Getting away from everything... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting away from everything... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting away from everything...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting away from everything... - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting away from everything...

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:46 am

Sophia smiled. "It's ok, I worry about you alot to, are you ok as well?"Sophia asked him as her eyes turned into worry ones.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Getting away from everything... - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting away from everything...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:48 am

"Jus this," he said reaveling the bandage over his left arm. (It had a few blood stains on it but it didn't look fresh.) "Thats where Andrian bit me," he said frowning a bit "I have to take meds to stop the poison"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Sophia winced as he showed her the bandage where Andrian bit him. "You have to take meds that sucks! But I have to take a potion for the cut on the side of my forehead if I don't I get dizzy."said Sophia. "I hate taking it, it makes me sleepy!"said Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:43 pm

(Danny kept his arm around Sophias shoulder.) "If you fall asleep," he said playfulyl "me and Andrian will pour water on you"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum