NEWT Charms Class 2 - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

NEWT Charms Class 2 - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

NEWT Charms Class 2

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEWT Charms Class 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: NEWT Charms Class 2

Post by Darren Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:36 am

"Hey," Darren said annoyed at the teacher. "You didn't take points off him for being over fifteen minutes late.." He really hated favirotism..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:24 am

Andrian turned around to Darren and smirked at him because he had forgotten that he had took the point off Gryffindor because Jess was frozen, "You've already done that for him" he smiled politely
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:00 am

((You did for me dipshit. Or was that some headboy power?))
Professor Jess rolled his eyes. "You told him for me," he muttered
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:57 am

[oh yeah, forgot im headboy ^^]

Darren smirked at Andrian. Just wondering if he was gonna take more points off you," he said chuckling twistedly. He then turned and rolled his eyes at Jess. "Are you unfrozen yet prof? You didn't award me any points," he said, forgeting to be formal. Still, he wasn't liking Jess and his stupid faviritism. That spell had taken a LOT of effort.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Professor Jess frowned, but then thought. "Well. 15 points for a successful spell, but 5 points from slytherin for not unfreezing me," he replied
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:05 pm

Darren scowled, Ok that was really unfair. Why should he unfreeze him? It was his fault he was so stupid to realize he would get frozen. "You asked me to freeze that cube thing, not my fault you got frozen too," he said moodily. "Whatever. 10 points from Gryffindor for stealing my spell, and teaching it in your class without my permission," he retorted.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:27 pm

"20 points for misusing your power, and an inquiry into why you should be demoted." Professor Jess replied, glaring at Darren. How dare he show such cheek to a teacher. What a snotty little pissed up brat
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:31 pm

Darren stood up defiantly. "I'm not misusing my power, you are. You might be a professor, but you are also a student and I can take as many points as I want. So I'm adding 20 points back to Slytherin." he said furiously.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:35 pm

"On what grounds?" Professor Jess yelled at the top of his lungs. "YOU DARE MARCH INTO MY ROOM, AND TALK TO ME, IN THE MANNER YOU WOULD SPEAK TO YOUR DOG! THEN, YOU PROCEED TO TAKE POINTS OFF ME, BECAUSE I DECIDE YOU DO NOT DESERVE AS MANY POINTS AS YOU WANTED. WELL GET OUT! AND DO NOT EVER! EVER! TREAT ANOTHER TEACHER LIKE THIS!" He screamed, drawing his wand and magically ripping the classroom door off it's hinges, then letting a big red arrow appear in the air, pointing at the door
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Darren glared back angrily. A dog? No that deserved more respect then Jess did. "Your still a student," he said scowling. "Its time you learned your limits, I'l report you to professor Shacklebolt later." With that, he stood up and started packin his bag.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top