Gryffindor Girls Dormitories
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Girls Dormitories Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Girls Dormitories

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Girls Dormitories Empty Gryffindor Girls Dormitories

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:16 am

You enter the girls dormitories and there you see your friends giggling and chatting about then began to walk over to choose a bed that was not taken and sat down on it

(Please note that Gryffindors Boys are not permitted in the Girls Dormitories as they are not allowed to enter the girls dormitories)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Girls Dormitories Empty Re: Gryffindor Girls Dormitories

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Lily climbed up the stairs to Girls Dormatories and sat on her bed which was close to the window unpacking her things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:59 am

Nikki entered back into the Gryffindor girl's dormitories. She sat on her bed and saw a new girl. "Hi, I'm Nikki Granger, you're a 3rd year, am I correct?" Nikki asked the new girl who was unpacking her belongings. She got her hand out for a handshake.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 pm

Lilly dragged her bag to a empty bed. She started unpacking her things and saw two girls already inside. "Oh, hey. I'm Lilly" she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 3:37 am

Jomina fought with her trunk. She thought it was really unfair why she should carry a suitcase taller than her (this is slightly exaggerated). She tripped and fell, the suitcase opening and spilling part of her clothes over the floor. "Hey" she breathed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 7:44 am

Lily chuckled and smiled to the girl. "Hey. I'm Lily Potter. Let me help you with that" she said walking over to the girl and helping her with her trunk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 7:46 pm

"Thanks" Jomina said. She was happy to have met someone nice so fast. "what year are tou in?" she asked. I'm a fifth year."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:04 pm

"I'm a fourth year. You must be new" said Lily smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:33 am

"I'm fourth year too, pleasure to meet you, and your name?" Nikki asked putting her hand down sadly after Lily had not shaken it. She continued unpacking her own bag.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top