains over brawn" he said and winced a little as he chuckled alittle. It was now Jess arived and frowned at him before looking at Kate.
"let me guess he went fr James ..again" she said then looked to Jack " your an idiot you know hes biger than you, use those brains you say you have " she scolded him he simply hung his head .

"yes dear" he said but Jess couldn't stay mad at him and moved to Kate taking his other arm.

"whats the damage?" she asked but it was Jack who awnsered for her.

"several craked or broken ribs" he said and she lightly tapped his shoulder and shook her head.

"men, some never learn, well this one dosn't." she said walking him into and down to the med bay thankful Kate had done what she had.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:29 pm

"I'm sure you can take care of him just fine," Kate said, "but if you like, I can send a message to Robert and ask him if he can finish a bit early and come check the breaks to be sure they're set the way he likes. You know how finicky he is about making sure that a break is set absolutely perfectly. I'll get with Michael and we'll do what we can for the protection grid until some of the others get home. That new little werewolf girl of Angus's is something else. She's a real spitfire. You'd have been proud of her, Jess. She's about a third of James's size, and she went right after him. I don't think she's afraid of much of anything. She's as strong and brave as Ginger is gentle and nurturing. They're almost polar opposites of each other. If you've got things under control, I'll go find Michael."

"What do you think rattle Angus," Michael asked Edward.

"I'm not entirely sure, but if I had to guess, he did precisely what I told him never to do. He let James' words get to him. The words were meant to haunt Jack, but I don't really think they did. I think they got to Angus instead."

"Can I help?"

"Let me try first. If I need you, I'll send for you."

"Do you even know where he is?"

"I think so," Edward said. "There are certain things he's pretty predictable about."

"Go talk to him. If I need help, I'll page the Paris bunch," Michael said.

"Anise, you stay and see if you can help Michael or Simone. I'll be back," Edward told her. "Good job, Kiddo." He kissed the top of her head and ported out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:35 pm

Jess listened to Kate and nodded " please do that, I don't want to make any mistakes " she said as she lay Jack on the bed and began cutting away his tee shirt " you my husband are an idiot" she scolded him seeing bruising appear on his skin. Jessie ran down from the barrier but got there too late as the fighting was done . He saw Anise and heard Edrad talk to her.

"Hey spitfire, you took on James?" he asked and chuckled " wow you are brave," he said smiling at her " but you okay?" he asked seeing Edwrad head to find Angus. He was in no rush and so decided to stay with Anise " hey mind if I stay with you until Angus gets back?" he asked as he stood with his hands in his pockets.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:45 pm

"It's nothing. He got a swipe in, but just one," Anise said. When Jessie offered to stay, Anise smiled. "Sure. I'd like that. I hate still being a kid. It means that when I'm in the way, I just get passed around with whatever adult is handy.

"You should have seen what they did to that dumb blonde woman, though," she told Jessie. She recounted the story of how Suzanne had ended up stuck up on the roof of Edward's astronomy tower tied up with her skirt and a tarp tied over her head. "That really was funny. That should make her think twice before she comes back--if she comes back. The ghost of that guy--he's really pissed off at her. He purposely jumped her so he could go with her. And he doesn't mean anything good for her. I wasn't able to warn her. I wanted to, but it all happened so fast. I really do think that ghost wants to kill her. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:52 pm

Jessie shrugged " no problem and I know what that's like trust me," he said then listened to her talk about what had happened he could not help but burst out laughing as she told about what ahd happened to Suzzane but then saw Anise back and sighed " looks like he got a swipe at you too," he said turning her so she could see her back. Jessie accioed a med kit and motioned to the bathroom " okay we need to clean that who knows what James had under his nails" he said opening the door and leaving it open. Lifting the back of her shirt he kept his eyes on her back as he cleaned them and placed butterfly strips on them " should heal okay might scar though, your first scars, " he said smiling as he pulled her top back , back down to cover them " still get Robert, Kate or Jess to check them in case there not dully clean" he said smiling at her.

Taking his shirt he showed him his scar at his waist, " got this my first fight" he said then showed a small round mark close by it " this I got from my mother, its where she put the drip with the blood that changed me" he told her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:01 am

"I got a few little ones on my legs, but they're from just pups being pups," she told him. "This is my first real scar. Thanks." She looked at his scar and then scowled. "Your mother's a git. Flat out. My mother would have called her a trollop. Don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound nice. Now I think maybe she shoulda been up on that roof a little longer. Come to think about it, isn't a weathervane supposed to draw lighting to it instead of at the house? Yeah. I think we shoulda left her up there longer.

"I saw that ghost again. He's your dad, isn't he? Well, sorta your dad. That connection isn't pure somehow as I see it. That means, for me, there's a disruption in the connection somehow. Anyway. I think he was trying to say something that I was supposed to relay to Angus. Not sure entirely what it meant. He kept saying not to let her win. I mean, she didn't win. Some guys came and asked Angus if they could have her, and I guess he let her go. But the ghost basically stowed away and went along. I guess I can relay the message, even if I don't know what it means exactly."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:07 am

Jessie looked at her small scars then heard her talk about suzzane and he chuckled " yep its not a nice words means shes a lady of ill repute, basicaly as you put it an idiot." he said " and yeah he was my dad" he said listening again to her as she spoke " oh he dosn't have to worry on that front , she won't win, ny way how you liking living with my sister and Angus" he asked trying to change the subject to one that was lighter " you met Finn yet?" he asked as Finn trotted in and sat by his feet. " hes the guard dog of the family, not that he does much guarding but of his bowl" he said and rufled the dogs fur behind his ear.

Standing he walked over to the kitchen " hey im hungry are you?" he asked as Yu knocked and walked in " Hey Yu, everything okay?" he asked and Yu nodded.

"yes , alls returned to normal but Angus is still not rrturned , were not worried as Edwrad is with him." he said and looked at Anise, " Im Yu Long, Jessies partner" he said and gave a bow to her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:25 am

"Are you kidding? I'm a werewolf. I'm always hungry," she teased. "I'm not the best in a real kitchen, though. I was better in the camp. I knew how to fetch water and how to gather nuts and berries and roots and how to clean them. I was the best our pack had at climbing trees and robbing birds nests for eggs. That's not much good in these wizarding kitchens, though."

When Jessie asked her about Finn, she smiled broadly. "Oh, we're old pals," Anise laughed, reaching down and petting Finn. "He used to sneak up to the camp every day and mooch meat from the pack. Let me tell you, he's one smooth operator. He had everybody feeding him a little, even Fenrir." She looked up when the new man walked up and introduced himself. She returned his bow. "Oh, hi, Yulong. I'm Anise--Ginger's sister. Nice to meet you. So, Angus tells me pretty much everybody here goes running, and David says there's a nice track. When do people go, and can anybody go along?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 89 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top