LONDON CALLING - Page 49
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 49 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 49 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:41 am

Angus sent two notes through the floo, one to the pizza shop and the other to a patisserie that made cookies, tarts, cakes, and all manner of delicious desserts. Then he wrote down the addresses of the pizza shop and the patisserie. He told Jack and Jessie that he had charged the bills to his accounts at both places Angus did not anticipate any issues at either place because Angus was the third generation of Donohues to frequent those places

"That's the place for the main course," he said. "Start at the Patisserie. You're getting 4 dozen cannolis, and 4 dozen assorted Italian cookies. Then, go across the street to the pizzaria. You're getting fifteen pizzas, and these are the real deal-the authentic Italian pizzas, the best that I've ever had anywhere. They're not quite as big there as some of the pizzas we have here, so we're getting a few extra pizzas, and there will be several different kinds. I've asked them to put it on my tabs at both places. That's it. While you're gone, we'll get out plates and cold drinks and all the rest. Looks like Rowan needs the boys to clean up a bit of a mess out on the target range. God, I wish I had my magic. I could work with those boys on their spellcasting. I am glad you're helping them, though. Thank you. I appreciate it more than you know."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:12 am

Jack took the note with the address on it and nodded to Angus " we'll be right back with the food, come on Jessie" he said and grabbed Jessie's hand as he ported out. Ruby chuckled as she watched them leave to get the food " well that was easy" she said and chukled softly as she moved to Angus " so what do you need me to do?" she asked as her hand rested on his shoulder.

Rowan moved to Sam and lifted his hand " now brath in and out slowly as you focuse and fire " he told him gently then looked to Victor " you need to make sure your stance ..when you can is correct, how much longer till your out of the cast?" he asked him as he stepped back to watch Sam. ! doing better Sam, you too Victor but aim higher, your sat down so use it aim just under the ear, right here" he placed a finger against Victors neck " feel that its a vein punctur it and your target has no chance." he explained " simple biology"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:26 am

"They won't be gone more than a few minutes," Angus replied to Ruby. "I can start to get the sideboard set up if you and Andrew can bring some sodas in and maybe a bowl of ice so that people can have ice for their sodas if they want it. And we need to get some fresh coffee and tea on to brew for dessert.

"I was thinking of how much I hate Dad and Mom and how much I wish Angus or someone like Angus had come into our lives years ago," Sam said.

"I know how you feel," Victor said, "But remember what they taught us in charms class. It probably isn't the best sort of thing t o have on your mind when you want to practice your spells. Is that what you thought about when you caught things on fire?"

"Sometimes," Sam shrugged.

"Yeah, so, that might be part of why you're catching things on fire," Victor said. "Try not doing that and see if it makes things better." Victor looked at Rowan. "He actually can get things write about half the time, but if he's thinking about crappy things, then maybe that's why some of his spells are crappy. I don't know. But, in my head it sounds like it makes some sort of sense. As for thi s cast, I think Robert said maybe another week, but I'm not looking forward to having it off. And that sounds like a lousy thing to say, I know, but here, Sam and I have a family--a huge, really awesome family better than either of us could have ever dreamed of. I don't want to go back. I really don't. Right now, I'd rather break my leg again than to go back to school."

"Yeah, you probably shouldn't do that," Sam said.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:39 am

Ruby nodded at Angus I'll get the sodas while Andrew can bring the ice" she said moving to the fridge to get several crates of soda and placed them in teh dinning room on a table next to teh warming trays they used for breakfast.

Rowan heard Sam and Victor talking and sighed " Victor, don't think like that, just becuse you go back to school dosn't mean they will forget about you, its not how familys work, we'll all still be here for you, you have a problem call us, send a message we'll be there for you, Let me tell you guys something, growing up it was just me and my mom, I didn't know I had a dad until recently, I never made freinds and built my own family in the guys I work for, but now with you guys and those in your family, I went from no family to having this very large one and a kick ass dad." he knelt beside Victor. " They adopted you becuse they care about you a lot, I was acepted becuse my dad cared about my mom but my mom was so stuborn she was blind to that, if he asked me to change my name to Tramaine I would, but you guys are Donohue's now part of a kick ass family, they never let any one down." he told them then stood back up " Sam control is what you need focus on the good not the bad, you have a dad that loves the bones of you, and a mom who cares for you a lot too that she adopted you with out a second thought, both did, but if you ever need to set your professor on fire , please let me know first , theres one I realy didn't like there" he chuckled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:03 am

"Thanks," Angus said, rolling his chair into the dining room. He made it to his feet and did what he could while he was standing. He could stand for a minute or two, but he was hoping for more. He pushed himself to three minutes but he was too tired from the all day work on the cake to do more.

"You're right," Victor agreed. "I guess I'm really craving as much time in this new life as I can get. I don't want to wake up and find this has been all some sort of a dream."

"I've been dreaming about Christmas with this family," Sam said. "Suppose they do presents and a tree and a Christmas dinner?"

"Turkey," Victor grinned. "And a Yule log cake." Victor listened to Rowan and looked at him. "If you want to be a Tremaine, you should talk to him. I don't know Michael well, but he seems to be a live and let live sort of guy. He probably wouldn't mention it to you because he wouldn't want to be uprooting your life, but I don't think he'd refuse you if you wanted to be a Tremaine. He probably thinks is been enough of a shock just finding out you had a dad after all."

"I really don't have anything against the potions professor. If I set anyone on fire it would be Scorpius Malfoy. He's a git like his dad," Sam said.

"Yeah, well, I wouldn't give that much thought when he's around or you're liable to do just that," Victor laughed.

Andrew took the bowl of ice into the dining room and saw Angus was several steps from his chair and was very tired. Rather than racing up to him with the chair, he went over and helped Angus turn and walk back to the chair and sit down.

"Nice," Andrew smiled. "Nice job. That's the best you've done so far and after all that work you've done today. Let's try it again tomorrow after you've had a good night's sleep."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:48 am

Ruby watched Angus very closly but didn't move from her spot she saw Adrew walk over to him and breathed out . " thank you Andrew" she said smiling. Rowan listened to Sam and Victor walking over to Victor he pintched him

"You feel that...your not dreaming, all this is real" he said smiling " and I guess they do, having never seen how they celebrate my self I guess they would have a hugh tree and lots of gifts under the tree, and personally I'm just going to be happy to spend it with family and not on my own like last year," he told them smiling " and I bet knowing the amount of people who can cook that life here they would have turky and all the trimmings. He listened to Sam and nodded " yep Malfoys have always ben trouble " he said siging "but they have to be trained just like the rest of us, mores the pity." he said looking at sam " at least when you go back you'll be a donohue not what ever you were before hand, Tyler was it?" he said then chukled knowing that was there name ful well.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:06 am

"I'm supposed to be working on it, Ru," Angus told her.

"That's true," Andrew said, "but with me and under supervision, not by yourself and whenever the spirit moves you."

"I wonder what's keeping Jack and Jessie," Angus said, honestly a bit concerned now. "They should have been able to stop at both shops, pick up the bags, and be back by now. I hope they haven't gotten into some sort of trouble there."

"He's never gotten on with Scorpius because of that stupid hat," Victor said. "Dad said the only decent house was Slytherin, and if we wanted to be true Tyler men, we'd do Slytherin proud. The only problem was that stupid hat. It said we were both Gryffindors, not Slytherins at all. Loudmouth over there tried to argue with the hat, and he ticked it off. And that only fueled up Scorpius who decided that he had plenty of ammunition to try bully us. Frankly, Scorpius bored the crap out of me, so I ignored him. I still ignore him, but Sam lets Malfoy get under his skin, and one of these days, I think they're going to have it out."

Kate and Robert apparated in, having been over at the farm, making sure that all was ready for the wedding the day after tomorrow.

"I think you both will approve," Kate told Ruby and Andrew. "It's looking completely lovely. They'll finish decorating tomorrow and enchant the flowers so that they will still look crisp and fresh for the wedding. It's gorgeous."

"I'm hungry," Robert said, going to the counter and picking up an apple from the fruit bowl.

"I've sent Jack and Jessie out to pick up take away I ordered. They should be back any time now," Angus said.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:14 am

Just as Angus finished Ruby saw both men return " no you can't, they said it was too big to carry" Jack said as Jessie gave a pout then smiled as he placed  boxes of pastries " got all your oder Angus" Jack said " Jessie here only wanted to bring back a very large and heavy easter egg, don't know why he wanted it when its not ester, infact its coming up for halloween." Jesie looked at Ruby who raised her hands and shook he head .

"Hey, hes always had a sweet tooth, a very sweet tooth." she said smiling then chukaling as Jack place the pizza boxes on the table and spread them out. " these have ben making Jack's stomach growl more than him, sorry about th wait they hand a large order so e had to wait abit longer." he helped place down the plates and grabbed a soda while he waited. Jack walked out to the target area and chukled 

" wow nice aim, okay, food here, best come and get some before Jessie eats it" he said teasing Jessie but then grinned " or me."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:35 pm

"What would you want old chocolate for anyway?" Angus frowned. "By this time, it very likely doesn't taste the freshest."

Andrew called the boys to come eat, and everyone came to the dining room, and they seemed to be impressed with some of the pizza types that they had not heard of in England, but they embraced it because Angus had said they were very good. Most of them really liked the new and different varieties. Sam, in particular, liked what Angus said was Pizza Patatosa--hand tossed Italian pizza that had tomato sauce, mozzarella, thin slices of potatoes, rosemary, and olive oil. Of the ones Angus had ordered, he liked that one the best. Victor was tucking into what Angus said was a four cheese pizza. It didn't have tomato sauce at all, but rather, it had four Italian cheeses--fontina, gorganzola, grana padano, and mozzarella. Everyone had their favorite, it seemed, and they enjoyed tasting all the different varieties and comparing opinions. Angus liked them all. He didn't particularly have a favorite.

Over dinner, Brian brought up to Edward that with the wedding now less than 48 hours away, there wasn't much time for a bachelor party. Edward laughed.

"When you get to be my age, bachelor parties don't hold much interest anymore. That's for you young people. I'm more than happy just as things are. Let's just have another good supper together, maybe open a couple nice bottles of wine for those who drink wine, and just enjoy each other's company," Edward said. "Angus, I cannot tell you how nice it is to have some genuine Italian pizza. I'm glad you thought of it."

"I'm glad to do it," Angus smiled. "I think pizza for take away is a pretty common thing."

"Yes, but not going to Tuscany to get it," Robert laughed.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:54 pm

Ruby took a piece of a cheese pizza and sat next to Angus as she ate it " I don't care where it's from it tastes fantastic." she said and saw Jessie chuckle at her responce Jack however took several peices one of each pizza and sat down next to Jess.

"I for one think Pizza from italy is the only pizza." he said taking abite of a Pizza Cossaca. He savoured the flavours and smiled as he offered Jess a taste and she acepted smiling " his one is my favorate, so far." he said finishing the slice and moving to another.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top