Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave - Page 34
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave - Page 34 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:41 am

Sophia sighed. "Fine, but I rather be dead anyway this pain is killing me."said Sophia as she walked back over to her bed and layed down.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:43 am

"Then just rest," he smiled a bit "don't want to think about anything while your at it. It will hurt"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:45 am

Andrian walked over to Sophia as he placed Nikki over the bed to heal for at least three more days until she become one like him, "She'll be fine" he chuckled at her and kissed her lightly on the lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:50 am

"Yeah, yeah rest and you'll feel better."said Sophia as she rolled her eyes and continued looking up at the tent ceiling boredly. Sophia nodded. "I know, but I can't help to blame myself for what happen to her, only if I would have been there I could have tooked the hit."said Sophia sighing as he felt Andrian kiss her. Feeling the urge to kiss him back but she held herself back.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:54 am

Andrian checked his watch and whispered in Evan ears, "I'm going to search for Darren and Mariana" he told him then vanished in the mid air on a broomstick as he started to fly over to the cave.

Ten minute later...

He was in the cave with his eyes turning green so he could see the inside since it was so dark, "Darren! Mariana!" he called out which made an echo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:54 am

(Evan sighed. IT seemed ike she h someting against him or something. He stopped talking and layed down on the grass trying fall asleep.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:06 am

As Sophia shivered against the cold she got he blanket and placed the heating charm on her but she was still cold. "Oh, screw it!"said Sophia as she turned into her solid white animagus wolf with chocolate brown eyes. As she was now warm at last her wolf eyes which were better then human eyes looked around the tent.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:23 am

[lost again...]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:38 am

((Um... I think you and Mari are at the cave Andrian went looking for you two Ne'os tried to kill me but Evan had a vision and saved me Nikki apperated to where me Andrian and Nick are at and Ne'os attacked her and killed her and Andrian bit her and this is where were at now!))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:43 am

[oh.. ok.. well I'm leaving.. xD]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273