i miss yelling at you - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

i miss yelling at you - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

i miss yelling at you

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i miss yelling at you - Page 2 Empty Re: i miss yelling at you

Post by Ace A Longbottom Wed May 24, 2017 8:28 pm

Ace really didn't do nice, because it took more time than she had and produced far lesser results than just mercilessly doing whatever was right. And her mother had taught her the lesson early on - nice didn't always mean good. Nice often covered up wickedness and ugly truths under flattering words and a polite demeanor. Ace had never trusted nice. Not really.

So she didn't want to call this nice. It was more than that, anyway.

It was right.

Despite herself, she felt a grin tug at her lips when he laughed. She hadn't been kidding, was truly trying to scold him, but she so rarely made people laugh, she'd take it. Christian was the only one, as he so often was, who seemed to believe she could do something so normal as make a joke, and it was freeing. It made her feel human.

He released her and a strange shiver of disappointment followed, but she firmly stepped away and lifted her head. His request caused a twitch of her lips and she gave him an overly serious nod. And as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, which in reality it probably was, she said, "Uh, yes, that's what I've been waiting for."
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum