By the fireside... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

By the fireside... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

By the fireside...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

By the fireside... - Page 3 Empty Re: By the fireside...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:48 pm

"That must of been scary." He said shivering when he imagined what Voldermort would like like. "How did you get out of there alive?" He asked wondering how she was able to get away from Voldermort.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:21 am

"To be truthfull...we shot a few spells that didn't help and then ran", She said a bit amused as she thought how weird of an escape that was
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:51 pm

"You guys mst of been lucky to get out of then." He said amazed that he was talking to someone about his age who faught voldermort and escape. 'Is that the only time you've come accros death eaters or Voldermort before?" He asked to keep the convosation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:15 pm

(Evan walked into common room surprized to already see people there. He toke off his winter jacket and hat since it was -3 outside that day, He walked over to a chair and sat down.) "Um," he said kind of nervous "hi everyone"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:55 pm

[[OOC: Yes, I am already here, I made the first post!]]
Davina turned around, as a new boy entered the common room.
"Hi, I'm Davina. Welcome to Ravenclaw." she said. She was about to turn back to her book, but then she asked him a question.
"What year are you in?"
She had a feeling she'd seen him in class, but she wasn't 100% sure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:34 am

"Thank you," he said hoping to god he was smiling "I'm in the 5th year. Haven't I seen you in COMC before?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:18 pm

Davina was right then, she had seen him around before. She hadn't spoken to him properly yet though. She thought she'd give him a chance. He was a Ravenclaw, maybe she'd be able to have a proper conversation with him, unlike a lot of people here.
"Yeah, I think I've seen you around in a few classes. I'm fifth year too." Davina agreed. "What subjects are you taking for your OWLs?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:09 am

"COMC, Transfig, DADA,Astronomy, and I think Charms," he said numbering his fingers trying to remember the long schedule "transferred out of Durnstrang too soon. Besides its main prioty is dark arts. How about you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:14 pm

"I'm doing everything except Divination. So that's Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Muggle Studies, History of Magic, Charms, Transfiguration, Astronomy, Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures." Davina said. She studied more subjects than most people, but she liked it.
"Wow, Durmstrang. What was it like there?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:57 am

freddy wats wrote:"You guys mst of been lucky to get out of then." He said amazed that he was talking to someone about his age who faught voldermort and escape. 'Is that the only time you've come accros death eaters or Voldermort before?" He asked to keep the convosation.

"Well it was the first time...but not the last", Brandy said in a tone that almost sounded sad. She looked around to see that there were other girls and boys in the room that seemed to know each other. Feeling out of place- Brandy glanced at the stairs and considered leaving the crowded common room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top