Rina's characters - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rina's characters - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rina's characters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rina's characters - Page 3 Empty Re: Rina's characters

Post by Meridian Chang Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:47 am

I finally find some time to do this, so this is Lorcan, my new character who needs all sorts of threads. Smile
here's a little about him (his image is a link to his app)

Rina's characters - Page 3 BqFAKkm

Lorcan Scamander is younger child of Luna Lovegood. Much as Luna, Lorcan is also a bit eccentric. He's a bookworm and a tattoo lover who inks every important thing on his skin. He isn't close with his older brother, Lysander. He's a member of Potter's army for six and a half years, their second in command (if you want to join PA or something, feel free to bother him). As a person he's pretty helpless when it comes to interpersonal relationships, and he'd always choose good book rather than waisting time on a party. Once he finish his schooling at Hogwarts he plans to join the Order and become a healer. In May, 2028, Lorcan became a father to twins named Dailen and Coralyn.
Meridian Chang
Meridian Chang
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:43 am

Hi, hi! Smile I'm bringing this list back from dead. I've been off for some time, then formally on but actually off for even longer, but I'm back now (for real, this time) and ready for lots of fun. I updated the list, added some new characters (Eviolette, Esai and Meridian) and deleted some (Iris and Lorcan), I'd really like to get back to posting, and I'm open for everything.

PS. If there are any threads I haven't but I should have replied, feel free to PM me those, I forgot, and for that I'm sorry. Embarassed
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:26 pm

*shamelessly throws literally everyone*

Honestly, any of my characters that you like? Have at them.
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Ivanova Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:03 pm

This is hard, all of them are awesome. :3

Hm, maybe Milena and Christian. They're both Huffs, and since he had a Quidditch accident (I guess he was a part of Huffs Quidditch team) and is afraid of flying Milena might try to help him, not because she cares for others but because she's Huffs Quidditch Captain, and without Christian she'd end with an empty spot in team.

Or Esai and Darren. Esai would enjoy putting Darren back to Earth every time he shows arrogance (and since Esai can be quite arrogant, too, it could be vice versa). It would be interesting, with them being a social psychology stud and a lawyer, neither of them would end up without arguments. lol I don't see them as enemies though, more like two persons who spend some time in each other company, but can't say they trust each other?

Also, there's Meridian who'd jump into dangerous situation without thinking, so she'd most likely invite herself to go with Henry if she found out he decided to do something for the Order that might be dangerous, without taking no as an answer. If he tried to tell her she doesn't have enough experience Chang would only remind him he works in Department of International Games and Sports while she's an Azkaban guard (although suspended).

That's everything I can think of atm, let me know what you think! If you have any ideas feel free to write them. Smile

Also, I saw the rant thread. Happy birthday! <3 Very Happy
Milena Ivanova

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:22 pm

Aw, thank you! <3

I really love the idea of Meridian and Henry, actually. He needs someone to put him in his place, and Maude certainly isn't doing that lol.

As for Christian, he isn't ever going to fly again, I don't think. He would probably push her away and focus on PA than on Quidditch, which might bug her. They could form a sort of weird frenemy relationship, perhaps?

And Darren has next to nothing going on right now, so that's fine with me!
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:39 pm

Awesome, I can start the thread for Meridian and Henry in an hour of two, unless you want to start it?

I need to admit that I don't get the first sentence for Christian and Mila. xd Can't translate it in my mind properly, but I can say that him pushing her away would irk her, and made her even more gruelling, so yes, some kind of frenemy relationship would be the best. Maybe a thread in their dorm?

I'm in the process of writing an open thread for Esai, I'll link it later (when I open it) so you can join if you like it(?)
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:32 pm

Oh, my bad. I was just saying that I don't think Christian is ever going to get on a broom again. Even the idea of it sets him off. But yeah, definitely!

All of that sounds great! I'm honestly stuck on several of my characters as far as muse goes right now, so I'm probably mostly going to write Keiran's stuff tonight and then get to bed early, but I can do my best to reply tomorrow Smile
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:47 am

Hiya  Rina love,  Kace and my charries are open to you love! Wink
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Ivanova Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:25 pm

Addie sounds good, I'll pm you links to the threads when I open the rest. Smile

I actually have an idea Thena, besides the thread we discussed a few days ago, I'll pm you tomorrow since I should have gone to sleep half an hour ago. xd
Milena Ivanova

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top