Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:23 am

Nikki gasped as she saw Sophia and Evan all like bleeding and in pain. "My oh my!! What's going on!? What's happened!?" Nikki repeated her question.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:26 am

"Nikki?!" he said looking up. (There was blood on his cheeks from the opened blood vessel.) "Help me grab some syrettes from the kit! Hurry!!" he shouted as he pressured the wound. "Hang in there," he whispered "you'll make it"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:27 am

Nikki ran to the kit. She got some syrettes for Evan. She quickly ran over back to him and handed the syrette to him. "Here!" Nikki said.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:31 am

"Hold the wound," he said letting go of the bandage for a second to grabb the syrettes. "otherwise she'll die." (He uncapped one of them and check them. Thats why. The syrette capsules were filled. He need to actual liquid. He grabbed the kit box and found insuli holders with the syrette formulas in them. He jabbed the needle of the capsule into the soft and and pulled on the injector. The liquid went into the capsule.)

(He ran over to Sophia and again jammed it into her left shoulder. This time the healing formula went inside to help reduce the pain.) "Okay we gotta get the shard of the dagger out of her."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:32 am

"Oh sis" Nikki cried. "Everything's gonna be ok!" Nikki sobbed. She bit her lip. She pulled the dagger out of Sophia and heard her scream and cry and pain. "I'm so sorry!" Nikki apologized.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:35 am

(Evan quickly thought. He wasn't going to let her die. He looked at her. He pale face had only a little bit of cover.) "Tie the bandage," he said relieved a little bit as he fell onto his back "she's going to be fine"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:38 am

Andrian tied the bandage around her and she slowly healed causing tears down his eyes, "Your going to be okay" he said sadly and happily at the same time laying his forehead against her, "I'll find him and hurt him like he hurt you" he promised her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:41 am

"I swear...whoever did this...will never and I repeat will never hurt you ever again!" Nikki growled angrily. She then turned into her animagus, the fox. Nikki kept guard.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:52 am

Andrian held her by the arm face serious and sad at the same time, "He's a vampire let me fight him" he told her then got onto his feet cannot bear to watch her suffer and suffering himself staring at the blood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:55 am

"I know you will Andrian."said Sophis weakley as she was breathing rather fast. "Nikki sis, is that you?"Sophia called weakly as she seen her sisters animagus fox taking guard. "Andrian, don't leave me please."said Sophia weakly as she looked at him and fainted as weakness was taking over her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top