LONDON CALLING - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 12 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 56 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 12 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:38 pm

He simply wrapped himself around her and hugged her. He had no words because his mind was racing.

"What do you want!" Benjamin shrieked at Robert.

"Why do you hate him so? What is your problem with him?" Robert demanded.

"He doesn't fit! He's not like us! Donohues are men of class and sophistication. We're polished and well educated, and he's a lazy, good for nothing..."

"And you're out of your mind," Edward said. "You barely finished your O.W.L.'s and I had to get permission for to try to take your N.E.W.T's a second time after you flunked them the first time. Angus passed them with straight O's."

"And he works for me," Robert said.

"I don't care, you crook!" Benjamin said.

"Watch your words," Edward said. "You have no idea who you're insulting."

"I am Robert Lupin, and I'm can be one of the nastiest men you'll ever meet," Robert said. "Angus works for me...."

"We just want you well and home," Benjamin told Edward.

"The only thing you want is to be sure you're still going to get my money and my properties," Edward laughed. "As of now, 100% of all I own goes to Angus when I pass. And if anything happens to him, it goes to his wife and children. If anything happens to them, it goes to charity. You and the rest of the family? You inherit a great big goose egg--absolutely nothing." Benjamin and Eileen shrieked in disbelief.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:45 pm

Ruby held him tight against her, loving his closness to her but hating the sound of their voices from inside " oh and who the hell puts a dog in that froofroo tutu of all things, poor thing looks humiliated and dehydrated." she said hoping to make him laugh a little.

Jack stood listening and gave a growl at there tone towards Robert he glanced at Michael his hands balled into fists as his muscles tensed ready to knock the stupid out of them for talking to him that way. But on hearing Edward tell them off he relaxed but only a little. He still wanted to drop kick them this time out of the state and back to the dive they called home.

Ruby listened as she heard Edward talking but could not hear what was being said " wish I could be a fly on the wall right now." she said softly. " more so I can watch them being kicked out of here."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:54 pm

"Tyler told me the dog's name is Henry," Angus said with a bit of a grin, disgusted by a male dog being shoved into a pink tutu.

"You're the prat who blew up the ministry building!" Benjamin scowled at Robert. Robert didn't miss a beat but got right into Benjamin's face.

"And if I can do that, you weedy little man," Robert hissed angrily, "imagine what i can do to you. Edward is my honored guest, and I don't think he wants you here. I know Angus doesn't want you here. Jack, would please take out the trash? Get it out of my house and out of my sight, and tell the grounds crew that they are not welcome back at any time."

"But, Dad..." Benjamin tried to appeal to Edward.

"Bye, Benjamin," Edward leaned back in his chair casually.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:03 pm

Ruby heard Angus and gasped " oh my god, thats worse, a boy dog in a pink tutu...couldn't it be a blue one, at least its less humiliating ." she shook her head "awe, poor henry." she could not help chuckle a little herself. It was now she rembered who had told them where he was "Oh and by the way, I want words with your brother Evan." she said.

Jack stepped forward and grasped both by the back of their necks and grinned at them both. " my pleasure" he said still grinning as he then looked to Michael " you seeing the trash out too?" he asked " I can't have all the fun." he quipped as he then carried them one in each hand their feet dangling below them at least a foot above the floor to the door. Spotting a graounds worker he stepped out and dropped them on the ground. " you ever return I will personaly see to it your never found." he lent forward and growled at them before fake lundging to make them squeel and run away. " Robert says these peices of garbage are not aloud back for any reason." he told the man who with two others took them away. Jack brushed his hands and shivered " bleth I hate rotten garbage." he said and chuckled to himself.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:21 pm

"I do feel sorry for Henry," Angus said. "You want words with Evan? You do realize that, it goes right in one ear and out the other because there's nothing in between to slow it down, right?"

"Oh, absolutely," Michael said. "You take the one on the left, I'll get the right." He flicked his wand and floated Eileen through the house and out the door, with the little chihuahua growling the entire time. As they got to the front porch, Henry turned on his mistress and bit her, leaped out of her arms and dashed back into the house. Angus watched the dog run back into the house and he looked at Ruby.

"Guess somebody has a dog now," Angus said.

"Damn," Michael shook his head. "Even your dog doesn't like you. Hey, Dog, come back!' Michael shouted, knowing the dog wasn't going to come. "Nope, I guess he doesn't want to go, so it looks like you're out an ankle biter too. Couldn't happen to a worse couple."

Angus watched his parents pick themselves up and then leave. He hugged Ruby once more and then looked at Jack and Michael.

"Thank you," he told them.

"We stand with our family," Michael told us. Edward managed, with Robert's help to walk out to the porch and he took it upon himself to fold Angus into a strong hug, wrapping himself around him.

"You're alright," Edward reassured Angus. "I'm proud of you, and I am so sorry he said all those lies to you. Not a one of them were true. You do know that, right?" Angus nodded, and Edward kissed the top of his head. "It takes a man of character to recognize a man of character. And Benjamin doesn't know either, but you turned out to be one of the finest men I have ever known."

"I think, with your permission," Robert said, "I'll take him back to Nigel now."

"Please," Angus said. "Thank you both for coming."

"Always," Robert said with a smile. He and Michael took hold of Edward and took him back to the farm.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:45 pm

Ruby laughed and then looked at Angus " who said I was going to talk using words, for him a good swift kick in the lost jewls will get my message." she said then chuckled as a small dog ran past her then stopped and sat looking up before bitting and tearing the tutu off its self. " looks like another addition." she said smiling as she saw Edward walk out and stepped back letting them hug. Ruby could not help smile at Edwards words " That I can agree on too." she said then moved to Edward and gave him a gentel hug. " thank you" she said and lightly kissed his cheek.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:00 am

Angus was glad they had taken Edward back to rest, and he picked up the tatters of the tutu off the floor and tossed them in a wastebasket.

"I'd better go find Henry," Angus sighed. He started to into the kitchen to see if perhaps the dog had gone there when he heard all sorts of barking and ruckus. And then in the very next instant, Henry came dashing through the house for all he was worth, barking and carrying on, and right behind Henry was a labrador pup chasing after Henry, barking and wagging her tail and running just as fast as Henry was.

"Well, crap," Angus sighed.

"Ruby, I found Henry," he called, "and then I lost him again. We don't have a dog. We have dogs." One of the workmen was coming in the kitchen door and both dogs dashed outside. "And there they go. Just zip, gone." He sighed. "Promise me there are no three year old metamorphs in your family." He looked outside and saw a few workers.

"Get the dogs, would you?" Angus called outside.

"Well, I know the one," Kate called, "but who's the other one?"

"That's Henry, and he really is a dog," Angus said.

"Oh, they're fine," Kate said. "Abbey will show up when she remembers the jam sandwiches for lunches, and Henry will probably follow. Where does Henry belong?"

"Well, he thinks he belongs here, but he's technically homeless now," Angus said. She came over and patted him affectionately on the cheek.

"No one is ever homeless in this family, my dear," she said lovingly.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:15 am

Ruby watched the two dogs run out the door and laughed "Nope, no metamorphs in my family, as far as I know. " she said chukaling as she saw Kate walk over to Angus and she smiled when she spoke to him. Ruby moved to the kitchen and started dinner for them " did they say how much longer repairs will be on the house?" she asked taking out some beef for a beef hot pot.

Jack walked in and dodges two dogs running around. " wow slowl down." he said " welp thats the trash out any thing else?" he asked picking up a cookie from a pile that sat on the counter. Jess popped her head in the door and looked at them.

"Hey anyone still doing the targetshooting thing?" she asked " becuse I' like to shoot something, and well I put a suprise out for you guys " she said chukaling to Angus and Ruby. " come look"

Ruby walked with Jess then burst out laughing there on the targets were images of Angus's perents and Evan. " now thats something to aim at." she said
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:46 am

Angus looked out and saw the targets and laughed.

"I'm on it," Angus said. "Let's go. I get first dibs--for Edward," Angus said.

"Angus," Kate said, stopping him. "Don't do it ofr Edward. Do it for yourself. When you do it for yourself, and take some of your own back, you are doing it for Edward. Understand?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "I do. You're right."

"Listen, some of us couldn't help but hear the filth he said about you..."

"Doesn't matter, Kate," Angus said.

"Yes," she insisted. "Yes it does. Your mother is nothing but a drunken trollop."

"Well, that's more true than you know," Angus said.

"Well, neither of them know you at all, so consider the source, Kiddo, and then go shoot that target full of holes," she smiled.

"My family and my home--its all here," he told her. Then he went back outside. He drew his pistol, pointed it at the ground, and had only gotten a couple bullets into it when the hammer snapped and hit the striker, causing the bullet to explode in the chamber. The pistol exploded, sending pieces of it and most of the shrapnel into the ground and the blast upwards towards Angus's face with a tremendous bang.

"Angus!" Brian shouted, and he and Marcus flew. Marcus grabbed Angus's hands.

"Drop it," Marcus told him, knowing Angus had been completely surprised. Marcus didn't want any other bullets that might be in it to explode. "Let it go. I've got it." Angus released his grip on it, and Marcus took the pieces. Brian was already checking him and he found nothing but a couple of very small cuts from flying metal and a couple small burns across one cheekbone. For him, it was nothing. Brian found nothing else at all, and he touched the cuts to heal them. He left the burns for the moment because they were minor.

"He's fine," Brian said. "I don't know how, but he's absolutely fine. You should have been killed," Brian said, rattled.

"Maybe Ruby brings you some luck. Where did you get this gun, Angus?" Marcus asked.

"It's mine. My brother gave it to me when I was a boy."

"Well, its complete shit," Marcus said.

"It is now," Angus said, frustrated.

"No more," Brian said. "Do you have any other guns?"

"No. That was the only one I had."

"Well, I'll get you another, Mate. Damn."

"Didn't you know?" Marcus asked.

"Edward mentioned he didn't like it," Angus shrugged. "I didn't take him seriously."

"I'll get you one from downstairs," Brian said. "You keep getting into trouble like this, and Ruby's going to want us to put up a target of you that she can shoot just to have something to take out her frustrations with you."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:08 am

Ruby stood by Angus as he took out his gun. She looked over at the targets but then heard the loud gunshot. Turning she froze seeing the smoking peice of metal in Angus's hand but quuickly moved to his side as Marcus took the peices of the gun from him she looked him over too but let Brian heal him some what. She looked to Marcus when he said she might bring him luck.

"I do hope so." she said when she heard who had given him the gun she sighed "Wouldn't have been Evan would it?" she asked checking his cheek and the slight burn. Jess walked over and looked at the peices as Marcus collected them helping with the smaller ones.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 56 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top