Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave - Page 27 Empty Re: Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:09 pm

Andrian was half naked with just black short with a bagel hanging down it side, "Oh, Hello Sophia. You've been hit with the same spell as i did. The sectumsempra curse, It took me a while to heal you, you were losing so much blood" he explained to her as he waved his wand to dry clean his white singlet with grey stripe on it side as he looked at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:14 pm

Sophia looked at but it was sort of hard with the room spinning around her. "Oh hello Andrian thankyou for saving me, I don't remember anything that happened last night I must have been knocked out I'm guessing."said Sophia as she layed back down to make her head feel better. "How long you been up?"Sophia asked him with a weak smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:19 pm

"A vampire don't need to sleep, so basically I stayed up all night cleaning you up and myself while digging a hole for the dead body i ate" Andrian told her as he walked into the camp where she laid down again and he took a seat beside her glancing at Nick who was now fast asleep
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:24 pm

"I knew that, sorry I forgot that a vampire doesn't sleep."said Sophia as she smiled at him. "Yeah, I kindof um seen you eating last night but I went back to sleep."said Sophia telling him the truth. "So, did anything else happen while I was knocked out or sleep?"Sophia asked him hoping nothing else did.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Andrian felt a wild smile spread across his cheek, it looked as if it hurt his cheek, "You got kissed on the lip by Nick," he let out a chuckle knowing that she might get a freak out of that but maybe she wouldn't who knew.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:37 pm

"I WHAT?" Sophia Sophia yelp quietly at Andrian as she touched her lips. "Ugh, I think I going to be more sick then I already am!"said Sophia as she felt the urge to throw up. "Is there anything else that happened to me while I was knocked out?"Sophia asked him quietly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:37 pm

ne'os looked into the camp from his hideing spot from the bushes he was thinknig about when and how to attack.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:40 pm

"That about it" Andrian smiled at her and rubbed her back gently then he smelled a familiar scent it seem to be another vampire nearby them, if only he could read his/her mind and see what she/he was doing. All he did was let out a low snarl from his throat and flared his vampire teeth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:44 pm

ne'os smiled when he recognized there was another vampire in the area he drew his hood over his head and stepped out of the bushes his wand at his side. "hello andrian long time no see."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:48 pm

Sophia seen Andrian flare his teeth so she looked at him with worried eyes. "Andrian, what's wrong?"Sophia asked him as her worried chocolate brown eyes looked at him. As Sophia heard the voice she jumped and grabbed Andrian hand and squeezed it in fear..
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top