Professor Jess' Office - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Professor Jess' Office - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Professor Jess' Office

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Professor Jess' Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Professor Jess' Office

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:14 am

"No! You didn't fail the NEWTs Darren. God no. I'm saying, IF you fail the charms NEWT because you didn't learn what was covered, it's your fault. But, you'll probably pass it, because it's only one lesson. You have a good knack for that kind of thing. So, i'll leave it with you. But, i think you should start to go to the classes. The better your mark is, the better your future will be." he said, grinning as he took a swig of the rum. "Anything at all you want to drink?" he asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:18 am

Darren sighed with relief, he had obviously misunderstood. And he hadn't even lost any points! He could catch up easily, it was only one lesson. "Thank you sir," Darren said, still in an informal manner. "And no thanks. Also, can you tell me yesterday's Homework?" He didn't really like doing homework, but he wanted to earn points for Slytherin.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:44 am

Professor Jess nodded and pulled out his homework roster. "Well for your homework i would like you to hand me a report on the theory of the bubble-head charm, and a step-by-step guide on how to effectively cast it, and use it. Include the burst charm in it too." he said, smiling.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:36 pm

Darren raised his eyebrows. "The bubble head charm? Thats what I missed? Wow..." he said, dropping his formal manner. "Thats boring."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:47 pm

Professor Jess laughed and shrugged. "Yeah, i know. But i figured i should start low for them. Not sure if they're as far advanced as you." He said, rolling his eyes
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:00 pm

"Yeah I guess.." Darren said slowly. "Well I better go, don't want to miss a lesson again." he said laughing as he walked towards the door.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Professor Jess laughed too. "Goodbye Darren. Make sure you don't miss another lesson." He said, sounding stern towards the end
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Davina knocked on the door of the Charms Professor's office, nervously. She hadn't done anything wrong, but that didn't stop her from being nervous. In fact, she was being good. Not many students would go to their teachers if they had missed a lesson. Davina had been ill, and had missed her first Charms lesson, and as she didn't want to get behind on work, she had come to get some work from her teacher. She waited for an answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Professor Jess looked up from Darren and whoved the rum behind him. With a quick finger to the lips to tell Darren he should not go about telling people Jess'd offered him rum, he called out "Come in," to the new guest
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:42 pm

Davina slowly walked into the teachers office.
"Um, hi, sir. " she began, nervously. "Well, I was ill last lesson and I was just wondering if there was any work I needed to catch up on?" she asked, simply. "I'm in your OWL class."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top