Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunt for Horcruxes: The Cave

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:11 pm

"Ok les go"He said as he seen death eaters on quddiich brooms Petricous Tourtlus Nick cast using NonVerbal Magic as one of the death eaters on brooms stood still
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Andrian ducked down and waved his wand around to summon his broomstick, "Forcio!" he shouted once he saw all the Death Eaters surrounding them then looked at the tree for support, " Incendio Maximus!" he burned to branches and caused them to fall on stop of the Death Eaters
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:26 pm

(I could use my Animagus form couldent I)

"Accio Firebolt"Nick cast as his broom came to him "Hop on"He said to Andrian and Soph as he got on his broom
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:38 pm

"Get Sophia, I'll look after Jess" Andrian told him and muttered the spell to cut down the trees causing it to fall down on the other trees and onto the death eaters as he got onto his broom with Jess on his back

(( This is so godmode! ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:42 pm

(I know)

"Soph lets go"Nick said as he put sophia on his broom and took off as death eaters were chasing him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Andrian flew away and stopped in mid air to search the clearing for Darren and Evan Jones, "Where are they!" he growled looking down but all he could see was death eaters trapped in trees.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:13 pm

"Andrian I'll get her out of here!" he yelled putting Sophias arm over his shoulder so she didn't put too much pressure on her legs. He didn't know if one of the stalagtites fell on it but just to be sure about it.) "I saw a clearing at a waterfall 1 KM south of here on my map! meet me there!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:42 pm

(Evan Im with Soph Andrian is with Jess and so far Andrian hasent found you so there is a Major edit right in that last post)
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:36 am

Andrian knew there were some Death Eaters flying around searching for them, "Nick, we need to appariate to the waterfall it much quicker - Hold on!" he told him and placed his hand on Jess and Nick shoulder then waiting for Nick to place his free one on Sophia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 am

Nick put his hand on Sophia "Hurry"he said to andrian as one of the Death Eater's spells hit his broom
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top